Post Pictures Of Yourself

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

demogog

-ecchi-sama
Retired
Rules!!!

1. Post picture of youself with uncovered face before you start commenting others.
2. Do not offend members.
3. Noob ain't welcome here for not keeping the promise and not posting the picture after 24 hours.
4. Post thumbnails if picture is more than 150*150px.

Well, I was thinking about this for a long time, but I think it is ok. Let's post our pictures so we can learn each other better. okay?

Here's two pictures of me. I am not the worlds most beautiful person, but I don't care
laugh.gif

lol nice shades
i saw one of those on your sever already also
laugh.gif

u could never get me to post a picture here, no way
blink.gif

considering that, i am not too sure how great this thread will go
but there is already a thread like this here, just alittle differnt lol
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=1272

Well, I kinda hope that this thread will live. Else I will ask one of the mods to delete it...

Woahaha!!!
laugh.gif
You finally decided to post it, eh? Cool!! -^__^-
Hey! You look European by the way~ @_@"

There you go a picture of myself O_O"

Funny-Cat-Green-Avacado_small.jpg

Oh yeah!! I know i'm the best!!!
cool.gif
Thanks!! -^___^-

I guess I'll seriously contribute to this one
blink.gif
Unlike some other people
dry.gif

Picture is kind of old... like 9 months or so... not that different except I got rid of the longer hair .. I didn't have any other pictures on hand though.

ÖMG you guys are so schmexsay!

I'm such a happeh one

9594-1153605283.jpg

I'm hot :3

==

A more darker side of me

9594-1153605598.jpg
Nyumumumumumu

[MODERATOR's NOTE: Next time, please edit your post]

Well this pic has a story behind it. It was Febuaray in Fort Drum and our unit wanted our .50cal gunners to go to the range to re qualify. Well after driving for an hour to the ass end of the Fort Drum Training Area it started to snow. The tempature dropped to -18F and it became a Blizzard with 30mph winds. This is me, after i got off the .50 snow stuck to one side because of the wind, freezing to death. But we never stop training for a little snow!

Yami-Mei is kind of frightening in that picture
blink.gif

I don't know who's picture I like more: anime-addict or Mune (you both win
laugh.gif
)

All that snow ... it's been months since I've seen snow and it was actually kind of nice.

I never take pictures of myself (or other people) so no pictures of me. And I'm not digital so I can't just take on, either
dry.gif
Nice shots everyone!

Were in Afganistan and this was the first bird we put theough Phase.

From Left to Right - Me (Carson)/SGT Hamilton/SPC Christman/SPC Toma/SPC Henry/SPC Miller/SPC Coghlan

EDIT: Ill have some REALLY sacry pics up tomorrow, i juts gota get em off my camera!

I'd have to agree with you Yami-Mei... my brother is in the military.. so you'd think I'd be used to it but.. >_> *runs away*

wow mune i never knew u were a cat....
laugh.gif

the pic of anime addict reminds me of halflife the game...

anyway i guess i wont be posting a pic of me because im just too ugly, but i can always post the stick version of me in here
biggrin.gif

yea... only moderately perverted though.. could be worse

Yeah, you're right O.O;... But I'm not really used to military.. only some of my clothes are in that pattern.

I just prefer ridingclothes>_>

I think I should officialy enter Yami-Mei into my wierd kid list
rolleyes.gif

you prefer to wear riding clothes? or you perfer to see other people in them
blink.gif
I'd imagine theyre tighter than those military uniforms

I have another picture of myself... Noshi edited it, so now I look evil
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back