#1 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:25 PM

If you have any problems in photoshop or you don't know how something works. Ask it here. Then somebody will answer your question a.s.a.p. If it take's a while before somebody answers be patient.

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#2 wceend

wceend

-Spama Sosei

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Interests:Previously inactive, Back in action!<br>English Major at Utrecht University.<br>Games/Anime/Ladies/Reading

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:44 PM

"have a queston... when i'm using photoshop there is a limit to cropping... saying that my sketch somthing is full.... but i don't know how to erase it... can you help by explaining what it is happening and also how i can crop again. thanks. "
By angel

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Katawa shoujo. Lifechanging stuff, dude. also, free. Google it.

"What is the colour of Night?"
Sanguine, my Brother".

"What is Life's greatest Illusion?
Innocence, my Brother".

"What is the Music of Life?
Silence, my Brother".

#3 suna_bunshin

suna_bunshin

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 10:54 AM

@angel:
well what tool are you using to crop a picture? if I have time, I can show you how I crop using the pen tool. or I could explain it at school... in a way I don't get your question as well. If you can elaborate I might be able to help.
user posted image <--please click ^_^

#4 stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee
  • Kouhais
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:snowboarding, surfing, computers, games, anime, and last but def not least, sleep

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:29 AM

can someone tell me how they blend, cuz i usually use the magic eraser or something, but i need something that blends more evenly thanks in advance

user posted image

-If at first u dont succeed then why the hell would u try again?
-2 wrongs dont make a right, but 3 rights make a left
-If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
-Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television?
-Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?
-Why do we teach kids that violence isnt the solution, and then teach them about how we got stuff through war

#5 Ultima

Ultima

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Konpyûtâ, Final Fantasy...music....guitar....Anime o.O

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:07 AM

i blend using the blending option laugh.gif (do you use photoshop?) a little bit above your layers...^^ it normally says "normal"^^ or you could decrease the opacity of the layer...
user posted image

#6 darkness_n_destruction

darkness_n_destruction

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:Anime!!!! (of most sorts)<br><br>A good sci/thrilles is conpulsary once in a while (ie Jurrasic Park by Crichton or Temple or Hover Car Racer by Matthew Matthew Reilly)<br><br>Can't think of anything else at the moment........<br><br>(hmm btw email is hotmail.com.... doesnt fit......)

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:25 AM

Only started using photoshop

if i want to sperate a image from the background do i use the magic wand/magnetic lasso tool. When i use them it takes a heck of a long time and stuffs up easily. Is there are easier way or is this i can use?

thankyou
Finally got a decent anime list ------> Kuro2 Anime List

#7 Bold

Bold

-kenja sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2789 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (darkness_n_destruction @ May 20 2006, 04:54 AM)
if i want to sperate a image from the background do i use the magic wand/magnetic lasso tool. When i use them it takes a heck of a long time and stuffs up easily. Is there are easier way or is this i can use?

Check at the top of the application, there is usally a bar where you can set the threshold for the seperation. Try playing with it and see the results. For the time it takes, it depends on the size of the image and the speed of the manchine.
Follow your dreams, Never give up, Never be afraid,
Always remember, Fortune favors the bolds!

---
You like FTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)
---

Proud developer of the AB Syndicate
user posted image

#8 darkness_n_destruction

darkness_n_destruction

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:Anime!!!! (of most sorts)<br><br>A good sci/thrilles is conpulsary once in a while (ie Jurrasic Park by Crichton or Temple or Hover Car Racer by Matthew Matthew Reilly)<br><br>Can't think of anything else at the moment........<br><br>(hmm btw email is hotmail.com.... doesnt fit......)

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:22 AM

If you have a image (lets say 100x100) and you need to stretch it so you can use it in a wall paper, what do you need to do (without it coming out looking horrible and large pixels)?

do i have to vector it?
Finally got a decent anime list ------> Kuro2 Anime List

#9 GrubLord

GrubLord

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (darkness_n_destruction @ May 23 2006, 04:51 AM)
If you have a image (lets say 100x100) and you need to stretch it so you can use it in a wall paper, what do you need to do (without it coming out looking horrible and large pixels)?

do i have to vector it?

Pretty much.

Or use some arty filter... but that's just lazy, and usually looks bad.

#10 kaisen90

kaisen90
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (darkness_n_destruction @ May 20 2006, 02:54 AM)

thankyou

Well other than the magic wand tool and magnetic lasso tool (which I don't like to use for extracting images since it'll leave lots of pixels and stuff there) you can use the pen tool.
If you need detailed information about it, you can PM me if you like. I might be able to help as I've been using photoshop for a year or so. ^^;
user posted image

#11 ghyttes

ghyttes

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with anime and graphics

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:06 AM

It sometimes depends on the image your working with too. I'd try blowing it up to it's max size for the making of backgrounds, ad a "Smart Blur" (perhaps only 5 pixel max on the radius) to it so to make it more I dunno, stable and follow up with "Unsharp Mask" to bring out the miniscual details. It won't be too pretty but it'll be bigger. It's the process I use with magazine scans and they're not pretty to start with.
"Even in this world, perfection has imperfections."

