Mog's Intro from Baka-ost

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Moogle Stiltzkin

-chan
Kouhai
Thisis my 2nd intro *grumble ~_~;

I'm Mog off Baka Ost = http://www.baka-ost.org

We have tons of anime downloads :x heh.

Anyway i'm 20ish and i luv animeas well as manga. Anime is 1 year old new to me. I started with manga and later when i got a pc 1-2 years ago i got into anime because i could download it online and it looked great.

Anyway my anime/manga preferences are along the lines of serious or interesting anime.

Examples:

Gantz is a very mature anime based around a fictional world where copies of people taken the moment before death after sent to the Gantz room to hunt down aliens that have invaded earth. The rules around the Gantz game that is not a game is very complex and mysterious and it's a battle for survival. it reminded me of Battle Royale in a way.

So when i say i like mature series anime thats it.

Other anme i watch are such as

Yakitate Japan. Although it's mostly for younger people it's interesting to see what sorts of bread they come up with and thats what roused my interest. Kazuma's story of how he got by making bread and competiting against other bread artisans.

As i said in the old forum..
happy.gif

Welcome to the www.Fansub.tv forums.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck with http://www.baka-ost.org.

Side note: Yakitate! Japan is cool to watch..By the way Moogle......who's Kurowa-san?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

*wave*

*waves to moogle*

sup! haha...what do you think about this new forum? kewl huh?
wink.gif

anyway, i have to welcome you again...

W>E>L>C>O>M>E>!!!

lol

and incase you guys didn't know, mog is a super moderator over at baka-ost.org. Neato!

Hi mog. I visit your forum sometimes! Great job with baka and good luck!

Really a great work at baka!!!
I'm a newcome to both foruns...they are really amazing...
Great suggestions!

Anytime you wanna talk... animes and mangas are my subjects!!!!
smile.gif

I love them all!

Kewl.

Well atm i'm really non challant about anime discussions =^-^=;

Not much new out there that is good anyway with a few exceptions.

Anyway my focus is on the distro of the anime fansub process heh ^^ so i hardly get the time to spend some quiet time over at the anime discussion area in Baka-Ost or other forums.

Thx for the warm welcome everybody.

Tee hee =^-^=;

Ahh! It's Mog! I've seen you in the Baka-Ost and the AO forums. I shall welcome you even though you've probably been at this forum longer than I have.
dry.gif

Welcome, and I hope you and Smoker don't burn yourselves out over the weird Baka-Ost forum gliches. I got it to work, I just had to reload each page a couple of times when I was on it this Monday.

Have fun here, and good luck!
biggrin.gif
Make sure to take care of your health.
blink.gif

By the way, Moogles are the best. I've been known to use the word "Kupo" in casual conversation. It's a great way to break the ice!
tongue.gif

I stare at the short list of welcomes and I don't see a familiar name until I see Moogle
blink.gif
. So...I kinda mosey over here to come and say hello...a little bit late
tongue.gif
....but just to show I still have manners
biggrin.gif
. Welcome Moogle although I think it should be the other way around...you should be welcoming me
tongue.gif
. Hope to have plenty of interesting discussions with you in the nearby future.

Also, congrats on the promotion....it was well deserved on your part cause you are a seriously dedicated otaku
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back