Lucky Star

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

Title: Lucky☆Star
Kanji: らき☆すた
Premier: April 2007
Producer: Kyoto Animation
Official Website: Lucky Star
Wikipedia Article (Manga Spoiler): Lucky Star Wikipedia
Synopsis (aniDB):
Having fun in school, doing together homework, cooking and eating, playing videogames, watching anime. All those little things make up the daily life of the anime- and chocolate-loving Izumi Konata and her friends which is portrayed here. Sometimes relaxing but more than often simply funny!

Getting my credit of a "moe..moe" anime...
Also its animation is from kyoto which is we all know about....hmm...gibing it a try, although it is not to promising..but since this anime is kinda light with comedy as the main genre...this would be nice to relaxing our mind... lol

Manga Covers

eDIT: Official website addded.

Again Jul10-sama makes a thread I was gonna do.............I feel so tired now...............all I could say is Jul10-sama is amazing.......truly a worthy opponent.

Yeah this anime is reminding me of Potemayo, Ichigo Marshmallow and Manabi Straight! all together.........its another kawaii (cute) slice-of-life anime.

ByeBye

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 02 2007, 05:43 PM) Again Jul10-sama makes a thread I was gonna do.............I feel so tired now...............all I could say is Jul10-sama is amazing.......truly a worthy opponent.
lol...hahaha...well I just make threads for anime that I'm interested in. Most of the threads are already created, so now that's left is mid level anime for me.

And it has been awhile since I created some posts...I got lazy recently..well now that I'm interested in more anime, that's why I created more..lol

back to the topic, the animation is kinda strange. it reminds me of the animation of kodomo no jikan. Ah, maybe MKK who knows about it can tell a few thing about this?
rolleyes.gif

Woah this looks absolutely not so amazing
huh.gif
I would have to think at first glance and with that somewhat vague subnopsis this one will fall to the bottom of the list. Let's just hope that old saying is true. That looks can be deceiving. Let's hope that goes double for this one and possibly triple
wink.gif

Keep up the good work Jul10 and JCD keep it coming though it seems like you guys are starting to get a little burnt out let's try to keep up a nice steady pace
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

well it is a story about cute girls at least, but not actually drawn as cute, however since it still talks about cute girls i will at least give it a chance since i am a highly professional cute girl lover watcher, but this might be streching it alittle too much for some people to handle!!!!! But i will claim all the girls anyway, so too bad for all of you!!!!!!

Guys, guys, it's freaking KyoAni's next project after Kanon; if nothing else the animation is going to be top-grade and I assure you the story will be worth it. I cleaned up the Wiki page so I already know a lot about the characters' personalities and the humor is definitely worth it. So please, give this one a shot.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 02 2007, 06:23 PM) Guys, guys, it's freaking KyoAni's next project after Kanon; if nothing else the animation is going to be top-grade and I assure you the story will be worth it. I cleaned up the Wiki page so I already know a lot about the characters' personalities and the humor is definitely worth it. So please, give this one a shot.
biggrin.gif

Well, since it is a KyoAni project, I guess it'll be worth giving a shot. I just hope the drawings are not the same as the images jul10 showed us
laugh.gif

By the way, a.f.k have considered to pick up this show to sub when it airs.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Mar 02 2007, 07:11 PM) By the way, a.f.k have considered to pick up this show to sub when it airs.
If I'm not mistaken, a.f.k is one guy, or at least it was when he did Haruhi Suzumiya. Why does a.f.k like doing all the KyoAni projects I wonder?
rolleyes.gif

And of course the drawings will be somewhat similar, but just look at the vast difference between the Haruhi light novel pics and the anime or even the difference between the Kanon original game and KyoAni's anime; Air too for that matter. Here's a comparison chart for all the Haruhi Suzumiya media:

Here's another for the difference between the 2002 Kanon and KyoAni's version:

that is the more imporant part, then just us picking all the girls, in order for us to enjoy all thse cute anime shows we need to go to all the subs groups and make show that all these great shows get subbed in the first place, so that they can be enjoyed by everyone!!!!!!

Okay, here's a high res scan from Newtype, enjoy nyoro!

KyoAni looks like it's doing pretty well in the character design department (except for Konata's hair...) I just hope they can make this moe, moe AzuDai work. I really wanna see this and this in the anime
cool.gif

QUOTE (mirumiru @ Mar 06 2007, 10:31 PM) Okay, here's a high res scan from Newtype, enjoy nyoro!

KyoAni looks like it's doing pretty well in the character design department (except for Konata's hair...) I just hope they can make this moe, moe AzuDai work. I really wanna see this and this in the anime
cool.gif

Mirumiru, this is my favourite pic that u put up: -

84274209qk0jk0.jpg

From the look of this reminds me of another new anime thread that made about 2 chibi-witches....oh yeah I remember now its called "Potemayo"....check the thread out............I think its gonna be a feel similar to Manabi Straight!-like-characters and some 2x2=Shinobuden-humour mixed with it.................I think it will be good.

CYA

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please post large images as thumbnails]

Well isn't this anime out of the ordinary. Normally you see not so ordinary things happening in anime, and now there's an anime about ordinary everyday life.
blink.gif

And JCDRANZER, you may want to put that image in a spoiler tag or a thumbnail. That picture is huge (and I'm sure not everybody will want to scroll through such a long picture everytime they visit this thread).

Synopsis, character's description, and number episodes. (Click image to enlarge)

Konata Izumi kinda looks like Shana from shakugan no shana
blink.gif
just give her some red hair
tongue.gif

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Mar 22 2007, 04:20 PM) Konata Izumi kinda looks like Shana from shakugan no shana
blink.gif

Adding to that... Kagami Hiiragi looks like little Kagurazaka Asuna from Negima.
blink.gif

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 22 2007, 01:16 PM) Synopsis, character's description, and number episodes. (Click image to enlarge)

24 episodes! Awesome; that means if Clannad really does air in October, it will start right after this one ends. I'm so glad KyoAni decided to put this one at 24!
happy.gif

But why...why is it in English?!
blink.gif
Did the series get licensed or something when I wasn't looking?
unsure.gif

Oh wow, I love the revamped character designs for the anime, the original manga images were too.... I don't even know what the word for it is.... 'without form?' lol
Reading the synopsis in english, in that image that jul10 posted earlier, I can really relate to Konata Izumi
laugh.gif

I don't really do my best in school either, cause I spend too much time on anime/games.
ph34r.gif

I'm really looking forward to this show, I have a feeling it's going to be really awesome!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back