Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
how come I cannot change my avatar? I tried errasing it and putting a new one, but I still have the same avatar. Grrrrrr

try to clear the cache of the browser and then reload the ftv page, it should work
if it doesn't, than you surely aren't allowed to change your avatar

it doesn work, but it must go somehow, I have seen ppl change their avatars, but why cant I change mine?

well, as a guest you most definitely can't change it..
tongue.gif

I tried to change it before I logged in as guest..... I dont know what the problem is, can somebody help me?

what exactly did you do? you clicked the remove button, clicked the browse button to find your desired avatar, and then clicked the update button? and nothing happened?

exactly the way you described it. I received the message, that my avatar was updated, but I still have my lovely inuyasha-chan as avatar.
sad.gif
what is going on?

QUOTE (daft27 @ Oct 02 2006, 10:28 AM) Give it a try now.
GRRRRR still the same..... this is pissing me off..... thanks for your help anyways.

warita, first remove your avatar, and then set it again. that seems to be working (it did for daft and myself)..

daft will eventually fix that, though. we all know he has a lot of things to worry about at the moment, so if there's a workaround let's stick to it until he gets some free time
smile.gif

no it doesnt work. Why me??? Have I done something to anger the gods?
I have successfully removed my old avatar and uploaded my new one, which looks susprisingly the same as the old one, GRRRRRRRR
mad.gif
GRRRRR

lol I wonder why no one ask what file are you uploading? Is it online? If so, then people can make sure it is the right size and file type. Maybe its just the avatar you are trying to upload, try using the url.

good idea. upload it to imageshack and see if you can set it from there. if not, you can give us the link and we can all try to find out what the problem is.

You've never cleared your cache before!? I do it every couple of weeks.. it totally frees up space..

QUOTE (malfion @ Oct 02 2006, 05:18 PM) You've never cleared your cache before!? I do it every couple of weeks.. it totally frees up space..
Is the cache like temp internet files, history under internet option's, if so, then I have to agree with malfion on this one, I usually empty mine twice a month. It depends.

You guys are kinda getting off topic. Unless warita200 problem is that she needs to clear her cache but I doubt that because some one would of seen her new avatar by now...

I bet warita's avatar does not reach FTV standard's, what's the file size of it, if it's above 30k, then It's not allowed, I had the same problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back