the BAKA LAND :D

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)
Retired
aite ppl. this is it. ur request for lands. ur suggestion for this land. let our nation rise, or fall to nothing. enter the BAKA LAND
biggrin.gif
(spamfest?)

this is the remake of THE land. photoshop skills are imroving. (note in my signature: time waster). watever u want on it post it. if i feel it fits then ill put it on. there are 4 continents:

1. baka island - smilelolz
2. antarctica - chiba
3. loli land - conner/bold/mkk2004
4. japan - dragon of rune

those ppl are in charge of what goes on and of course wat goes off. get ready
biggrin.gif
this thing is gonna turn in to hell in no time

first of all. lets put whoever wants to be on which island must post quick or forever hold ur peace. a max of ..say.. 8 avas per island (cept for japan lol). avas can be a max of 100 by 100. so there are about 25 spots or more..
no one can claim the ocean.
choose ur island. outwit outplay out..er somethin

btw. we'll make an expansion next year xD.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 6 2005, 01:01 AM) i want atleast 1/3 of the place in loli-land, and a ecchi pics center will be great too

please add this to loli-land too

May be should consider changing the Chinese characters to more suitable ones as well...heh

Yes, hmmm I suppose there should be a pedobear animal sanctuary in Loli Land??
laugh.gif

Hmmm pedobear poachers
ph34r.gif

HAHA Dragon of Rune already has an international airport
biggrin.gif

hey smilelolz can i claim earth if not can i be on baka island living on that red or orange thingy on baka island
smile.gif

I want to be with smilelolz in baka island~
biggrin.gif
that will be fun..

Edit:- just notice bold in the hentai~land (@_@") scary~!! plz god help me don't let Mkk and connor change my friendo!!!~

hmm all my naughty places are gone... and was so hard building them with only 2 residence
sad.gif

well seems lota ppl want to go to loli land, hmm maybe I rebuild my beach and secks club
tongue.gif

Heh heh Bold it seems it was a good idea me voting for ya back then huh, we own
biggrin.gif

smilelolz, I think maybe 60 x 60 or so might be better cuz that way there's more room and also the avas won't be covering so much of the names of the areas. you can still see who's who and save space at the same time. also if it's ok since I'm half a prez can I take my spot? I want NW just like in the pic

QUOTE (tomo @ Dec 6 2005, 04:42 AM) Edit:- just notice bold in the hentai~land (@_@") scary~!!
Well, its called Loli-Land, I am still not 100% sure how I ended up in here! Even less sure how I ended up in charge of the place???

But dont get fooled by the name. There are some respectible persons here! Conor (sure he is on the ecchi side of things, but hes not such a bad guy!) and me (mmm, do I qualify as a respectable person ???)

Plus, we have all of these green places, an airport, roads, etc.
Since you live in a desert , I'm sure you can appriciate the green pastures!

Come for a tour, I'm sure you'll love what you see
tongue.gif

Sweet japan is mine
biggrin.gif
. Btw i do accept girls to live on my Island
tongue.gif
. I wonder what kind of stuff i should be building on my Island?

yes yes GO MUNE!!! control all the world hahaha~
biggrin.gif
*evil look*

lets see~
QUOTE There are some respectible persons here! Conor (sure he is on the ecchi side of things, but hes not such a bad guy!) EH!!! yes well I won't lie he have cool personality~ well I know little bit about him~
cool.gif
*she has her own research*

QUOTE do I qualify as a respectable person
yes you do (-^___^-)//

QUOTE Plus, we have all of these green places, an airport, roads, etc.
Since you live in a desert , I'm sure you can appriciate the green pastures!
I would like to eat the sand than coming to the hentai~land

QUOTE (tomo @ Dec 6 2005, 07:09 AM) I would like to eat the sand than coming to the hentai~land
"I would like to eat the sand .... than coming to hentai~land" <-- Poem?
blink.gif

Lol, @ mune's responce to tomo's post.

@Tomo, you don't have to come to hentai or loli land. Just come and live with me on my little Island called Japan
biggrin.gif

QUOTE "I would like to eat the sand .... than coming to hentai~land" <-- Poem?
heheheh XD what can I do sweety its a Habit~
tongue.gif

QUOTE Tomo, you don't have to come to hentai or loli land. Just come and live with me on my little Island called Japan
-^__^- thank you sweety~ hehehe~ so I can live in the both lands baka land and
Japan land~ woah *building her houses right now*

QUOTE (tomo @ Dec 6 2005, 07:30 AM) heheheh XD what can I do sweety its a Habit~
tongue.gif

Write me a poem then~ -^^- i'm ill -I have a fever- T_T

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back