Original Art Request

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

truth2belief

-dono
MATV Subs
I've decided to make this thread because I like to draw but I never know what art I should draw. I was talking in the new FTV-subs IRC channel and bragging about, but it seems like I have nothing to show. I decided to make a thread here so that anyone can request art from me.

If you'd like to see my art style, you can see my siggy, or else I haven't done any other original art uploaded onto FTV. The art can be done digitally or by hand, it's gonna end up digitally on here though. However, because these will be original art, it will take a while and if you put in pictures, they will only be used as reference art.

please choose the media you wish the art to be in.
water color paint / pencil / color pencil / digital are my specialties
pencil art/color pencil art of course would be the fastest.

For those requesting art, please be specific as to what character, their actions, and what background is to be used.

ex. request: I would like an original art of Bellcross and Deianeira together. Deianeira in her celestial form and age holding her in the deep of space
ex. art: Will post soon.

Whichever artist may wish to join in, go ahead.
This is not an ava/sig thread or wallpaper thread.

I have a request, please. I would like a small portrait of Chibi-hime, from the anime series, Yoshimune. I would like her standing in the palace gardens, dressed in her finery. Make her kimono, all shades of pink with soft flowers and added to the flowers, soft, green leaves. Her hair, the color used in the anime...I would like her portrayed as either contemplating a butterfly or about to play ball. In an upcoming episode, she is seen playing ball and I was delighted at her beauty and her playfulness. She is just so adorable and a big crybaby too, like me.
tongue.gif

DaitoGikenKoushikiPachi-SlotSimulat.jpg

Here, she is playing with Jiji-sama. Gives you an idea as to her hair...
Here is a link to another picture. You can see her face and a bit of her kimono...
http://blog.moura.jp/photos/uncategorized/small.jpg
The media I am requesting is color pencil art...no rush okay? And thanks.

BTW... The picture/link would be best on the FTV fansub site rather than the current one being used. More pleasing to the eye as well as an attention getter.
wink.gif

Here's a little draft and not colored. But it's got the basic flow. Tell me if this is what you want, and I'll add on to it until I know exactly what you want.

Sorry, my scanner is now not working, so I had to use a camera.

Also, this is my first chibi drawing, ever... I do more realistic animes, usually.

Very nice work, JinK-san! I would like her to be smiling though, she looks too serious for such a sweet baby girl.
wink.gif
Just add some flowers into the surrounding garden and you're set. Later, I will ask for a portrait of Yoshi and Hime-sama.
wink.gif

lol, I'm guessing this is to go with the anime we just subbed. I made her face like that so that she's in the "ooooh~" state looking at the butterfly flying by. Or i can just change that so that she's like really excited to see a butterfly with a huge mouth. If you don't mind, as my scanner is broken right now, I'm gonna use photoshop to color it in.

And I think one pic from Yoshimune is fine. Someone get me some ACTION!

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 11 2009, 02:50 PM) lol, I'm guessing this is to go with the anime we just subbed. I made her face like that so that she's in the "ooooh~" state looking at the butterfly flying by. Or i can just change that so that she's like really excited to see a butterfly with a huge mouth. If you don't mind, as my scanner is broken right now, I'm gonna use photoshop to color it in.

And I think one pic from Yoshimune is fine. Someone get me some ACTION!
Take your time with this one...Chibi-hime, I mean...it is for my own personal collection and nothing more.
wink.gif
I already requested a pic for the series, in the FTV-subs forum. I just need you to post it as I already provided the link. I have some action pics in mind...but I will let others have their turn since I asked first.
wink.gif

well, here's the prototype. I COULD add flowers, and it'd be a good art. But I'm feeling lazy at the moment to make anything more from Yoshimune from scratch. Things that this is missing, shadows, flowers, a bit of color, and Chibi-hime's eyes. But I'll finish that later.

Accepting other requests too.

I'll take that request I made in IRC(Sexy pose of Honoka from the Third). I don't really care as to what pose or whats she doing, just use your imagination. If you want you can throw in a little action as well.

