kaibutsu oujo hime by req

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

killaflip

-chi
Kouhai
hime_saw_by_killaflip.jpg

laugh.gif
yes im still alive and kickin. Well so sorry it took so long to finish coz i barely had enough time during school terms. I started this summer and finished it today. However, here she is hime from kaibutsu oujo by request by nijlandp-chan.

Great work
laugh.gif
. It really looks great. The saw with all the others really stands out and Hime looks absolutely fine. Thanks for drawing my request
biggrin.gif
And what are you going to do this time?

WOW.....that looks amazing.....did u just do it off by head or did you use a pic to reference from....its what I usually do. I look at a pic and see if what I am trying to do is going the "right way". Keep up the good work!!
laugh.gif

hmmmmmm........im thinking about rental magica or rosario + vampire. mmm any one want to suggest which one to do first? and also yea i usually use a character picture to copy the details like facial feature and hear style and clothing. I probably can try without looking at a picture but it would show some noticeable differences lol. I can only do characters out of my head if they are my original characters.

page1copy-1.jpg

3n4.jpg

group.jpg

well this is only a prototype manga im tryin to make but yea when it comes to original characters...im sure most of the people who create them get a picture out from their head easily.

Wow, you're really good at this.
But I think you should do one of your own characters next

Killaflip, I really like your style. Did you go to school for animation or drawing? Your technique has a real sense of energy. Keep with it. Do you have any other work you can post, I would really like to see more of your portfolio?

No I did not go to any art school of the sort. I just learned most of the stuff on my own. Well, I have friends that taught me how to use basis photoshop and stuff...but the rest i have to learn from tutorials. Most of the stuff i worked on and proud off is usually posted here http://killaflip.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well i have other works as well that i dont post up coz it was the stuff still on development like from
mitsuko.jpg
to
mayumiffcopy.jpg
still working out the details lol

I use to do paper. Then i got my pen tablet and got used to habit of using computer. plus its less waste on money with buyin materials such as pencils, pens, good quality paper and etc.

biggrin.gif
Really nice work. I hope to see more of your work. You said something about rosario + vampire. May i suggest trying that one?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back