• Please log in to reply
752 replies to this topic

#1 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:53 AM

user posted image
http://www.shakugan.com/

Just found the notice at Wikipedia, and had to bring the news here. Is this really the second season that we've all been waiting for?! God, I hope so. It says at the bottom that the anime has been decided, so this better not be a joke or anything. unsure.gif
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#2 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:56 AM

Woah that would be great biggrin.gif , but I just hope that this is not a stupid first april joke.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#3 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:01 AM

I'm holding my breath on any announcement made today. We can't forget it's April Fool's Day and a joke like this would easily fool a lot of people. Not until I hear something official will I even consider this as real.

#4 senpai-kun

senpai-kun

-nakama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:10 AM

I want to believe that my prayers have been answered but anyday but today and I would immediately call forth a celebration of monumental epic earth shattering tear inducing proportions. So i think that it is best that i keep a level head do some research on this in a couple of days when the initial thanking of God for 24/7 wears off.

If true though my anime dreams have been realized and it will bring a tear to the corner of this otaku's eye. Yes i just might anime cry tongue.gif

I've been waiting Shana my flame haired red hot eyed hunter. Don't make me wait too much longer rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Oh Sweet clean Shana pouty face and melon bread for all wink.gif

#5 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 31 2007, 11:10 PM)
I want to believe that my prayers have been answered but anyday but today

This really doesn't look to be a joke:

http://blog.livedoor...s/50799575.html

Also, the left of the image I posted earlier says "Enpatsu Shakugan, Second Coming". wink.gif

Oh GOD, I can't wait! biggrin.gif

user posted image
Anyone want some melon bread? laugh.gif

#6 senpai-kun

senpai-kun

-nakama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:43 AM

Juhachi your researching and japenese translating abilities are making my day. Was trying to temper my initial excitement but this last post of yours looks very promising. I would have thought they would wait until after the movie was released in Japan. Though I won't complain eitherway this will either be a memorable April Fool's day for Shakugan no Shana fans or well it will still be a memorable day just for the opposite reason laugh.gif hoping it won't be the latter regardless though it is gonna happen a second season and hopefully many more it should be a franchise like Bleach and Naruto biggrin.gif

LmaoJuhachi i saw the pic in your link a few minutes ago and was like hell yeah i want a nibble of that melon bread in honor of this glorious occasion laugh.gif

#7 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:46 AM

Well now I'm extremely happy cause this honestly doesn't seem to be a joke. The idea of an April Fool's joke left me after seeing this pic
user posted image

Finally we are gonna get to see more of our Shana-chan. biggrin.gif

#8 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

http://www.shakugan..../dvd/index.html
There's another Shakugan no Shana Special coming out on DVD on the 4th April, and it's going be related to the movie and with some movie previews plus another Shana-tan...so let's hope that will be out on sub within the following 2 weeks...

#9 senpai-kun

senpai-kun

-nakama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3619 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:01 AM

Barbo you can't even imagine how much of a state of xD i'm in. It got the Senpai Seal of top anime 2006 there was others that were great but the plot, music, *luved how the ED flowed right into the last scene of each episode flawlessly leaving you wanting just 2 more minutes every single time* The cool character nicknames *The Interpreter of Condolences* *The Arbitor of Reverse Reasoning* come on that is absolute genious. So genious i probably spelled them wrong laugh.gif i could go on and on of it's greatness but i'll save some for future posts when i fawn all over this series once again which yeah i certainly will do wink.gif

Alright i will share with you this one fact that will make it all true and I swear no lies. Right when I saw the Thread Shakugan no Shana Season 2. The Shana music in my anime playlist started up. And it's a rather large playlist so was it just a coincidence? I choose to think not. It was something i like to call fate. I know you may have just turned a skeptical eye but i lie not. Me and Shana are destined to collide once more like shooting stars in the sky it's a beautiful thing biggrin.gif

#10 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:40 AM

Ah, at first I thought it was all a joke, when I looked in the thread coz its April Fool's Day.....XD!!!!!!!

Yeah more Shana.....the first OP, the Mami Kawada was my favourite and the KOTOKO one wasn't really her best....I loved her song "Shooting Stars" - OP of Onegai! Teacher.

Tokyotosho almost gave me a heart attack when they said they had been acquired by ADV Films and then I remembered its their usual prank they pull off on April Fool's. laugh.gif ....wasn't entertaining!! wink.gif

And more Shakugan no Shana-tan...what about Itadaki no Hectane ??? unsure.gif

#11 SuperSawyers

SuperSawyers

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Former research scientist turned marketeer, games, manga, current affairs, athletics, basketball and SLEEP

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Apr 01 2007, 07:58 AM)

There's another Shakugan no Shana Special coming out on DVD on the 4th April, and it's going be related to the movie

Second season!?!?! Blooming heck!

