659 replies to this topic

#1 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:47 AM

This thread will be used for identification of old and new anime/manga/game.
So, if you need any help for the identification, please post them here.

Please provide us as many information as you can. For example: picture, year of production, producer, story line, characters type, genre, etc.

Don't forget that all General Rules and Section Rules still apply.
Also, I will add a little bit about posting picture:
  • Please post all picture in thumbnails
  • Please upload the picture from an image sharing website (Do not hotlink, since it tends to "fail" after a few days).
Image sharing website:
Imageshack
Image Hosting
Photobucket

UPDATE @ April 20, 2009
Before posting, check out the Anime Characters Database website. That website has a nice search engine tools to identify anime/games characters.

Lastly, please stay polite and patient, then our "anime, manga, and game masters" will help you. happy.gif
---------------------------------
Well, actually I do have a picture that I wist to be identified too.
user posted image

I got that image from Final Flash. Unfortunately, he also does not know what anime or game is that girl comes from. >o< Any idea?
Post by: chao fear
user posted image

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=5683
Post by: SecondMoon
user posted image

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=5693

Edited by jul10, 20 April 2009 - 06:02 PM.

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#2 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jul 17 2007, 06:47 PM)
Well, actually I do have a picture that I wist to be identified too.
user posted image

I got that image from Final Flash. Unfortunately, he also does not know what anime or game is that girl comes from. >o< Any idea?
Post by: chao fear
user posted image

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=5683
Post by: SecondMoon
user posted image

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=5693

Chao Fear's has already been identified by mamori in that thread. Or are these all just examples tongue.gif

Jul10, your image reminds me of a character from REC, but the wings kinda threw that idea away

as for the mage image, I've seen it identified elsewhere aside from lolipower.

#3 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

the third look much like fanart to me,might be wrong though(reminds me of Nanoha,lol.Iono why I'd think that).Sometimes fanart can be so good that we mistook them for anime. smile.gif I still remember the hoax abot Chrono Cross anime,and the fanart that accompanies it,thing really looks real back then,but I end up being severely dissapointed. dry.gif

#4 cuteakoasin

cuteakoasin

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Interests:Im a person who loves Anime so much. Anime Anime Anime Anime all the way. Anime is part of my everydaylife and i will watch as much anime as i could and i will galdlly show my sons and daughters the beauty of anime.^^

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

well the third picture for me looks like that its from a game console. im not sure but it looks like a character in an RPG game for example. and also i noticed the 3 on the side. maybe its for PS3 game console. The girl looks like a wizard or something like that, or maybe she's a main character. aside from that i have nothing more to say about the 3rd pic., im sure someone will give us the answer. laugh.gif
user posted image
user posted image
^^Moka-san is mine ^^

#5 chao fear

chao fear

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:My-Harem..<br><br>Iris(from Iris 3)<br>Cyrille(Shining force EXA)<br>Kos-mos (Xenosaga)<br>Bluespirit (Eien no Asira)

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

i asked kit, and so far he has no clue.. well he keeps saying Canvas...

but its not..

Heres everything i remember for the anime in question..

1: the main male character is a creator of kid books..
2: he moves to an new apartment place in the first episode, were i think two girls hide under a carboard box to see him..
3: the manager of the in is a girl with long blue hair(it may be purple)
4: the manager has mulitple personalities.. she is the male main character's love intrest.

5: theres a little girl and her mom who live in one of the apartments. their room is filled with card board boxes, and their job is making paper mashae flowers, the mom has no luck making them.

thats all i can remember so far... Well the mom of the little girl when depressed hides.

[Moderator's Note: Please use the anime identification thread. Thread merged.]

Edited by jul10, 28 July 2007 - 12:27 AM.

#6 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:49 AM

chao fear that Mahoraba it 26 ep I have like three fav in that show XD

Come check out the Gif Thread

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#7 nightmares

nightmares
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

Hello All Anime Fans

I am trying to find an action adventure that I saw on Tv long time ago. I don't know much about it. The story is about plotting a super robot like Neon Genesis Evangelion. But the difference is that the main character has same body, male and female combine together for some reasons.

Please reply me back!! If you don't know it is okay!!

THank You very much!!!

#8 blckdemondrgn

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (nightmares @ Aug 04 2007, 11:05 PM)
Hello All Anime Fans

I am trying to find an action adventure that I saw on Tv long time ago. I don't know much about it. The story is about plotting a super robot like Neon Genesis Evangelion. But the difference is that the main character has same body, male and female combine together for some reasons.

Please reply me back!! If you don't know it is okay!!

