My Arties

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Qasvortex

Kouhai
lol hi guys i am pretty new to photoshop but i try my best to improve
happy.gif

here are sigs i made(only the first one doesnt belong to me but the rest are mine)

s93.photobucket.com/albums/l73/Qasvortex/

the first page is mostly nothing but second page and the rest contains a lot

My large art works:

qasvortex.deviantart.com/

hope u like em all
happy.gif

QUOTE (Qasvortex @ Mar 27 2008, 04:35 AM) i posted this weeks ago and no one replied >.<
"March 21" wasn't exactly "weeks ago". lol Sometimes people are slow to respond. Perhaps you could encourage people to comment by giving an idea about what kind of feedback you're looking for. It might also be helpful if you gave a bit of information about your overall style, favourite subject material, and what techniques you use. Perhaps a topic title like "My Art - Please comment" might help people to understand what you want. Most people are here for the anime so it can sometimes take a bit more time to get a response in other areas of the forums.

Nice planetscapes but I think you would get more of a response if it were more anime related
biggrin.gif
i.e. click my sig
biggrin.gif
I think you could work some anime into those, especially the partially complete scene you made with the beach.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back