Anime Wallpapers

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

TuncaCeleste

-chan
Kouhai
well i decided to SPAM the forums making this thread...
tongue.gif
lol, no (i hope
unsure.gif
)

Well, well. My idea is to have all the nice fans to post some wallpapers so we dont go Googling...that can get annoying; As the descrp. says a one stop place for our beloved anime
smile.gif
(of course i need a lil' help
wink.gif
)

ok a few rulez:

1. Please, make every wallpaper a thumbnail
2. It's doesn't neceserally have to be Anime, it can be somethin like abstract or somethin..
3. No hentai (ecchi will do
wink.gif
)
4. Don't add too many 800x600 resolution walls, it's getting kinda outdated 1024x768 will be fine
biggrin.gif

5.if you can make walls, well that'll rock!! (ya'know,, a lil' PhotoShopping wont be bad)

For starters:

Whoa! ....

i hope this wont be a turd
sad.gif
remember to upload some ok?

ps: if this thread sucks THAT much you can delete it, daft, no prob..
tongue.gif

~TuncaCeleste

This was inspired by the ecchi thread, Cheers all!

Ah, I've got lots of nice wallies to share, so look forward to that, just haven't had time to upload yet XD

I'll post some up later, k?
this should be rather fun!

I'll definately look forward to it, sonic. Thanks guys!
Well guess what! more wallies!!:

Special thx to teh -Ecchis
tongue.gif

btw, ecchis, how do you upload your images, one by one, or in batches or something...cuz 1by1 is kinda annoying :S

keep the wallies comin' !1!11oneone!!

who knows...it might actually lives for a while...but just randoms wallpaper wont do for long

p.s. ur pics arent working

EDIT: instead of wllpapers...i think MUSIC OST and MP3 is a more interesting topic to do...if u are going to do it i will support it 4 sure...like posting files and etc...but i wonder if it will kill the site BW...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 8 2005, 04:35 PM) i recommand using Rapidshare...its a great server that have a 1 month expiration...if u are interested we can actually make a thread for anime OST...like 10-15 songs for a certain period of time...
Really? I'd like to know more about this Rapidshare thingy n_n
and OST sharing sure seems like a very nice idea, I've got lots of OP & ED songs, hehe =P

ehehe sorry, still haven't had time to upload wallies >.<

how do u put on thumbnails?(kinda new
laugh.gif
) i might b posting 2
wink.gif

aa... wait...so u ppl doin de OST or still stickin on wallpapers?

Long time a go,i found some site from Google.You can go to Animewallpapers.com,they have a huge anime Wallpapers.Sorry if this not a new information to you guys
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

you got the Ren wall too? God damn thats hot, almost makes me appreciate Loli... but in some respects I'm not really older then her

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 14 2005, 05:40 PM) this is why im not into making wallpaper thread....
what?
ohmy.gif
If it weren't for this thread, I wouldnt have said anything about it.

As for OST's, going to Nipponsei's page is where to get current OST's. Or even boxtorrents.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back