Hand Sketched Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chao fear

-san
Kouhai
I Decided to change this Thread into a hand sketch Gallery of sorts.

Some collored some not.

these first sketches are of the Guardians of Nexus. A clan/guild run by the Celestial Order of N/C..

Currently working on sketching out..
The Emblem of Guardians of Nexus
dragonslore%2Dmedium.jpg

I drew this as a emblem for my clan in N/C

Dark Soul-Chaotic Destiny
darksoul%2Dmedium.png

One of my guardians of nexus characters i sketched, Hes a honorable knight.

Chao Fear
Chaofear%2Dmedium.jpg

The laid back, leader of the guardians, Hes more of a slacker who tries to sneak out of work, or make excuses, he seems to be unfit for leader, and a slacker, lazy guy, but the other guardians respect and follow him 100%..

Wether its Free-Style Avi to wallpaper, to Indivudual characters. As long as its Sketched by your own hands this is a good thread to show off.

I have yet to master Anime style Sketching, as you can see in my Chao Fear pic, thats as far as male anime sketch i can do.

So what hand sketches do you have?

its hard to tell how good or bad they are from here, u need bigger pictures
but from what i can see ur not a horrible artist, but pratice makes perfect
rolleyes.gif
i know that sucks doesnt it lol

QUOTE Hand Sketched Thread

QUOTE Wether its Free-Style Avi to wallpaper, to Indivudual characters. As long as its Sketched by your own hands this is a good thread to show off.

I actaully think it would be better to just keep this thread for your self, having another thread where people dump off work one after the other isnt so great. So the next time you have some drawn work just post it in here, so nothing gets confussed.

humm, I dont know how to draw anime characters... but I am fairly good at drawing. Maybe I would drop a picture if you dont mind one day!

I agree with wittyfox, it's better if you turn this thread into your personal gallery instead of us mods merging it with the General drawing thread (this thread is more if you post a drawing once in a while)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back