• Please log in to reply
1063 replies to this topic

#1061 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (wedora @ Feb 16 2011, 10:48 PM)
Now time to go watch Shinrayku Ika Musume eps again so I don't go to sleep and have nightmares.

eh....go watch Yosuga no Sora if you want to see School Days done right tongue.gif

#1062 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

There is no School Days done right since it already is one of the best anime.
But if youre talking about having several girls without a huge desaster than yes it is School Days done right ^^ But you cant really compare these two because of the restart in Yosuga no Sora. And Sora really had the potency to become the next Kotonoha.

@wedora: I liked Makoto until to the point he ran away when Sekai said shes pregnant. Not bearing responsibilitys is one of the worst things you can do as a man. It doesnt matter if she was pregnant or not, he didnt even try to talk about it. He just ran away. That made me really hate him.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#1063 ImTakes

ImTakes

sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6536 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

Well, I told wedora-san that since he took the time to watch both Yosuga no Sora and this one, well, I am gonna do the same. As much as I poked at Yosuga, it was a guilty pleasure and I am sure this one will be too... wink.gif Have read all kinds of good and bad and it sounds like a controversial one...right up my anime alley. After I have watched it, I will return and compare anime notes with you all. tongue.gif

How ironic it has become ... a one man show.

#1064 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Feb 17 2011, 08:02 AM)
There is no School Days done right since it already is one of the best anime.
But if youre talking about having several girls without a huge desaster than yes it is School Days done right ^^ But you cant really compare these two because of the restart in Yosuga no Sora. And Sora really had the potency to become the next Kotonoha.

You didn't get the joke. Haruka Kasugano = have sex with essentially every main heroine of the series (the exception was the class president, which happened in the Haruka na Sora Fan disc that came out a year after the original Yosuga no Sora game.) This in its own right is equivalent to Itou Makoto from School Days. Of course, the end result was different tongue.gif They call it the "bad end" for a reason. I loved the School Days ending, so the reason why I said Yosuga no Sora was School Days done right, I meant in terms of "good end", "bad end" visual novel definition wise.
The same joke can be applied to Sora Kasugano in comparison with the twin sisters of Kiss x Sis, Ako and Riko Suminoe.
user posted imageuser posted image

Now as for Sora and Kotonoha, firstly they made Sora way too tsundere in the show and gave her minimal screen time for a game that had little ero-scenes let alone a short game to begin with. Secondly, Sora is tsundere, Kotonoha is a yandere; that's too entirely different ends of the spectrum. While Sora did seem to have a "desire" to kill Nao, it's Sora. She's fragile to begin with and the odds were easily reduced to 0, and again tsundere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users