Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

mistress_kisara

-san
Kouhai
I created a thread for TRC manga! talk about the manga here!! and if there's another thread like this please redirect me to the link

Chapter 152
What do you guys think of the chapter?

I'm really interested in the connection between Real Syaoran and Watanuki..it seems that Watanuki will have a big role in both TRC and xxxHolic

Yay someone who also reads up to date Tsubasa
laugh.gif
. I checked, no similiar Tsubasa thread.

Don't you agree that the angst is doing you good?

Spoilers for Tsubasa until 152 :

Actually there is more of a link between Sakura and Watanuki. Seems like everything depends on the tube. I think he's gonna meet her in the near future. And yeah, I agree that he'll play an important role.
smile.gif

Anyway the angst is still there - Kuro-tan's hit looked like it hurt
ohmy.gif

Then there is the second curse which will only activate when Fay is in Celes. Hope he doesn't kill Ashura off
ph34r.gif

Its only going to get better from here, and there will be more links with holic now.

I was just wondering, what the hell happened to that guy, what was his name again? Yeah, we didn't really see him after that battle he had with his actual self.

QUOTE (hideto @ May 19 2007, 05:51 AM) Actually there is more of a link between Sakura and Watanuki. Seems like everything depends on the tube. I think he's gonna meet her in the near future. And yeah, I agree that he'll play an important role.
smile.gif

Anyway the angst is still there - Kuro-tan's hit looked like it hurt
ohmy.gif

Then there is the second curse which will only activate when Fay is in Celes. Hope he doesn't kill Ashura off
ph34r.gif

Actually they already met in xxxHolic Chapter 134
biggrin.gif

Watanuki appeared in the dream

I've got spoilers for Chapter 153!
Chapitre.153 The most painful thing

They changed into winter outfits with Eagle's offer, and head to Celes world.
The prize money was given for the price instead. And also, Fay's navigation performed by his magic. Fay makes Mokona take out Hisui. And he stocks it in Kurogane's left hand with his magic as well.

The reason why Eagle did not dare to interfere this time's situation, was because it was the price of his wish which he got granted before by Yuko.

Now, the stage is in the Thule, the Celes World.

Yeah... They are finally off. Funny that the price they had to pay was the price money
dry.gif
Hope we get to see Sakura meeting with C!Syao soon.

Whoa this thread is so full of spoilers that anybody who does not read the raws would definitely get spoiled.

And mistress_kisara, if you happen to see holic - April 1st wins.

hey....

i just have a question where does everyone read the manga???
huh.gif
is it raw or a scalation or w.e they r called?? coz i read mine on a site but i dnt think they r up to date with the latest chapter
dry.gif
...the latest chapter is 153 correct???

thanx

GAHH....153 is out!??!
ohmy.gif

btw...its not clear to me how Fei Wang Reed is controlling the groups journey. Yuuko said that Mokona has no control over which worlds they enter. Anyone wanna explain =D
Also...we still don't know in detail why Sakura is being made to travel the worlds in terms of the powers of the ruins right? or maybe im blockheaded?

@ Caelesis : Well FWR and Yuuko seem to know the whole group's destiny, just that they cannot intercept in any way. Yes, Mokona has no control over which world they are going too. Maybe you are confused about this, but they had to pay a price to get to Celes, you know?

Regarding the ruins, I think there is no information about the link currently.

QUOTE (hideto @ May 21 2007, 04:26 AM) @ Caelesis : Well FWR and Yuuko seem to know the whole group's destiny, just that they cannot intercept in any way. Yes, Mokona has no control over which world they are going too. Maybe you are confused about this, but they had to pay a price to get to Celes, you know?

Regarding the ruins, I think there is no information about the link currently.
I think its only the spoilers that are out not the actual raws/scans we'll probably have the raws/scans on wednesday or thursday

QUOTE (hideto @ May 19 2007, 07:36 AM) noob-sama, which guy in what chapter? C!Syao ?
no, i meant shaoron, what happened to the clone?

QUOTE (biankita @ May 22 2007, 11:27 AM)
huh.gif
OK... the site I go to only has up to 152. Where the heck did everyone read 153?!?!?!
153 is not released yet. Only the spoilers are
QUOTE (noob @ May 22 2007, 11:30 AM)QUOTE (hideto @ May 19 2007, 07:36 AM) noob-sama, which guy in what chapter? C!Syao ?
no, i meant shaoron, what happened to the clone?

He left the gang in Tokyo. But they said he will also go to the "dream" where Sakura is.

Well I think its the other Sakura that's going to meet the clone? The "wounded" Sakura was going to the dream world, wasn't she?

QUOTE (hideto @ May 23 2007, 03:36 AM) Well I think its the other Sakura that's going to meet the clone? The "wounded" Sakura was going to the dream world, wasn't she?
It's the other way around. Sakura's wounded body is in Celes and the soul went to the "dream" it says so in Chapter 151

Well raws out, I'll get by with translations
smile.gif
, like I've always did.
Finally they are there! Wow God Knows how long we waited for 'em to reach there. Since the start of the series? Maybe.

The scary part now is Fay's curse. And btw the winter looks harsh... Don't freeze to death TRC gang!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back