Anime Music Videos

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

kartulisupp

-chan
Kouhai
biggrin.gif
I made a musicvid i can upload it soon and have you done it tooo

no you can upload the file to badongo or other websit ore youtube then put the URL here the website address

he is telling you his made a video and then asking if you have made your own, if so post the url here so we can all check it?

QUOTE (Shifty @ Jul 10 2006, 11:25 PM) he is telling you his made a video and then asking if you have made your own, if so post the url here so we can all check it?
Yep thats what he meant to say.....

hmmm.....am going to watch your videos guys, so be sure to post the link....
biggrin.gif

hmm, even if this is anime related, it would fit better in the art section.
I think the general art would be the best to post links to your own AMV.

Thread moved.

Here's my AMVs. My first three that is, I made them sometime earlier this year.

Rockman.EXE Movie AMV: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Tq1dNQWCXI

Naruto AMV: http://youtube.com/watch?v=T-Z14KEu9KY

Kingdom Hearts 2 AMV (well, more like VGMV, but you get the point): http://youtube.com/watch?v=3PFMcdoZtSU

What I think is weird that when you're searching videos (not actually watching them) the ratings on the videos are always 2.5 stars. Is it to get people to watch videos without knowing the rating before hand to give some video uploaders extra viewers?

i was just wondering what software you guys used to make your amvs, i knnow what i would use and soon enough i will make my own, but what do you use and what is your method.

QUOTE (雪Yuki @ Jan 02 2007, 10:47 PM)i was just wondering what software you guys used to make your amvs, i knnow what i would use and soon enough i will make my own, but what do you use and what is your method.
Well I used "Windows Movie Maker" and within that program I just cut out clips from episodes that I've downloaded. (Also video game clips 'cause I don't have that TV-->PC connection.) And the rest is just timing it with the song. That's all there is to it.

QUOTE (雪Yuki @ Jan 02 2007, 11:47 PM) i was just wondering what software you guys used to make your amvs, i knnow what i would use and soon enough i will make my own, but what do you use and what is your method.
I also use Windows Movie Maker, though it's not good for editing clips like layering and stuff (you ned to buy the more expensive programs for that I think). Otherwise, just like what szuir_18 said, cut, paste, and time. Though something you have to watch out for is that if you do too detailed editing, something may go wrong (don't worry about it too much, it doesn't happen often). I got two examples, one, when I was moving clips around one time, I realized that when I played the sample video, a little bit of the clip I moved appeared in the spot I moved it from. Second, when I split a clip some other time, I sped up one part and kept the other normal, and when I played it, the whole thing sped up and stopped the playing when my clips ended (it didn't go to the end of the song). I don't know if anyone else has experinced these kind of things, but they happened to me.

Anyways, when you make an AMV, make sure you are honest, don't just put some random stuff together and say it's good. It doesn't hurt to give yourself criticism (just don't over do it).

cool
laugh.gif
, they were realy good so i was just wondering. i do video editing at college and use pro edit suits. so im quite impressed that you can make stuff that good out of windows movie maker, i normaly edit live action, but i might try to make one.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back