Abortion Good or Bad?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Abortion Good or Bad?

• Totally for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In some cases yeah

• Not really sure ...

• Against it!

• Total voters

Gendo

-chi
Kouhai
Well this is a controversial matter (hopefully will make this forum more lively)
tongue.gif

So state ur opinions and ideas about this topic no matter what they may be but dont offend someone with a diffrent point of view !
I will join this thread later if someone accually replies it
tongue.gif

blink.gif

abortion is TOTALLY WRONG!!
You're killing a human life for the convenience of someone else.... how can that ever be justified?????
Abortion should only be allowed in EXTREME cases like offspring produced by rape, incest relationships, or if the mother's life is endangered by having this baby.

Say hello to Gendo's number one excercise...post in general forums
biggrin.gif
(Dude, for real I find in you a good pal...so everything I say is just kiddin)

And I think that abortion must only be permitted before the baby is concidered a baby...I mean before the nervous system is develo and only if the baby is really not wanted like the result of a rape or soemthing...but if the couple was just some irresponsable kids...STICK WITH IT!

Well, it depends on what you consider a human... what you would consider a soul.. a spirit... a life. What exactly is a human to you?

A human is a being that has developed a brain and can feel. ie feel hungry, or feel hurt if you punch them etc ...... in my opinion
According to christianty, once egg meets sperm, then a human has been created.

Well, I don't really have a side regarding Abortion. For me, there are 2 views.
1. If the unborn child has a defect (i.e. Severe case of Down Syndrome etc), then most likely yes because the child (once it's born) will have a lot to go through and will have a very hard time to enjoy life to the fullest.
2. If the carrier does not want the child for some reason other than #1, there is no way abortion should be allowed (i.e. A woman does not want the child because she just doesn't want one). It would be considered "murdering". By undergoing abortion is the same as killing someone and therefore, it has dire consequences. If it was me, i'd rather give the child to an orphanage rather than undergoing abortion and killing the unborn baby.

But in the end, it all goes down to the decision of the carrier, whether the person wants to or not.

Just my opinion.

Abortion is a very controversial topic! Way to start in Fansub Gendo!
Anyway, I think abortion should be decided by the person who is having the baby. Even though I know it is a human life growing if it is done before six weeks of pregnancy I don't see it so wrong.

In cases of rape or abuse I completely think it is the correct thing to do. Why should a 16 year old or even if the women is 30, once raped keep a child that was the fruit of that rape! I don't think it is fair for the person or kid!

Abortion whatever the reason are is tottaly wrong I against it.
If u somehow doing a thing that makes u having a baby and suddenly u don't want the baby because some reason well u must think first before u doing it. Cause a baby wheter its still an embrio or some sort of it's still a living being, and by doing an abortion it means u have forbide the Gods right to take its creation live, in another words u have commited a crime in human terms and a god term.
Of course in case of rape or abuse its kind of hard choice but before u do it u must think that the baby is innocent so if u don't want the baby just give it to a place that keep an orphan or to other people who really2 desperate to have a baby because some reason they can't have a baby.
biggrin.gif

On babies produced by rape etc
I guess si_twocool does have a point in saying that even though the carrier doesn't want the baby, the baby shouldn't aborted as it is innocent. Well in most cases, it is true that the baby is innocent, but it can become a religious issue.
If you're religion is Augustin, then once the baby is concieved, then the baby has already sinned as we, as humans bear responsibility for Adam and Eve's wrongdoings. So in this sense, the baby is not innocent.
Also, while giving the baby to an orphanage or putting up for adoption is an option, I must say that, the carrier, after being mentally and physically tortured by rape, shouldn't, on top of that, have to waste nine months of her life to give birth to an unwanted baby, and a baby that will remind of the mental and physical torture she has endured.

@thanks Chibinyaa ..... well i got wrong type in my previous post it should be the baby are innocent.
Yeah the affect of rape to the victim sometimes makes the victim can't think the right things to do, i understand that it must be really painfull, im just suggesting not to take life by doing abortion (just give birth and then put the baby to someplace where others can take care of them) because if u don't want the baby whatever the reason is there is others who want to have them because God don't give them chance eventhough they already hard to try
biggrin.gif

But in the and people just a human and sometimes they do bad things eventhough in real they are a good person.

in some cases maybe.
but i just hope it'll be avoided as much as possible because everyone has a right to live.

