Masamune-kun no Revenge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Masamune-kun's Revenge
Japanese: 政宗
Airing date: 5/1/2017 (TV series 12 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen, Harem
Original creator: Hazuki Takeoka
Original character designer: Tiv
Directors: Mirai Minato and Keisuke Inoue (assistant)
Written by: Shimoyama and Michiko Yokote
Music by: Tatsuya Katō
Character designer: Yuki Sawairi
Sound director: Toshiki Kameyama
Producers: Shinobu Yoshinuma, Takashi Okada, Hiroyuki Saita, Mika Shimizu, Yōhei Kisara, Shunsuke Matsumura, Jun Fukuda, Shioya Yoshiyuki and Yukihiro Itō
Studio: Silver Link
Network: Tokyo MX, KBS, SUN, AT-X, BS Fuji
Opening theme: "Wagamama Mirror Heart (ワガママMIRROR HEART)" by Ayaka Ohashi
Ending theme: "Elemental World" by ChouCho

Main cast: Masamune Makabe (真壁政宗) voiced by Natsuki Hanae
Aki Adagaki (安達垣愛姫) voiced by Ayaka Ohashi
Supporting cast: Yoshino Koiwai (小岩井吉乃) voiced by Inori Minase
Neko Fujinomiya (藤ノ宮寧子) voiced by Suzuko Mimori

Tae Futaba (双葉妙) voiced by Azusa Tadokoro
Kojūrō Shuri (朱里小十郎) voiced by Saori Hayami
Masamune's family: Kinue Hayase (早瀬絹江) voiced by Yui Ogura
Chinatsu Hayase (早瀬千夏) voiced by Asuka Ōgame

Others: Kaneko Sonoka (金子園香) voiced by Mariya Ise
Kikune Kiba (木場菊音) voiced by Kanae Itō
Mari Mizuno (水野鞠) voiced by Satomi Satō

Official website: http://masamune-tv.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmfXcVLA1d8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYIn-gD3Kis

Synopsis: As a child, Masamune Makabe once suffered greatly at the hands of a wealthy and beautiful girl named Aki Adagaki, who nicknamed him "Piggy" due to his chubby appearance. Seeking revenge against his tormentor, Masamune works hard to improve himself and returns as an incredibly handsome, albeit narcissistic, high school student. When he encounters Aki once again, he is prepared to exact vengeance. With the aid of the rich girl's maid, Yoshino Koiwai, Masamune slowly begins to build his relationship with Aki, intending to break her heart when the time is right. However, as his friendship with Aki begins to grow, Masamune starts to question the objectives of his devious plans, and if bringing them to fruition is what his heart truly desires.

gdpetti said:
Masamune-kun no Revenge could be worth a look for the HS genre... At this point, I think I've watched enough anime to recognize the same plotlines each season....
from new series for me ep.1 isn't so bad, MC used to be chubby like KHNM :lol:

"isn't so bad"? :( Not exactly a ringing endorsement! ^_^ The VAs and the anime style is so much like all the others, that in my mind, they all merge as one and I can't really tell them apart, which is why I can't remember any character names... otherwise, the preview looks pretty much like most of the rest... the usual HS fare.... again, is this slim look the desired one in Japan? A Bruce Lee look, and not the usual Western bodybuilder type? That must be the reason, right? Otherwise, you would have to think that he wouldn't just lose weight but put on muscle simultaneously, which is what usually happens, and why people doing so, actually put on weight... muscle...which weighs more... Oh well, I was just wondering... one difference between East and West? Haven't checked it out yet, but I assume he's not the athelete type? Which seems the norm in manga/anime as well... making me think that the industry of full of mostly non-atheletes who read manga and watched anime, but never got into sports. :lol: Though there are some sports anime... runners, bikers... not a lot of sumo types... either it's skinny but chiseled or sumo types, who usually get the 'friend' or 'buddy' role... this character, from the description, reminds me of last season's anime of the perfect male student... not that I watched it or remember the name of course. :p Is this a female oriented project?.... Ok.. shounen and harem, that explains a lot. :rolleyes: Another male fantasy project.

gdpetti said:
"isn't so bad"? :( Not exactly a ringing endorsement! ^_^ The VAs and the anime style is so much like all the others, that in my mind, they all merge as one and I can't really tell them apart, which is why I can't remember any character names... otherwise, the preview looks pretty much like most of the rest... the usual HS fare.... again, is this slim look the desired one in Japan? A Bruce Lee look, and not the usual Western bodybuilder type? That must be the reason, right? Otherwise, you would have to think that he wouldn't just lose weight but put on muscle simultaneously, which is what usually happens, and why people doing so, actually put on weight... muscle...which weighs more... Oh well, I was just wondering... one difference between East and West? Haven't checked it out yet
well i posted that because i haven't read Masich's spoiler, something bad about this series I guess? ok up to ep.3 I must say... It's a decent romcom so far now that both MCs are dating, also Aki's boring lackey Is more than meets the eye :)

Masich said:
Last and finally: Masamune-kun no Revenge. (Now... I have followed its manga since December 2012 and stopped begin of this year. Why?
It was predictable and it threw unnecessary events/twists that were of not even a single use! Honestly was only created to Postpone the inevitable
).
now i get what you mean after seeing a new love rival in ep.5, who looks cliché at first transfering at Makabe's school... still I want to know if it's a revenge too or what's her most splendid game', and if he'll kiss darthvader Aki next week :p

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back