68 replies to this topic

#61 talesweaver

talesweaver

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:37 AM

1 more ep left hope they make it a good one...pretty much very tragic in ep 11...doesnt look good for doujo..and the genda is dead too

#62 biankita

biankita

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:00 AM

I spent time searching for spoilers because that episode was more than what my fangirl heart could take (by the way, WAR IS STUPID!!!) anyway... sleep.gif' But apparently, Inamine will have to make a momentous decision about the fate of the library corps because of what happened in Mito.

only if you're sure: it can seriously ruin the upcoming episode for you though since this is an actual screenshot of an upcoming episode: you were warned... yay! user posted image

EDIT: Watched the last episode raw... I think a lot of you will be pissed, especially if you are expecting this to be a political/military episode...
it's a fangirl ending so you know what I mean. Personally, I'm thrilled.

Edited by biankita, 01 July 2008 - 04:19 AM.

#63 Mowerman

Mowerman

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:28 AM

Great ending. I was lmao when she got all the fan mail and flowers.  She finally learned to curb her ape girl tendency and it payed off.  biggrin.gif  I can't believe it was Kasahara who came out and confessed though.  I would have figured it would have been Doujou.  Looks like everyone moved up the ladder in rank, due to the commissioner retiring but I doubt there will be another season now.  Though, they still have plenty of openings for another season.

#64 biankita

biankita

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:18 AM

I love the ending... Not only because I'm a fangirl. But because it fulfiled the reason why I love the show - the KasaDojo pairing, which is still similar to fangirling. But hell... Seriously, I love it because this is a legitimate romance... nothing shoujo-y about it. And considering my age, I'm supposed to be too old to watch high school love love anime.

Anyway, I found out from anime bloggers that the show covered not four of the novels, but only 3. Which means... if they want, there may be a chance of a second season. me ish happy fangurl if that happens!!! o^^o Plus, they have also released 2 supplementary novels - one focused on Kasahara (as if that wasn't enough) and the other is Shibasaki's... I think the second supplement hasn't been released yet.

#65 Hyuuga

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:09 PM

well i enjoyed this and wouldn't be upset if the did a second season.

I really do feel you still have a lot of story that can be told
user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

#66 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Squirrels, glitter, spiders, rainbows, lemons, J-and-K-dramas, BL manga *dirty girl*, anime (especially loved Natsume Yuujinchou &amp; sequel, the best anime series I've ever seen), SMAP (god help me!), non-VK-J-Rock (ex: Bump of Chicken, Akeboshi, 100s, Ryohei Yamamoto, New Pants &amp; Sodagreen &lt;-yeah, OK, they're Chinese), smart people, science = hot, labcoats (thanks, Galileo!), skepticism, boys wearing glasses, Kimura Takuya, Jang Geun Suk, did I forget anything?<br><br>Also-- I'm not in the forum every day or even every week, so if I don't respond to you ASAP, it's nothin' personal.<br><br>P.S. My current avatar is from the lovely, lovely anime Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou.<br><br>Ongoing/pending anime: No. 6, House of Five Leaves.<br><br>Ongoing/pending dramas: Currently watching the J-dramas Teioh and Holyland; also the K-dramas Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Protect the Boss, Scent of a Woman.<br><br>My Figure Collection! http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/poonk/&amp;status=2&amp;root=0<br><br>Last but not least, my (completely yaoi-tastic) manga list, though it's not very up-to-date anymore: http://boards.fansub.tv/?act=ST&amp;f=25&amp;t=1420&amp;hl=&amp;view=findpost&amp;p=200863

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

I finally made time to watch this and now I'm sorta sorry I didn't watch along as it aired, so I could join in on the Doujou fangirling laugh.gif . On the plus side, though, I didn't have to wait for new episodes so I was able to tear through the whole series in 2 nights, upsetting my drama-watching routine. Really exceptional stuff.

#67 Vicepuma

Vicepuma

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Top 3 i have seen: <br><br>1. Black Lagoon<br>2. Casshern Sins<br>3. Slam Dunk ( even tough it was incomplete :()

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:27 AM

I wouldn't mind a second season cause they had a solid story and flow trough it and it made me laugh more then just once but with that kind of ending it's hard to believe that there would be a second season.

I hope for one but expect nothing
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
My Top 5 atm:
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
- Guilty Crown
- Bleach ( love the new arc brings back memories)

Interested in what I've seen?:My Animelist!

#68 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:19 PM

Okay, I watched up to episode 05 about 6 months ago (or so) and never returned unfortunately. wink.gif

Anyways, I decided to re-watch the first 5 episodes and finish this series off **completely**, I watched the first 2 eppies an 1hr before I went to bed on Monday night and then watched from episode 2 to 8 yesterday and finally today, I finished off the series. biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed the series, despite the ending seeming a bit too cliched (or is it just me who's seen this happen many times) like in Lamune, Onegai Teacher! (I think), Hana Yori Dango and a couple of others, I can't remember at the moment. biggrin.gif

It was really funny seeing Tezuka and Shibasaki becoming a couple (I believe they do become one). rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Loved this series.....I'll give it either a 9/10 or 10/10....I give 10/10's too easily. tongue.gif laugh.gif

I really want to know, how much of the light novel was used as the plot for this anime adaption. Anyone, know the answer ??? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

#69 julez

julez

-chibi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

I just finished watching this anime now. I too like poonk watched the whole thing in 2 nights laugh.gif the Doujou x Kasahara pairing was what kept me watching so I was a bit disappointed with the end because although it seems they become a couple I would have loved to see them together on a date tongue.gif
I almost cried though when Kasahara was talking about how Doujou was always her prince charming, and when he regained conciousness she said she was happy her most precious thing has returned... awwwww biggrin.gif
I really hope Tezuka and Shibasaki become a couple as well, I think it's hinted that they do become one.. but that's another thing I would have liked to have seen...

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zur�ckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users