Sig and Ava Display

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
I was just thinking, don't we all like showing off what we've made? Well, nows the chance, i haven't seen a thread like this before, so i just thought it'd be a nice change. Show off any avatars and/or sigs you sport on various forums or have made yourself
tongue.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!
Here are a few from, yours truely:p

negipwn.gif

Rankerboxsig.png

ColdDeathtransbk1stcopy.png

CD-ava-blu.gif
elfenliedeye.jpg

my bloody psp trial expired before I cud get good enough but here's some I've done...
I'm very fond of mixing real pictures and anime together as you can see, makes it different

ps145xo.png

ps13smaller9la.png

ps52ze.png

ps2part28mg.png

9874hk.png

ps128at.png

untitledhkbest5sj.png

Is that allowed here a double signature?

BTW what do you think of my avatar and signature set?

I like the, the avatar i would rate a 7/10 and the sig a 9/10. Btw, if some people can get me some non-ecchi pics then i could make some cool sigs and avatars.

I do not know if it allowed to have a double signature. I do not see a problem in it as long as they are not a large files and they are not large signatures.

Making signature's isn't that hard. And why not google for non ecchi anime/manga pic's .

imma gonna try to do a signature today, soo... expect news soon
wink.gif

/jp

Nice melons..... ehm i mean nice signature
biggrin.gif

i like it as well! the only "complain" i have is that the girl's outlines could be sharper... the lines are almost unnoticed, and i like outlines that are easily noticed on anime drawings...

as for me, i'm still on the background -- it's gonna give me a lot of work, that's for sure.. here's a preview of how it looks like so far! a lot of editing done, a lot of editing left..
tongue.gif

banner_v01.jpg

/jp

ok, first of all you people using Internet Explorer will probably see some artifacts -- IE deals terribly wiith transparent PNGs..

do you guys think that 140k is too much?
tongue.gif
i wanted it to be a quality transparent png, so the only way to shrink the image would be to shrink its size -- i could do that.. and the colors seemed to get worse with the export, i guess i have to tweak a few settings for the output to be better.

other than that, i like the final result
smile.gif
what do you guys think?

/jp

its nice. I like the film strip idea.
biggrin.gif
I have only seen that idea once with one of my online friends named Kaster.

here's an alternative version.... which one is better? (the filesize is about 1/3 of the original!)

banner_alt.jpg

/jp

Nice sig there darkdog.

now that i had dinner, i can write a little more
wink.gif
the new version is completely horizontal (the original wasn't), which makes it easy to eliminate the need for transparencies. the bleach pic is sharper, the dredg (green and black one) pic has a better contrast.

and some info about it: the japanese on the left means kurai inu (or dark dog), the dog symbol on the right is the symbol of an energy drink called dark dog, which was where i got the idea for my nickname from.

you should know what anime i have on my sig
wink.gif
, but not the music... the white pony is the cover of the deftones' album called "white pony", which is awesome. the white "g" on a red background is glassjaw's symbol, which is another band i love (if you notice, it's not just a "g" but a mix of "g" and "j"). and finally, the green and black symbol is dredg's latest symbol, that can be seen at www.dredg.com

there ya go
smile.gif

/jp

oye, mkk, likin the new sig, although dds right, the lines should be sharper.

Hey MKK2004, what do you think of this i edited your signature a little (you don't have to use it but i think it looks better this way)

Yours:
8388carnelian02copy4sl.jpg

My V1:
v15co.jpg

My V2:
v26zy.jpg

Which looks better.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back