Post your VALENTINE's Day story!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Did your valentine day went according to plan?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont have a plan

• Not sure

• Total voters

nyunyu

-san
Retired
like the title suggest, feel free to post how your day went today..where you go, what event did you bring your dates to, and etc...its only for you to share your valentine's day experiene...tell us your dreams valentine's day and your actual V-Day today..

eg:

My dreams V-Day;
tongue.gif

fetch date at her home and give her a present and a kiss..went to a floating restaurant and have a candlelight dinner..went to a romantic place that SHE like and spend time with her...............send her home a get a kiss..

My actual V-Day;
unsure.gif

go to her house and found out she is sick..cancelled all program for the day and accompanied her for the day..just happen to wish her happy valentines day and give her a present..

**something like that..

**i guess im quite bored today..my V-Day still not started yet, waiting for my girl to finish her class..
sad.gif

.... we got like 3 different Valentine's topics now.. couldn't this topic fit in the other one?

As for me.. I'm still at school.. and I won't be able to meet the one I rejected till school's over... *read other thread for the story*
Anyway, I'm still having doubts if I should meet him today as he's quite the sensitive person.. and why this day.. =_= I hate Valentines day...
tongue.gif

hmm...if you uys in here feel that this topi ould be merged, than please do so...i dont mind at all..
smile.gif

this topic exist to share how your day today went..thats it..

and...thanks for the post noshi..hmm...wish you luck finding a guy you really fell onto...

My day is only half way and i am not gona do anything today. I am already 4 days sick without less improvement. I wished i got beter today but no luck. But it doesn't matter i didn't really give much about V-day in the first place.

I wrote a poem and in it I asked a girl to go to my high school prom with me and she accepted so my plans went very well

huh.gif
Lets see well today went horrible i just sat at my computer slept had a pot pie drank some Dr. P then wen't back to bed it was awesome but at the same time dull.
I would have wen't out to go party somewhere with my friends but i felt sick of doing things so i stayed home lol and of course that means i had no plans the whole day
sad.gif
oh man i feel lonely
unsure.gif
> of course i have my dog "able angel" i love my dog shes always happy
laugh.gif
and hungrey but thats dogs for ya
tongue.gif

my dream V-day? hahaha for 4 whole years i've been stuck in a girl's school my romantic notions and fantasies are just so far fetched i'll be taking them to my grave thank-you-very-much
laugh.gif

My actual day? now that is something i can answer for sure:
Went to school as normal, *boring day* got a TON of home work T^T i didn't actually finish much of that homework so it just kinda spilled into today (it's the 15th today *now*)... had to finish *choughcopychough* geography homework off my friend
biggrin.gif
at eight twenty this morning and do my english homework... apart from that nothing else to notify me that it's V-day cept that some girls in my school recieved flowers/gifts from boyfriends
dry.gif
but i think flowers are getting banned from comming into my school now because several students have allergies to flower pollen or something like that
rolleyes.gif

i gots me some japanese chocolate from a japanese girl ^^ it was just a friend, but it was damn awesome anyway! me like japanese chocolate..
tongue.gif

other than that, i spent most of the valentine's day drinking with japanese students who came to Portugal for a few weeks:) so yeah, it was far more interesting than the average valentine's day to me!

My friend had a crappy day, so we had a chocolate binging session. It was fun though, a lot of other girls on the floor popped by and some crazy things happened. Ah, the insanity that is an all-female residence ....

Otherwise, my Valentines consisted of potentially failing a Japanese midterm
dry.gif
Is there anyone who can grammatically construct a sentence-answer to a question in ten seconds? ("After hearing the question, you have exactly ten seconds to answer before the next question.")

mu ha ha ha ha, my Vday was amazing, SNOW DAY! All I did was sleep until 1, then got up, watched tv for 3 hours, then caught up to my shows, read a book for 2 hours, shovelled the snow with a dirt shovel (literally) and then finally went to sleep to go and do a math test the next day! yay! =)

As you can see, not a lot of people planned for their Valentines Day. Is it because they are single, or are they thinking that they can make things up along the way? haha..

I'm one of them XD

My in-dream Vday ?
rolleyes.gif
Well,let's see... But wait,wait,what is Valentine day ?
ph34r.gif
Actually i've been lonely for 3 years,since my ex-gf left me
huh.gif
and i really dont think about Valentine day anymore ^^.
Just reply this thread to say "Good Luck!" to everyone who is still in love
wink.gif

M V-Day....

tons of people asked me if I liked one boy (his name is Steven), another one (Michael), and another one (dunno what his name) and another one (forgot too).

And I denied it all, although I did like them.

so I geuss, this V-day is ok compare to past V-days.

My V-day was the same as every other day of my life. It was me sitting alone in my basement IM'ing the same person I IM every day. We determined that we are a lot a like and both very very lonely.

QUOTE (Sozo-kun @ Feb 14 2007, 11:54 AM) I wrote a poem and in it I asked a girl to go to my high school prom with me and she accepted so my plans went very well
Ah...now that is sweet....poets and words go together when a heart is to be won. You just proved it. As for me? Well, I spent the day alone ...remembering old loves and recalling the good times we had. Hugged and kissed my family members, slept and dreamed and awakened quickly, because I had a nice dinner date with a very dear friend....best Valentine's Day in a long time.
laugh.gif

lol, im a little late with this post, but i spent the day with my girlfriend, and then we went to dinner together, i gave her chocolates and a bear, and a card with a poem that i had written in it ^^,
reason im posting today, is that she gave me the "real" valentines gift today... ill let you guys figure that one out *not postin about that*...
well im off to bed, to have some interesting dreams..

And I wish I was there, with you, dear doofie-san, watching, being you are so kawaii and your singing voice makes your Yaya's heart soar.
wub.gif
Smoochies!
tongue.gif

I went to the movies with my...... ehm, boyfriend. I dunno if I should call him that..... We went to see a romantic movie and that was HIS idea, would you believe it?? There are guys in this world who like it romantic!!!

QUOTE (warita200 @ Feb 22 2010, 03:54 PM) We went to see a romantic movie and that was HIS idea, would you believe it?? There are guys in this world who like it romantic!!!
Haha, I think he suggested it because he thought you would want to see it. It's a nice gesture either way, so I'll give your 'friend' a thumbs up.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back