I thought the film was just going to be a recap or like an extended episode which would fit smoothly into season 1! If that's the case does this mean the films going to be all new... as in all new, with maybe new characters and after Shana summoned Alastor?!?!?!

If that's the case what's the DVD going to hold!?!?!

Yesterday is History, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That's why they call it the present

#12 sakura_1990

sakura_1990

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:SEE ANIME @[email protected] =]<br><br>SEEN : [ blood+ ][ shaman king ][ gundam seed ][ gundam seed destiny][ strawberry panic ][ zero no tsukaima ][ tsubasa chronicles S1 ][ Amaenaideyo!! ][ magical lyrical nanoha ][ magical lyrical nanoha A ][ xxxholic ][ tsubasa chronicles S2 ][ black blood brothers ][ gundam seed stargazer ][ shakugan no shana ][ kyoshiro to towa no sora ][ digmon savers ][ Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ][ xxxholic ][ gundam seed stargazer ][ Kanon 2006 ][ winter garden ][ cresent love ][ school rumble ][ code geass: LeLouch the rebellion ][ Magical Lyrical Nanoha Strikers ][ Venus Versus Virus ][ night wizard the animation ][ claymore ][ ef - a tale of memories ][ da capo ][ tokimeki memorial only love ][ Gargoyle of Yoshinaga House ][ elemental gelade ][ school rumble season 2 ][ blood the last vampire ][ cardcaptor sakura ][ Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie 1&amp;2 ][ Digimon Adventure ][ Digimon Adventure 02 ][ Digimon Adventure Movie 2 ][ Digimon Frontier ][ Digimon Tamers ][ Digimon X Evolution ][ Evangelion: End of Evangelion ][ Full Metal Alchemist ][ Getbackers ][ Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun ][ ICE OVA ][ Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny ][ Jubei-Chan 2 The Counter Attack of Siberia Yagyu ][ kaze no stigma ][ <br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ][ <br><br> <br>WATCHING : [ bleach ][ naruto ][ D Grayman ][ PPGz ][ shakugan no shana II ][clannad][ Gundam 00 ][ Hayate no Gotoku! ][ Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn ][ Kimikiss Pure Rouge ][ Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ OVA ][ rental magica ][ <br><br><br>DROPPED : [ death note ][ MAR heaven ][Negima?! ]

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:04 PM

yeah,, my favourite SHANA is coming back to me.. =]

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy

-------------------

Lightning, unicorn... *Lets go . together*

不知何时,你这个人突然闯入我的心, 然后动摇了我将我隐藏的内心全部掏出!仿佛心脏出了故障!每天都会猜测你在做什么,样想见你一面,想到你就会傻傻地发笑,如同傻瓜一样!把我变成了这样的傻瓜后,你竟然提出离婚!你要牢牢记住,背叛我的心的人,不是我而是你!

#13 tonifreyr

tonifreyr

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:My interests are, anime(obviously) playing drums and surgeries(I wanna be a doctor) girls and ranting, as you will probably see if you read my posts<br>Oh! and computer games(especally the gory ones GO Prey :D<br>FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIME<br>EVANGELION

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:51 PM

I saw a little while ago(2 weeks or so) that there would be a second season, I can't say wich site exeactly but I did some research after I finished watching the series and I found a strong possibility of a second season.
user posted image

#14 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Apr 01 2007, 05:56 AM)
I thought the film was just going to be a recap or like an extended episode which would fit smoothly into season 1!

The film is a remake of the first volume, which comprises the first six episodes in the anime version. I heard that the anime goes up to volume 8 or so, so now that there's going to be a second season, and with 16 volumes out, we may end up getting the rest of the canonical story. Of course, the novels aren't done yet, so once the second season ends, they may have to put in an anime-only ending to finally give the series some closure compared to what they did with the last one leaving it wide open like they did.

#15 hurdle13

hurdle13

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:37 PM

I don't know. I can't remember where I read it, but I heard somewhere that the next Shana novel may be the last one. If so, they might be able to finish it all, depending on when the next novel is out and when the second season (if there really is one) is planned for. Is there anybody who reads/knows more about the novels who can say for sure about how close to an end they are?

#16 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (hurdle13 @ Apr 01 2007, 04:37 PM)
I don't know.  I can't remember where I read it, but I heard somewhere that the next Shana novel may be the last one.  If so, they might be able to finish it all, depending on when the next novel is out and when the second season (if there really is one) is planned for.  Is there anybody who reads/knows more about the novels who can say for sure about how close to an end they are?