#12 Byproduct

Byproduct

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Location:Illinois, United States, Somewhere kinda really south of chicago
  • Interests:In a word, Graphic<br><br>Anything that has to do with the visual art, I am into it most likely. Anime, Manga, Games, Drawing. lets, see. I also do Origami, graphic design and model construction.<br><br>Oh, I'm also big into writing and checking out the latest tunes like/by Foo Fighters, Chevelle, and so on.<br><br>Don't hesistate to ask me for anything that has to do with signatures, avatars and so on. I got free time on my hands as well as photoshop so I'm always eager to get people looking their best, even if I can't for myself. :3

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:39 PM

I want to make my own better frame by frame animated .gif from some of the stuff I've been watching.
~~How do I do that without taking 3 hours like I did on my Sig.?~~
~Sever your connections to this physical plane and I will take you to the ends of reality~
-- --
new signature image coming soon

#13 alchemist11

alchemist11

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Too Long to Explain. Feel free to email me or contact via IRC.

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:49 PM

I need help: I wanna create a wallpaper using Photoshop with 4 screen caps that i have taken from a particular Anime. i want then to be next together like in a square shape: so each cap in one corner..plus i want to have a border around the entire wallpaper in a particular colour with the anime's name surrounding it in the border. the size i want it in is 1280x960 pixels. so how do do this? If one of you explain it to me in details it would be helpful....plus if i am not able to do this could someone do this for me?

#14 Byproduct

Byproduct

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:In a word, Graphic<br><br>Anything that has to do with the visual art, I am into it most likely. Anime, Manga, Games, Drawing. lets, see. I also do Origami, graphic design and model construction.<br><br>Oh, I'm also big into writing and checking out the latest tunes like/by Foo Fighters, Chevelle, and so on.<br><br>Don't hesistate to ask me for anything that has to do with signatures, avatars and so on. I got free time on my hands as well as photoshop so I'm always eager to get people looking their best, even if I can't for myself. :3

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:11 PM

I need help: I wanna create a wallpaper using Photoshop with 4 screen caps that i have taken from a particular Anime. i want then to be next together like in a square shape: so each cap in one corner..plus i want to have a border around the entire wallpaper in a particular colour with the anime's name surrounding it in the border. the size i want it in is 1280x960 pixels. so how do do this? If one of you explain it to me in details it would be helpful....plus if i am not able to do this could someone do this for me?

sure, foward me your pics, although I'm not completly sure how you'll do it
~Sever your connections to this physical plane and I will take you to the ends of reality~
-- --

#15 hamasusuke

hamasusuke

-aniue

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts
  • Interests:gundams

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:46 PM

hmm... so you want the anime name to be some sort of border? well all i can say is... you'll probably have to type the text, repeatedly type it, transform its angle to various angles (180, 270, 360, 0) and crop out excess words. but i'm not sure of an easier way to do it. i just do things hand-made nowadays.
user posted image<--how long have I had this? Time for a change!
user posted image
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.
Don't forget to read the rules <--Addresses all new, old, and recent members
F.A.Q. Page<---- Trouble shoot and Support Section

#16 Byproduct

Byproduct

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Aug 17 2006, 04:39 PM)
hmm... so you want the anime name to be some sort of border?  well all i can say is... you'll probably have to type the text, repeatedly type it, transform its angle to various angles (180, 270, 360, 0) and crop out excess words.  but i'm not sure of an easier way to do it.  i just do things hand-made nowadays.

I got it coverded. It's all good though. happy.gif
-- --

#17 hamzaxxx

hamzaxxx

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:I'love anime,RPG games,my friends, my family .....

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:51 AM

I've got a problem about signature,i've update my signature and in my controls all seems fine(with the signature there is no probleme) but in the threads when I post I don't see my signature (even en my previous post!)what should I do sad.gif ?
user posted image
user posted image

#18 wittyfox

wittyfox

→√wittyfox=god Since god²=ME

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1255 posts
  • Interests:drawing, most things artistic
    →√wittyfox=god Since god²=ME

Posted 21 August 2006 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Aug 21 2006, 03:44 AM)
I've got a problem about signature,i've update my signature and in my controls all seems fine(with the signature there is no probleme) but in the threads when I post I don't see my signature (even en my previous post!)what should I do sad.gif ?

check here http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=2496
its there but when your post if its too short it wont show up

actaully someone should move this cause its not a photoshop prob
user posted imagesuper cool animesite
God and founder of the witty squad.

"blog" updated daily
user posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

#19 ShadowPony

ShadowPony

, formerly known as BAakaTheOne

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:SciFi, Anime &amp; Manga

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (darkness_n_destruction @ May 20 2006, 12:18 PM)

thankyou

the magic wand doesn't seem to be cooperating with me that is why for this i'm using the extract dialog box under the filter menu, i have more control over what is being extracted wink.gif
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Albert Einstein
user posted image

#20 NineTailsD3mon

NineTailsD3mon

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Byproduct @ Aug 15 2006, 11:32 AM)
I want to make my own better frame by frame animated .gif from some of the stuff I've been watching.
~~How do I do that without taking 3 hours like I did on my Sig.?~~

i want to learn how to make my own gifs too but how do you go about doing it? can you use Photoshop or do i need another program?
Proud Memmber of the KKA - Kawaii Kawaii Asa-Senpei.
Proud Memmber of the KKK - Kitto Kitto Kaede-chan
Mechanic of ©DDD

user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users