Who think this will be the "Destiny" gundam?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
guys, do u think this is going to be the "destiny" gundam shinn will drive? from the OP i saw and comparing with the picture, i say about 90% it is...

There was a picture of the destiny gundam on another forum i was at, had pictures of the model even, supposedly it leaked out, it was one of the lower grade models but I think it was diffrent, i would give a picture to the link but the site was hacked >< (btw i have the picture on the left in a bigger size if you don't have it...)

I think those are two different gundams, MKK... Note the chest, head, and wings, for lack of a better term. Although the one on the left could certainly be a different mode for it, you never know with these shifting Gundams.

I personally can't wait to see the Gouf in action.

~ SP

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Mar 20 2005, 04:17 AM) I think those are two different gundams, MKK... Note the chest, head, and wings, for lack of a better term. Although the one on the left could certainly be a different mode for it, you never know with these shifting Gundams.

I personally can't wait to see the Gouf in action.

~ SP
the gouf? u mean the tiger they copied from gundam 08th?

ZGMF-X2000 Gouf Ignited . It was in 08th MS team as well, but then again, so were the Zakus. I'm actually quite glad, the earlier Zeon units are some of my favorites.

~ SP

Hrm... That seems to be the one on the right. I wonder if it can mode change into the one on the left, or is that one something different?

~ SP

Heh, sorry about the confusion... I was referring to

compared to .

QUOTE (DigitalDrunkenMonkey @ Mar 27 2005, 04:36 PM) After Episode 23 I feel sorry for you.
tongue.gif

Oh, it's out! I'm getting both Cellphone^2 and AniRupt... Is cellphone^2 the same as haro^2 and tori^2?

/me gets ready to watch instead of doing the paper that's due tonight at midnight...
tongue.gif

~ SP

Damn you Stellar! Damn you to hell! :evil:

Man, the Gouf is so cool... It was doing awesome with that heat rod until someone just had to cut his arm off...
dry.gif

~ SpacePirate

Hey dont dis the hot blonde, shes cool even though shes evil.

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Mar 27 2005, 05:26 PM) Oh, it's out! I'm getting both Cellphone^2 and AniRupt... Is cellphone^2 the same as haro^2 and tori^2?

/me gets ready to watch instead of doing the paper that's due tonight at midnight...
tongue.gif

~ SP
Nah it seems that cellphone^2 and haro^2 and tori^2 aren't the same.

But i think,no matter how strong that "destiny" thing,Kira with his Freedom was the most powerful Gundam ever exist in Gundam Universe.See in episode 23??,Freedom stop all MobileSuit alone without any help from Archangel team.
cool.gif
Kira is the best!!
Hmm...i wonder who will win in the battle between Freedom and Impulse,actually i'm sure Kira will definitely drop that "Impulse Brat" to the sea if Asuran not stop Him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SURERMAN, we've already seen Kira thrash Shinn without a second glance.
tongue.gif
Of course, it's certainly the most powerful Gundam in the SEED universe, given that it's the only one with a Nuclear engine (the rest run off batteries, which is why you see the power cord during the launch sequences), so it has practically unlimited sortie time, and no need to worry about power conservation. Of course, with these new models, their battery life is so long, we scarcely have to worry about it, and it removes that whole strategy element they had in the original series. :/

As for being the strongest Gundam ever, remember that every mobile suit in all the other Eras have Nuclear engines too.
tongue.gif
I'm fairly sure that Gundam X would give it Kira beating.
biggrin.gif

Great pic, Ender.
biggrin.gif
As for the website, though, it hurts.
tongue.gif
If you want me to give you a hand on the HTML, I can do that. I'd recommend dropping the applet (Java sucks, it doesn't work properly on most browsers, and it takes much more work than it is worth to get it to work), and sticking with standard HTML to start. Are you using Microsoft Frontpage (it, too, sucks
wink.gif
)?

Back to the original topic, though, I never did notice the Destiny gundam before in there, but it does look quite a bit like the Freedom.

gundamDestiny1.jpg

gundamDestiny2.jpg

gundamDestiny3.jpg

gundamDestiny4.jpg

gundamDestiny5.jpg

Again I note the similarities between Freedom and Destiny... perhaps it could be based off of Freedom's design? I also like the contrast between the pink and the blue engine flares... Good stuff. Man I love Gundam... I can't wait to see it in action.
tongue.gif
Perhaps soon, now that Impulse was thoroughly beaten at the hands of Kira? They may not have any extra arms, so send him an entirely new suit!
wink.gif

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back