QUOTE (truth2belief @ Jul 11 2009, 11:09 PM)well, here's the prototype. I COULD add flowers, and it'd be a good art. But I'm feeling lazy at the moment to make anything more from Yoshimune from scratch. Things that this is missing, shadows, flowers, a bit of color, and Chibi-hime's eyes. But I'll finish that later.
Accepting other requests too.
Well, I do recall requesting flowers, so that our charming and adorable, Chibi-Hime, could frolic in the garden, while fawning over the butterfly and playing with her ball. Perhaps, too, when you no longer "consider" yourself to be lazy and uninterested
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
, you might consider adding a little shrine, covered in moss, to be a jewel encountered, in her place of retreat? She looks kawaii, want a little more detail to the kimono though...and do, please, take your time as you have many things to do, I'm sure.
wink.gif
Thanks so much for accepting my request.

I would like to request C.C. done in colour pencil in a rather revealing pose with a speech bubble saying Shinii onii-san.

OK, I made a rough draft of The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo.
The thing about this art, is I'm still trying to think of her pose
But it's generally Millie on Honoka's lap sleeping in the shade of the Sandcruiser in the desert.
I'm thinking of making it into and the art itself

Now, it may look wierd but it's not shaded or colored yet.
EDIT: some people may think something's wrong with my stick figure art so it's been taken out.

Awesome I eagerly wait for the finished product.

Yeah, sorry for the long wait on the drawing, I have plenty of things to do, you see. So, I can't draw fast for anyone. (translating for FTV-subs, work, anime, games...life)

ALSO, any other artist is WELCOME TO JOIN. Actually, please join. There may be people that like other artstyles or too many requests.

It's been quite a while since this thread has been last posted in. Feel quite sad that no one's requested, but also good since I'm also lazy. Anyways, I found my long lost drawing/engineering pencil. I feel like drawing once again (though I still can't find my drawing pen).

And so I just made a sketch out today cause I got bored. Except using MS Paint.
ayashameirmarulq.png

I noticed a lot of things when I drew that... One being that I don't know how to use paint at all. I bet one can point out where I first learned the zoom function on paint. I also found out that there was a curved line function on paint. My gosh, I'm behind on technology. Did the whole thing by mouse. Wish I had a drawing graphics tablet.

The making of video on youtube

Now...
does anyone want art?

Hi, I would like a art with Fuko, hugging a wood-carved starfish in her hands, blushing and smiling to the viewer. If it's possible, the whole character, not just a closeup. Also, if it's possible, could I have the original PSD too?

Umm, I'd like to request an artwork of Hatsune Miku in her original vocaloid outfit. I'd like her sort of singing with her eyes closed in a standing position. For the background and other stuff, feel free to use your imagination and whatever comes to mind. Thank you! >u <;;

I actually like to fulfill the request the problem is Im too hella busy to do it
sad.gif
. More or less the background would be probably just patterns though
tongue.gif
Its tough to do a full blown background
sad.gif
But I do believe Truth2belief-san is still hanging around here
tongue.gif
he may do your request
wink.gif

Well, I am around I have been following the thread since I saw the request. I'm probably gonna have to draw and color it since I don't have photoshop anymore. I, a bit like lavenderdays, have stuff in the agenda and don't really do backgrounds. Hopefully, someday I'll get to doing a full drawing marathon.

Ok I need someone to satisfy this one for me now. I want Utsuho (A.k.A. Okuu) from the Touhou series dressed up as Hibiki from IdolM@ster just becuase I think it might be highly nessessary for me to hav ethe perfect excuse to watch that series now.
tongue.gif

Oh and lavi-tan you could say this is an indricet way of you getting me to watch said series, and/or get you to draw this for me.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 21 2012, 06:44 AM)Ok I need someone to satisfy this one for me now. I want Utsuho (A.k.A. Okuu) from the Touhou series dressed up as Hibiki from IdolM@ster just becuase I think it might be highly nessessary for me to hav ethe perfect excuse to watch that series now. 

Oh and lavi-tan you could say this is an indricet way of you getting me to watch said series, and/or get you to draw this for me.

You want those both of those 2 to be in the picture?? :3 and what pose do you want, I can do a background I suppose.

Though It may take a while to upload since my scanner broke, If I can find an alternative then yes :3.

PS: Truth2belief-san sorry bout kinda hijacking this thread xD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back