peach girl

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralover3

-chi
Kouhai
what the heck happened to peach girl? i was going to download a new episode and it's not there!!!
mad.gif
what happened????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yep episode 25 was the last episode, wanna see the 2nd season read the manga because there is only a second manga season on peach girl.

yea i only had 2 eps to go .. am trying to download them torrent but it isnt working .. i wish they gave us notice or somthings

can anyone tell me where can i download it from ? i only need ep 24 and 25

maybe there should be a "soon to go" list or something. i still don't know what the rating link on the front page means.

hey i just tried a couple of those torrent clintes and niether of them is working .. if anyone has a clue how to adjust them so they'll work plz tell me

um...can anyone tell me, wat # on the manga it is, to continue on the second season for peach girl.. like wat number it starts on.. is it still called peach girl, or is it in another name...thx

Not which number, it has a totally different name. Uru Peach Girl if i am correct.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 3 2005, 12:06 AM) Not which number, it has a totally different name. Uru Peach Girl if i am correct.
Uru peach girl is a spin off focusing on Sae, it should still be called Peach Girl. It's licensed (the manga I mean) by Tokyopop in the states. You can find blurbs on their site.

http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycod...ge=introduction

Having a quick look myself it seems the anime follows the manga pretty closely and to the end, there probably won't be a second season :/

BTW it's called Ura Peach Girl instead of Uru . But i hope they make a anime of the manga.

if all you want to do is just watch it.. you can stream it here:
http://aznv.tv

they give you 2 free hours of streaming, should be enough to watch those last few episodes.

QUOTE (creamsoda @ Sep 7 2005, 03:07 AM) http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycod...ge=introduction

um... this site tat was given.. i dont get it, how do i noe where the last ep.25 left off, like which volume, see this is wat i dont understand? anyone mind leading me, back to the rite track?!!!!!!!!
My point was that there is NO more manga to follow since the anime followed the manga to the end.

The last volume; Peach Girl: Change of Heart Volume 10

QUOTE The love triangle has been shattered as Momo breaks it off with Kiley for good. However, just as Momo's love blooms with Toji, she receives a desperate message from a suicidal Kiley. Tormented and confused, Momo turns to Sae for advice.

That sounds like the last ep of Peach girl to me, not that I've watched it to the end.

QUOTE (Coolio @ Sep 7 2005, 01:44 PM) My point was that there is NO more manga to follow since the anime followed the manga to the end.

The last volume; Peach Girl: Change of Heart Volume 10

If you go to the anime/manga section and read there in the peach girl thread you can see that i posted a link for the convermantion of Ura Peach Girl. The first 2 manga's are already released. So there is a second manga.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 7 2005, 10:34 PM) If you go to the anime/manga section and read there in the peach girl thread you can see that i posted a link for the convermantion of Ura Peach Girl. The first 2 manga's are already released. So there is a second manga.
And like I said in that thread, it's a spin off following Sae. The question Creamsoda asks is where to start reading from after the anime ends. I'm telling him/her that the anime follows the manga to the end :/

Sure you can consider Ura Peach Girl the sequel but I'll keep it seperate for simplicity's sake.

I understand, but do you know if this continue's after the original time line or in the same time line like a OVA serie's.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 8 2005, 10:53 PM) I understand, but do you know if this continue's after the original time line or in the same time line like a OVA serie's.
Sae visits Momo and Okayasu at uni so I'm guessing it's after according the brief introduction on http://www.shoujomagic.net/update/projects.php?PNUM=297

Telling creamsoda to go read Ura peach girl after Peach girl is like saying go watch watch Angel in order to get more Buffy the vampire slayer- similar but might not what she is expecting.

You should watch buffy and angel together because some episode's mix in so you won't know what has happend unless you watch both of them after each other. But i think i'll read the manga off ura peach girl when it's translated and i hope they will create a second anime season after it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back