D. Gray-man

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
1154716736180zj5.jpg

O man this Spring season is gonna be awesome, first Tales of Symphonia, now D-Gray Man!? the manga is not doult one of the best manga serie ever, but animated version too? The artworks look amazing, not like Black Cat's "chibized" version.

what was that about black cat you were saying ? are they related or somthing? BTW this series looks interesting

sounds like chrno crusade and black cat mixed to me with a touch of blood+ graphics and drawings. Any guesses on how long this series is going to be?
@MKK: if this series comes out this year in the fall, wouldn't that mean its not part of the 2007 spring season, unless of course it is one of those longer anime like blood+

i ussusaly wait for the anime to finish and then start waching it all at once because the waiting for the next ep is kiling me

Dind't yet watch the promo but looks like very promising,the scans you've posted MKK2004 looks indeed really interesting but still we have to wait a littel longer.....

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Sep 25 2006, 04:38 PM) Dind't yet watch the promo but looks like very promising,the scans you've posted MKK2004 looks indeed really interesting but still we have to wait a littel longer.....
Not really, it airs next Tuesday. The only problem is who's subbing it?

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 25 2006, 04:25 PM)
Not really, it airs next Tuesday. The only problem is who's subbing it?
Really?Probbably the problem of the subbing will be resolved till then....Looking forward to it
smile.gif
!

Hopping for this anime to come when i saw it in newspaper recommend this anime. I checked the website althought dun understand jap still i found it interesting....cant wait for it.....ONEGAI pls any fansubber out there can sub it...for us.......

Just found out that SD Project, Shinsen, and Toriyama World will all be fansubbing this anime, at least for the first few episodes. I have a feeling Shinsen will go through with it for sure though and probably SD Project as well. I dunno about Toriyama World.

i read the manga as well ^^ and like it >< i cannot wait for the anime being out >.......< it's soooooooo goooood ^^ wanna watch it soo much ^^
laugh.gif

Downloading it right now and expecting somthing really good, didn't read the mangas but watched the promo a littel while ago about it ....

I watched it, and Here's my review:

Ratings = 1-10
Opening/ending: 8.5 because it has a good theme, however not a perfect correlation for the anime itself.

Graphics (siding fansub's quality): 7 (pretty average in most animes.)

Dubbing: 8

Plot: 6 (so far not experiencing overall status)

Overall: 8 (pretty good for the first episode, nailed everything on the first episode. Now for further advancements.)

But anyhow, Hoping the song comes out fast.

I haven't watched it yet, but I did download it, wonder if I'll have enough time to do anything other than reading manga... anymore...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back