Sig and Ava request thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
It seems that lately more and more people are requesting avatars and signature's. So that's why i created this thread. If you want a signature or avatar, request it here. Post links to the pic's you want for the avatar and signature (not can you make me a sig or ava from this, provide the pic's yourself)

You can ask the following members to create it for you.

Ava and Sig Creator Team:
Dragon-of-Rune (Active)
Ultima(Active)
Nightdragon ( Not Active)

Source for Picture's Team:
MKK2004 (Active)
Conner (Active)

If you can use photoshop and wanna join the team let me know, i will add you.

Example request:

Could ........... (somebody or membername) make me a signature and avatar please. With .......... (the theme).

Signature: Url of the pic to use.

Extra stuff:
Color border: Color you want.
Font: Font you want (for text or username).
Font Color: Color you want.

And no complaining after somebody made it for you, because they have spend there free time on it for you.

Requests by spammers will be IGNORED!!!

got bored with mines already...so here's my request...

someone plz make my sig...with a theme of...solitude i guess

Sig URL: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jaelle/hand1.JPG

Border color: blue (darkish)
Font color: White? (username)
Any Type of Font would do

Well i can do it tomorrow, it's almost time for me to go to bed
biggrin.gif
. But don't you have a better quality pic?

Yeah i can try, but resembling back the hair where i have to remove the gun will take some time. But i will search for a better pic of Heero Yuy first. Btw do you want anything else in the signature, because that pic is more avatar material then signature?

hmm now that you mention it, it does kinda look avatar material. maybe some designs would do, like sci-fi background graphics perhaps??

I'll see what i can do tonight
wink.gif

Because off the lack of time today i had to make it pretty quick, but i do hope you like it.

heero-yuy.jpg

yeah it looks awesome. you don't mind if i add a few stuffs right?

Nope go right ahead, you have to use it. I kept it kinda clean, so you can add your nickname in the font and color you like etc...

Thnx rune. you're the best.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Not needed (yet), not many people are using this. So we don't need more people for it. Maybe you can join when we need more people.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 14 2005, 04:28 PM) Not needed (yet), not many people are using this. So we don't need more people for it. Maybe you can join when we need more people.
mmkays~!

Hmm , i want another sig , i`ll post the pici want in it when i get home =)

Make sure that the pic is bigger then the signature size it needs to be in, and also make sure that the quality is good (crappy quality make crappy signature)

Ah , iwas worries the pic would be too big! here it is! , i would like the girl on the left and then Wceend in black gothic letters =) and the rest just white or soem flashy light effect =P AngelGirl

I will see if i can get it done by tonight, it needs some editing to get the text out and stuff.

EDIT: I can make it but a black font will not work. Unless i make the angel even smaller but then i have to make a whole piece of wing on the right side. Because it doesn't look good with a wing just cut off. Unless you have any other angel pic's that i can use. Or else i will make it with this one, but then i will change the font color and make it the best of it. This isn't a good pic to use.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back