Fiction=>Reality

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Klyern

-san
Kouhai
QUOTE (Klyern)Today i woke up and went to make coffee.... i found a kaiju sized roach in my kitchen....

First thought was ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ as i glanced over my shoulder from behind, making a serious face (in Hirohiko Akari Art Style)

Second; "fuck, a terraformar, IM FUCKED!!! i thought i would end like the shower girl in the first episode, with just half my torso xD

Stepped on it without taking any drugs, sighed in relief, and realised i would never look at those things in the same light again.....

Thats half a message i sent to another user a bit ago, the truth is i stumbled upon something that some might call an enlightening fact....

Isnt making you think about them in reality (read as; day to day life) proof that a work of fiction is just that great? (or maybe that im loosing contact with reality lol)

So far i remember this happening with just two other works, Toaru; the rumor about changing districts at 4:44, "At 4:44 p.m. one shouldn't cross between the school district boundaries. Otherwise one might wander into the Imaginary Number School District." , i used to always check my clock all the time when it was stuck at a palindrome number by accident like 2:22 1:11 and laugh. Or SAO; how Kirito says playing time/world is real because you feel/believe its real.

So i noticed, if someone can be influenced so much that reality/fiction begins to blurr (no im not crazy, yet), isnt that testament to the quality of the authors's works?

Has anyone ever been influenced so much that something similar has happened to you?

in math.. Mousou = Number of delusions x Length / Time = Quality? were Time stand for how many episodes or chapters you need to read until you start having delusions, and Length is how long you keep having delusions of the fiction work before they stop
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

pd: ik, im crazy, just dont call the nuthouse.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Nov 12 2014, 06:38 PM)So i noticed, if someone can be influenced so much that reality/fiction begins to blurr (no im not crazy, yet), isnt that testament to the quality of the authors's works?

Has anyone ever been influenced so much that something similar has happened to you?

in math.. Mousou = Number of delusions x Length / Time = Quality? were Time stand for how many episodes or chapters you need to read until you start having delusions, and Length is how long you keep having delusions of the fiction work before they stop.I will honestly admit that I have been influenced by something, that made me switch it into reality a couple of times...

With me it was caused by: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (Tasogare Otome × Amunejia). I don't want to go into details about it as it involves a person who no longer exist. Although, during the moments of those temporarily reality switches, all I keep seeing is parts of that anime. I cannot stop myself from linking it with that person, which makes it even the more frightening for me, especially when it feels so god damn realistic.

If it comes to your number x length / time , I don't know what the outcome is, but for me it would be about: 7 delusions x 2-3minutes (each) up to now. I enjoy the anime till this day and for some unexplained reason it does not bother me when I watch it.

To all, I am Not crazy!!...Tabun >.>

its ok we are not crazy!

Even Haruhi had that problem, that episode from when Kyon tells her to repeat "this is a work of fiction and resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
tongue.gif
"

oh and just in case, no my kitchen isnt dirty
sad.gif
theres a bunch of restaurants in my block so sometimes they appear... you know, the macho cockroaches.

^_^ Well..... what's that saying or lyric about "all the world's a play and each must play their part"?... .or all the worlds' a dream.... etc... quantum entanglement, holographic nature of reality.... to go esoteric, the meaning of life is to 'know thyself'.... as the Creator is the Creation.... so each plays their part in this 'knowing'... .so anime or any story, or person in any format is part of that experience in 'knowing thyself'. The apparent 'craziness' is in comparison to all others that haven't realized this yet..... as this is a school in consciousness.... the more you 'awaken' the more you see/comprehend/understand... such as how the school is run, by whom, how the obstacle course is setup by aspects of ourselves etc.

It can get crazy if you let it.... but that is part of the obstacle course in 'herd' management... distract the herd, the sheeple.... to control them... to limit their ability to see through the illusion.... Plato's Cave analogy.... if you remain satisfied with the shadows of light on the cave wall, you will remain as you are.... but when, not if, you become bored/angry, you start to look around and see the puppet masters behind you, behind the curtain, making those images ... to limit your perspective, your awareness.... stay or go... that becomes the choice.

So, yes, everything and everyone you encounter in any form is catalyst to learn from.... done on autopilot until you start to wake up and learn WTF is going on and why.... choose sides.... stay in the 'Cave' or leave it for outside... .the Light and the unknown. This is why I like anime.... it's not uncommon to see such aspects in different stories... maybe not done as well as they could be if the creators of the anime had a better understanding of things, but at least they give us a glimpse of reality... as what we see is so little of what's there to see.... we live in this Cave/Purgatory.... limited by the manipulation of our DNA.... which then helps create this obstacle course in this 'school'... for the attainment of greater self-awareness.... consciousness... which is all there really is.... Creator=Creation... .so we are the Creator seeking to know Thyself..... each cell at a different stage of development.... of self-knowing. Our puppet masters operate at the next level/density of awareness... they setup this school for their own purposes of 'feeding'... but like Faust's character Mephistopheles, the negative or darkness represents the 'sleeping consciousness' ... the clay the awakened consciousness uses to 'know thyself'.... or, they do 'good' while trying to do 'bad'.

The only problem is getting stuck in those 'crazy' moments when fiction becomes reality.... but that is the script here by the PTB ruling this 'school'.... to get the sheeple to dumb down, dope up and disassociate from reality.... to keep them distracted, depressed or angry, sad, etc... to feed off their negative energy.... as we don't live in Paradise/Eden anymore.... all planets go thru this stage of development.... like we do.... Earth as Eden before the Fall, Purgatory after.... we start with good shepherds in Eden, but our desire for greater catalyst/sensate switches the planet's polarity to negative and thus the 'dark' or negative shepherds take over.... it's all about energy.... learning how to maintain one's own energy to use for self development.... using any format of story, situation in the past, present or future... which is really 'now'.... the omnipresent.. etc. etc.

Enjoy those 'crazy' moments, just don't get stuck in them.... 'reality' is a consensus reality... such moments can be quite freeing, many use drugs to get into such states.... some are creative to begin with.... and they are thus targeted for such 'distractions' the most.... as they might slip out of sync at times and get a glimpse of the real 'reality'... Matrix, Maze,.... etc.... the Animatrix utilized this aspect well.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back