• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matt

Matt

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Swimming's my favourite sport... would be funny to see you trying to get me out of cool water while a hot summer day ;)<br><br>What I also like is reading, especially original fantasy and problem books, p.e. &quot;We children from station zoo&quot;<br><br>My hardest drugs are writing texts and drawing pictures (mostly mangas :D)<br>All the time I can get I waste on it!!<br><br>If you're interested in what I'm writing and drawing, wait just for a week, then you can watch sth. on my homepage!!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

Hi!!

I think suicide's just an important topic which is worth to discuss it.

The questions I ask you all are:
1.) What are the reasons that sb. commit suicide?
2.) Have you ever thought yourself to commit suicide?
3.) Have you ever known sb. who has commited sucide or who had thought of?
4.) What do you think about the amokrun of Blacksburg, Virginia?

Hope there are people who are interested in!!

comments mail to: [email protected]

#2 Nahrallah

Nahrallah

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music (playing and listening), Literature, Art, Needlework

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:08 AM

It is an interesting topic and one that has been discussed at some length. wink.gif If you wish to continue this discussion then you will find that many thought-provoking points have been made at suicide?, have you ever considered? Have a read and jump into the debate.

It's always a good idea to do a quick search before posting a new topic. smile.gif
<p style="text-align:center;">TkTaEGP.gif<br><br>"You're five hundred years old and you can't use a telephone?</p><p style="text-align:center;">Read the directions. What are you, an immortal idiot?" </p><p style="text-align:center;">(Daniel to Armand, <em>Queen of the Damned</em> by Anne Rice)</p><p style="text-align:center;"><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...r=44'>Fansub.TV blogs</a> ... here's mine: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...ahrallah/'>Muso at work! ^.^</a><br><br> Think different.<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...E=4&MID=45150'>FansubTVCrew.jpg</a>

#3 Matt

Matt

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Swimming's my favourite sport... would be funny to see you trying to get me out of cool water while a hot summer day ;)<br><br>What I also like is reading, especially original fantasy and problem books, p.e. &quot;We children from station zoo&quot;<br><br>My hardest drugs are writing texts and drawing pictures (mostly mangas :D)<br>All the time I can get I waste on it!!<br><br>If you're interested in what I'm writing and drawing, wait just for a week, then you can watch sth. on my homepage!!

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:24 AM

Thanks!!

I'll look at the debat (embarassing I hadn't searched *getting.red*

tongue.gif

comments mail to: [email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users