The last novel came out in February, so the next once will probably be out by June or July. I haven't heard that Volume 17 will be the last one, though if that's true, then information about that should be coming out in the next month or so.

As for the second season, it's already been confirmed, so there's no need to say if there is going to be one. You should be asking when it comes out instead. laugh.gif Btw, people are already saying that it'll be out by the fall season, and if that's true, then I seriously can't wait until October! biggrin.gif

#17 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:39 AM

Of course, the novels aren't done yet, so once the second season ends, they may have to put in an anime-only ending to finally give the series some closure compared to what they did with the last one leaving it wide open like they did.
Or maybe after the second season they will show only filler episodes until the manga has more volumes, just like Naruto for the last years.
laugh.gif Btw, people are already saying that it'll be out by the fall season, and if that's true, then I seriously can't wait until October! biggrin.gif
Yeah that would be great I really can´t wait for it laugh.gif .

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#18 Finder_Seraph

Finder_Seraph

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:34 AM

@ JunMisugi
Even so, I wouldn't mind Shakugan no Shana fillers (to be honest I actually kind of like fillers)

As for not being about to wait for October I have to say, as much as I like Shana there are probably way way way to many good summer anime series comming out (plus summer vacation and nice weather) so I'd not that anxious making me a fan one step below you lol.

Also, super thanks to all the people who put reseach into this becuase you guys are all real ani otaku heros. W/o your hard work and dedication there would definately be far less smiles here in the forum.

Last but not least thx to Juhachi-Key Master for creating this topic, much appreciated.

@ Juhachi
When you made the title Key Master did you have Kingdom Hearts in mind?

Can't wait for the second season of Shana untill then I'll eat melon pan in anticipation lol =)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#19 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Finder_Seraph @ Apr 01 2007, 11:34 PM)
@ Juhachi
When you made the title Key Master did you have Kingdom Hearts in mind?

No, Juhachi is the resident Key otaku and slave. They made Kanon, Air, and Clannad.

I think Shakugan no Shana is a show that I would be able to tolerate fillers with. But I don't completely mind fillers in general. I watched all the Bleach fillers and Naruto fillers, but I did wish it would get back to the main story.

#20 sakura_1990

sakura_1990

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:SEE ANIME @[email protected] =]<br><br>SEEN : [ blood+ ][ shaman king ][ gundam seed ][ gundam seed destiny][ strawberry panic ][ zero no tsukaima ][ tsubasa chronicles S1 ][ Amaenaideyo!! ][ magical lyrical nanoha ][ magical lyrical nanoha A ][ xxxholic ][ tsubasa chronicles S2 ][ black blood brothers ][ gundam seed stargazer ][ shakugan no shana ][ kyoshiro to towa no sora ][ digmon savers ][ Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ][ xxxholic ][ gundam seed stargazer ][ Kanon 2006 ][ winter garden ][ cresent love ][ school rumble ][ code geass: LeLouch the rebellion ][ Magical Lyrical Nanoha Strikers ][ Venus Versus Virus ][ night wizard the animation ][ claymore ][ ef - a tale of memories ][ da capo ][ tokimeki memorial only love ][ Gargoyle of Yoshinaga House ][ elemental gelade ][ school rumble season 2 ][ blood the last vampire ][ cardcaptor sakura ][ Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie 1&amp;2 ][ Digimon Adventure ][ Digimon Adventure 02 ][ Digimon Adventure Movie 2 ][ Digimon Frontier ][ Digimon Tamers ][ Digimon X Evolution ][ Evangelion: End of Evangelion ][ Full Metal Alchemist ][ Getbackers ][ Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun ][ ICE OVA ][ Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny ][ Jubei-Chan 2 The Counter Attack of Siberia Yagyu ][ kaze no stigma ][ <br>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ][ <br><br> <br>WATCHING : [ bleach ][ naruto ][ D Grayman ][ PPGz ][ shakugan no shana II ][clannad][ Gundam 00 ][ Hayate no Gotoku! ][ Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn ][ Kimikiss Pure Rouge ][ Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ OVA ][ rental magica ][ <br><br><br>DROPPED : [ death note ][ MAR heaven ][Negima?! ]

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:00 AM

when is the second season coming out? is it SOON?!! i don't mind fillers too, as long as there is Shana eating melon pan and Yuji too... hahhs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy

-------------------

Lightning, unicorn... *Lets go . together*

不知何时,你这个人突然闯入我的心, 然后动摇了我将我隐藏的内心全部掏出!仿佛心脏出了故障!每天都会猜测你在做什么,样想见你一面,想到你就会傻傻地发笑,如同傻瓜一样!把我变成了这样的傻瓜后,你竟然提出离婚!你要牢牢记住,背叛我的心的人,不是我而是你!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users