MONSTER animé !! (request)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TuncaCeleste

-chan
Kouhai
this is some good anime!! (i haven't even watched mahself..but i just LOVE the manga
tongue.gif
)

so...would you?

Regards,
~TuncaCeleste (-chan)...

Oh? I hadn't noticed you were interested.
dry.gif
It doesn't seem to be very popular on animesuki, so it isn't being uploaded... Your best bet would be to use bittorrent, if possible.

~ SP

monster? the anime series about the doc? I have em all
smile.gif
it kinda sucked at first, but got better later on

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 15 2005, 12:29 PM) Oh? I hadn't noticed you were interested.
dry.gif
It doesn't seem to be very popular on animesuki, so it isn't being uploaded... Your best bet would be to use bittorrent, if possible.

~ SP
mooh
huh.gif

i thought i'd wait for the ripples in the sora-silk-continuum to flatten again before hopping onto the beg-train, but animeotaku.info only has up to 44 (and i just started begging there aswell) so maybe (re)start with 48 now and i'll get on _their_ nerves a lil more for the gap?
smile.gif

huh.gif
<- closest to trying-to-look-cute

I agree, I wish to see Monster uploaded again. Dowloading it in bittorent the problem is the series is 78 episodes long, so people is waiting to the end of the series and start to download it in batch torrents.

I think is a popular series in animesuki, it has his own forum and all! Monster it's a great series, best of last year IMO. The manga is superb and the anime so far is as good as the manga.

btw, righ now it is fetching monster 48.
smile.gif

Yea, nice said the manga is t3h b3s+
tongue.gif
i mean, there's still yugioh! like, is that actually an anime? *tch* i'm willing to see Monster uploaded again, i'm a big fan. damn, anime-kraze's tracker crashed... and theres not many seeds for Soldats-subs... i recommend this anime, it r0xorz !!!11oneoneone1!11 it's not even licenced..

kthxbye

~TuncaCeleste (attempting to |33t ) -__-0

Can you stop requesting Monster everywhere? The latest eps are being put up, if you want the earlier ones you'll have to use the batch torrents you see around. Even though they maybe poorly seeded, at least they are seeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back