Changing Nickname

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer_Ossi

Retired
Kouhai
Hi

I want to change my Nickname, because the one I have is old, very old.
So I want to use the one I use on other Sites.

What do I have to do, or who must I ask for this?

Thanks for answers.

You really don't have too many posts, why don't you just make a new account? Or is this frowned upon? >.>;;

Im not entirely sure if you can change nickname. The only person who would be able to tell you for sure is Daft.

Although i think he would just reccomend a new account since the account your asking on hasn't really made that many posts. Actually having multiple accounts assigned to one ip is actually something that you shouldnt really do, when i come to think of. I guess wait for Dafts reply.

I asked in the past about changing nicknames and the only person who is able to do that is Daft. This being the case you should send him a PM and request a change and if the name isn;t offensive and isn;t already taken that it's all yours
wink.gif

Your only have 16 posts. Dont think daft will change it for that. So i suggest you make a new account and let this one get blocked.

Indeed you may want to PM daft about this so it can be resolved rather quickly. In any case as long as he is ok with the matter then I guess it's fine to create another account. That is only if he approves of the whole ordeal though.

Since some good advice has been giving and we can no longer say anything im closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back