Hentai, Ecchi, or just plain anime?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you prefer Hentai, Ecchi, or regular clean anime?

• Hentai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hentai & Ecchi

• Ecchi

• Ecchi & Clean Anime

• Clean Anime

• All of the above

• Total voters

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven
Retired
I prefer Clean Anime but a little bit of Ecchiness doesn't really bother me. Its if all the anime is is Ecchi that i don't like it. I have never seen hentai in my life so i don't think i can put a good or bad vote for Hentai...

I watch both ecchi and clean anime. I think the anime is more interesting if there's a bit of ecchi in it. So I'll go for ecchi!!
wink.gif

But I dont really have a preference. Clean and ecchi animes are okay for me.
biggrin.gif

ecchi is like a good spice.. a good portion of it makes a show a little better (example: mai hime), too much of it ruins the series (example: ikkitousen)!

so i like clean anime with a touch of ecchi..

First, I would just like to remind everyone of the no hentai rule. This thread is alright so far, just be carefull to not make it slip.

--
Now for the question of this thread. A bit of ecchi does not really bother me has long has it serves a purpose in the story. In other words, has long as they don't use every possible excuses to show under a girls skirt for no reason what so ever, its ok.

Sorry i forgot about the no Hentai rule. But if i am correct then its ok to talk about Hentai its just that we can't get too far with it and also we can't post any Hentai pics... So far i don't think we are breaking any rules. If we are then i am deeply sorry..

I agree with Bold on this one. Only times i have no problem with it is when it serves a purpose in the story, and sometimes if its for a bit of comedy, as long as they do't do it too much, that would just kill the joke.

@NighDragon
QUOTE (Bold @ Jun 11 2006, 12:09 PM)First, I would just like to remind everyone of the no hentai rule. This thread is alright so far, just be carefull to not make it slip. If you read my second sentence, I say that this thread is alright so far. It was just a warning so that everyone remember there is a no hentai rule on the forum. That way, I won't have to close this thread because, for example, someone starts posting hentai picture not knowing its forbidden!

So you definatly did not do anything wrong.

I personaly like all sort of anime but i choose clear and ecchi because the choise "all of the above" was'nt there.

it's a good question.

I don't care as long as it is funny.

My Anime has to have a good story, as long as it has that i don't care if its ecchi or not.

voted hentai & ecchi although I would prefer an option "all of above" or something like that ;)

for me the type of anime which I'd like to watch is mood-dependable :]~

although ecchi comedies are the way to go, I'll laugh the hardest if I watch an ecchi comedy XD

Yeah, I'd have voted "all of the above" because it really depends. Only hentai is so bad it makes me laugh/cringe, and ecchi has to be tasteful or it's no better! So I suppose I'd have to pick "clean" for the majority.

(I'm including yaoi/yuri/het all under the hentai category)

Never watched a hentai...

I like the clean ones

But some with ecchi just makes it more... better. Though if theres gunna be ecchi i'd throw in some humor with it =/

Ecchi all the way! Except to the extreme like eiken. najicta blitz tactics, high school girls, its all the stuff of dreams. I mean after all...

*Anime-Addict points to avatar and sig*

Hentai is just too.. Off the wall sometimes. I just cant help but laugh at the clumsyness of the male charecters, or worse the extremey unlikely situations that some of them get put in. However as sex is a part of normal life, i feel it can play a role in a story as well, just as long as its not 99% of the story, that just gets tedious.

I prefer the shows I watch to be "clean". I like serious storylines the most, ecchi just ruins the mood. However, I can watch shows with ecchi or hentai if theres no serious storyline in the show.

all i want from anime is for it to be as realistic as it can be. that's why my choice was ecchi + clean, because, of course, there's some perverts around this century and the next (no offense!)

voted for clean and ecchiness
the most important thing for me is the story, i cant watch anything that has a really
crappy storyline, i get bored
one time i watched .hack, i just stood there at the end of it thinking is that it?
some of my fav animes are for example ghost in the shell, cowboy beboop,
something interesting
of course, i watched Aika, man, fan service galore and serves absolutely no point, again, stood at the end of it thinking, is that it?

i voted for ecchi and clean anime. ecchi made anime more exciting.

without a little ecchi, an anime will be boring....
tongue.gif

actualy i perfure Ecchi and clean anime....is the only reasn i watch anime.......i had watch hentai anime before....not my type....

QUOTE (Bold @ Jun 11 2006, 08:09 PM) A bit of ecchi does not really bother me has long has it serves a purpose in the story. In other words, has long as they don't use every possible excuses to show under a girls skirt for no reason what so ever, its ok.
Agree!!! That's why i started watching Naruto a year ago -^__^-
I voted "Ecchi & Clean Anime"
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back