Oh well sinceso many of u stated ur opinions I will state mine as well
From my point of view everyone should decide for themselves to abort or not to abort whatever the case is but only in the first 6 weeks
I dont want to mess with the god topic now because I'm a die hard atheist and I dont give as hit that someone could call sth a sin and a lot of ppl thinks the same
tongue.gif

as I said till the first six weeks or till the time of developing brain in the embroy i wouldnt call that a human being but its a matter what u define as a hum,an being
I also dont state that someone has to abort as well I'm just pointing that it should be an option for ppl to decide or not to decide to abort so everyone could decide for themselves
For ppl who think that disallowing abortion under some penalties will stop ppl from aborting i will say one thing : If u have cash u'll fly to Holland and u'll abort without a question asked , while the poor guys will have to raise the child in poverty
without any chances for the future
tongue.gif

of course if all anti aborts would support such children by themselves it would be another matter - if u present such child after birth with home, love education ,and support the woman in her pregnancy , pay bills etc it would be just for a wom,an to bear such child
tongue.gif
however if not the child shhould be aborted if the woman wishes so - as for orphanages - that shit just gives raise to patological things - children learn to steal and abuse there so dont give me that shit that they will be happy just to be alive

im totally with abortion, its true that now teenagers are having sex underage and not using protection, often when the baby is born people dont know what to do and often the child is brought up wrong therefore does not benefit the society. however, people say that abortion is just like murder but its not. becuase when the baby is in the womb of the female, it does not gain conscienceness til the moment his lil head pops outta the backside of the mother. there is really no point giving birth to children when the best home and love you can give doesnt even suit the living standards of a normal person. and what if the girl was raped, what if she doesnt want the baby because she doesnt want to be reminded of that day she got raped. its all logical ... abortion all the way

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Dec 10 2004, 02:52 PM) im totally with abortion, its true that now teenagers are having sex underage and not using protection, often when the baby is born people dont know what to do and often the child is brought up wrong therefore does not benefit the society. however, people say that abortion is just like murder but its not. becuase when the baby is in the womb of the female, it does not gain conscienceness til the moment his lil head pops outta the backside of the mother. there is really no point giving birth to children when the best home and love you can give doesnt even suit the living standards of a normal person. and what if the girl was raped, what if she doesnt want the baby because she doesnt want to be reminded of that day she got raped. its all logical ... abortion all the way
backside of the mother????
laugh.gif

In some cases, it should be allowed. In particular, where the fetus will cause the death of the mother before it will be born. Rape, abuse and incest are also cases that should be considered here as well.

in some european country incest is part of the ritual so incest is ruled out when arguing for abortion lol ...

and chibinyaa you know wat i mean ... the middle ... towards the groin section ... lolx

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Dec 10 2004, 02:52 PM) however, people say that abortion is just like murder but its not. becuase when the baby is in the womb of the female, it does not gain conscienceness til the moment his lil head pops outta the backside of the mother.
I don't want to argue about this topic but I'm a little compelled...

Actually research shows that midway through the pregnancy the baby already has conciousness, but it's still too primitive to what you and I have...

There are therapeutic abortions and there are abortions, the difference between the two is timing... therefore a woman who is raped or have birth defects can undergo therapeutic abortion as soon as possible before the embryo fully develops into a living being and gain consciousness...

The only downside to abortion is that it does have a side effect to the mother which in some cases causes dementia...

i'm for it in some cases for a few reasons:

- legalizing it does NOT mean everyone will do it. It means you'll have the CHOICE to. So if 60% of the people in the world are against it, we know that legalizing it won't make those 60% do an abortion ever, right?

- keeping it forbidden doesn't prevent people from aborting -- it only makes people do it in another country or in a much more life-threatening way, if they can't afford to go anywhere else. Illegal abortions do happen very often.

- IMO rape, handicapped fetuses and when the mother's life is in danger are all acceptable situations for abortion. I believe that giving away a child is MUCH more serious than killing it before it's too developed.. that's awful for both the mother and the child. And handicapped children can destroy a family. Not everyone is strong enough to give up on their career and future dreams to be a full time babysitter with barely enough money to survive and with a low mental health...

- Finally, people who would want to do an abortion without any serious cause for it don't deserve to be parents anyway. And like i said, giving away a child is a worse option for me.. when that happens the child definitely has a conscience, there are definitely bonds between mother and child, and the process will not be easy on neither of them.

and on a colder perspective (but one i parcially agree with), they're the mothers, they're the ones who are going to be responsible for the kids, it should be their call..

that's my 0.02 euro, though..
/jp

Heyas,

I'm a man, so I'm not qualified to properly answer the question - personally it's up to the individual woman to decide, and no-one has the right to say otherwise.

'Contraception should be used on every conceivable occasion!'

- Spike Milligan

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back