Hairy characters?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Koichiro

Kouhai
Do you know any anime where men do have body hairs? Ive seen one - bleach but only shunsui has body hairs, every one else are hairless also.

Edit
thats not fetish! i just noticed it and wrote topic, unthoughtly

wtf??

This must be the most odd anime related thread (if you can even call it that...) ever...

It may sound odd, but even I have wondered that. I think the hairlessness is due to the fact that that having a huge bush of hair in one's chest would make him totally uncool... and have you considered how stupid it looks to have really hairy legs?!? I have ones myself, and I'm saying I won't be wearing shorts in public! Damn what would I give to get rid of those without wax or shaving them off...

QUOTE (Erobouzu @ Mar 4 2006, 04:38 AM) and have you considered how stupid it looks to have really hairy legs?!?
What is wrong with having hair on your leg?!?!?! That is how humans are!
Of course, I agree it depends on the anmount. I mean, I would not like to have legs like a monkey! But I definatly don't see anything wrong with leg's hair and there is no way I would use wax to pull those out.

As far as the anime is concerned, remember that asian peolpe don't have as much hair as caucasians. For instance, bears are a lot full here here and asians usally have the kind of bear I had while I was a teenager. I am not sure about the rest of the body but I assume it is similar.

As far as anime are concered, there is also the fact that adding hair to a character is a rather hard task. Just look at the hair on the head of most character. They don't look really realistic most of the time. So adding more hair to all character would require a lot more work.

Remind me again what kind of an anime question this is
unsure.gif

depends i guess , on how Much hair you have o_O , any of u ever seen viva la bam? , Bam`s dad has a lot of hair..

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Mar 4 2006, 09:17 AM) (I highly doubt most girls would be so hung up over pretty boys if they had hairy legs/chests)
I've actually seen that happen in the third volume of Fruits Basket when a couple of girls are commenting that Yuki's legs are so cool since they're hairless.
rolleyes.gif

Yes, what a weird question indeed, but not that hard to figure out. Plain and simple, the characters just look better that way. It doesn't matter if it's not realistic since 99% of what anime is isn't realistic to begin with. I think the only thing anime has incommen with real life is that the characters are human.
tongue.gif

most japanese men have a hell of alot less hair than the west. so drawing in a few hairs here and there would make it awkward for anime artists on two counts. Being hard to draw in and keep constant. and to make it look good.
But in most computer generated anime such as FF7:avent children all hairs are there and present.

Are realy hairless people cuter? c`mon hair is manly. the more the hair, the biggest the man, i would show you my hary chest to prove my point jajaja

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ Mar 5 2006, 09:49 PM)i would show you my hary chest to prove my point jajaja
I belive that you are manly. no proof are needed.
Now keep your shirt on
blink.gif

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ Mar 5 2006, 09:49 PM) Are realy hairless people cuter? c`mon hair is manly.
How many anime pretty boys are overly manly?
laugh.gif

QUOTE I've actually seen that happen in the third volume of Fruits Basket when a couple of girls are commenting that Yuki's legs are so cool since they're hairless.

I was actually thinking of fans commenting on anime characters, but you're right, it is in Fruits Basket too.

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ Mar 5 2006, 08:49 PM) Are realy hairless people cuter? c`mon hair is manly. the more the hair, the biggest the man, i would show you my hary chest to prove my point jajaja
please spare us
smile.gif

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ Mar 7 2006, 12:54 AM) WTF !!?? Some pervert took me a photo right after my morning bath !!!

What are you? Bigfoot!? lol

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back