how do i make my art better

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love drawing manga but i suck at it pretty much. though im really good at drawing birds. no idea why. also im to good at coloring my drawings in they always look funny!

The only way to get better at is keep practicing. I myself was never ever able to draw until i reached the age of ten where i had participate in a drawing competition for a calender. (The best one would be shown in the calender.) To my surprise mines was chosen but i'm digressing here so ill stop.

Then i used to practice my drawing skills and thats how i improved. Of course you can go about it a totally different way and join an art club where they will teach you all the different and correct techniques... then again who would go to such length to do that.

Also i occasionally find myself picking a picture from the net and drawing it freehand just looking at the screen.

tihe ill keep that in mind! lol im in a art club but it isnt what i though it was cooked up to be. there is never any drawing sessions lol. i also write stories and i was thinking of posting them on here somewhere. But i dont know where

lol why isnt anyone talking and just looking?

http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=2200&st=900

You can post your stories in that thread there.
The only thing i can suggest is either join another art club or just practice in your own time like what i do. The reason people won't post is because theres not really a wide variety of tips we can give you on how to get better. Just practice is all most people can say.

Also don't double post use the edit button, is is located at the top right hand corner of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back