where do you get the renders?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Gattsu

-chan
Kouhai
where do all of you people get ur renders for cos i am looking for a nice easy renders cos it takes forever to get them sometimes and i just cant be bothered^^
if someone could help me i am looking for:
trigun
berserk
tengoh tenge
love hina
YYH
thanks in advance

ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Are you askin where we get our render where the background is already out if so then most of us take out the background ourselves but if you want to know where we find our pics for the so we can render I say pretty much everywhere just google what you looking for and you might come across a great site with pics.

you could try animerender.com

would be much better if you can find a decent size and do it yourself (unless ur lazy like me)

thanks i will go forth and use ^^ and some background are just not meant for it ^^ liek teh berserk posters of zod ^^ for to hard ^^ but thanks i wil take it under advice and thanks for the link ^^

can anyone get me any clean renders for tengoh tenge cos i cant find any where and any wallpapers that i find i cant use the wand tool on cos the backgrounds are all to dark or light and get selected wit hthe want tool

so can anyone help me cos this is relaly getting on my nervs
mad.gif

Since they are very similar topics, I've merged them together.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back