THank You very much!!!

from the sounds of it, the anime sounds like maze where the main character I think is originally a female but at night turns into a guy.

hope that helps.
Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^
user posted imageuser posted image

#9 Fuukuzawa_Hikari

Fuukuzawa_Hikari

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Drawin', watching films, reading, listening to music, do some sports, and play games^^

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

yahoo!! I'm a new member in this forum
yoroshiku onegaishimasu biggrin.gif

#10 blckdemondrgn

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1863 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Fuukuzawa_Hikari @ Aug 05 2007, 09:49 AM)
yahoo!! I'm a new member in this forum
yoroshiku onegaishimasu biggrin.gif

hello and welcome to fansub.tv forums ^^. btw nice avatar, tales of the abyss.

but please next time post in the right topic: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=1614 . if you would please read the rules and thank you for your time ^^.

Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^
user posted imageuser posted image

#11 nightmares

nightmares
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Aug 05 2007, 01:18 AM)
from the sounds of it, the anime sounds like maze where the main character I think is originally a female but at night turns into a guy.

hope that helps.

biggrin.gif OH MY GOD!!! THat is the one!! THank YOU So Much!! I thought that I never see it again. THe anime is Maze just like you said.

Thank you!! THank You!!! THank you!! biggrin.gif

#12 ranma

ranma

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

hey all

i'm looking for an anime that seems to be rather old - or at least semi old..

i'd seen that it has recently began being subbed.

i was pretty sure i had downloaded ep 1 but for some reason can not find it on my computer for the life of me - nor can i find the true name or any pictures of it - i never did watch the episode but i was at animethon 14 this weekend in edmonton and they showed ep 1 in the "room of mystery" more or less the adult room.

anyway the show was rather hilarious hilarious but almost seemed it was going to be yaoi but actually wasn't.

i've tried looking for the name i knew i saw but can't spell the second word for anything.

it was called charge!! oujankusau or something it was about a whole group of male only characters that seemed to be dressed amazingly close to ouendan for DS - or in other words the male cheerleaders.

they were constantly saying osu. it was kinda like a prison/bootcamp for these all grown men and even at one point tried to escape to go to one of the guys uncles restuarants to get food. those that got caught got spanked by a big piece of wood - like a 2x4.

it was really hilarious and i remember seeing it make it on to torrent somewhere buy can't find the name or any clue that it ever exsited or got licensed - but if anyone knows the name or can even find a few eps - which at least 2 of them came out but i can't find them anywhere now.

sorry for the long post and the first stuff kinda leading up to it. but thanks for ny hekp on finding out this series cause it was pretty funny for no female characters

#13 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (ranma @ Aug 13 2007, 02:33 PM)
i'd seen that it has recently began being subbed.

it was called charge!! oujankusau  or something it was about a whole group of male only characters that seemed to be dressed amazingly close to ouendan for DS - or in other words the male cheerleaders.

According to those two informations that I quoted, I come to conclusion that this is the series that you are talking about. http://www.animenews...ime.php?id=3588
The title is Charge!! Boy School or Sakigake!! Otoko Juku.

I found another anime that also has "charge" name in there, but they are either already subbed completely or no fansub group that have subbed them. For this anime, it has been subbed up to eps 4. And no, I don't think that it is licensed.

Hope that it is the series that you are looking for.
user posted image

user posted image

#14 ranma

ranma

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:12 AM

yes!! thank you so much - i knew when i found it - it had charge in the title but no matter where i looked i couldn't find it for the life of me. thats why i decided to come here and i guess it payed off.

biggrin.gif now just to check a few sites and see if it's actually listed under S as opposed to C for charge. thanks again and i'll be sure to come back here if i need any more identifying of series. biggrin.gif

now i just have to find eps 1-3 cause i seem to only beable to find ep4 tongue.gif

#15 chao fear

chao fear

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:My-Harem..<br><br>Iris(from Iris 3)<br>Cyrille(Shining force EXA)<br>Kos-mos (Xenosaga)<br>Bluespirit (Eien no Asira)

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

okay a anime im wanting to know..

ITs about this female teacher who has to teach these trouble makers.. however her own background is she is the heir to the yakuza So she struggles to teach the class, and keep her background a secret.

#16 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (chao fear @ Aug 17 2007, 04:18 PM)
okay a anime im wanting to know..

ITs about this female teacher who has to teach these trouble makers.. however her own background is she is the heir to the yakuza So she struggles to teach the class, and keep her background a secret.

That's Gokusen...bye. wink.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#17 tjburgess

tjburgess

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

Does anyone know where this girl is from....i don't believe she is from Gurren Langen, she carries a sniper not a sword.....not to mention that the attire is totally wrong

any suggestions

user posted image
user posted image

#18 d2jsp

d2jsp

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:15 PM

what anime are the two in the shot below from? Please let me know. thx

user posted image
user posted image

#19 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (d2jsp @ Sep 26 2007, 10:15 AM)
what anime are the two in the shot below from? Please let me know. thx

user posted image

I'm 80% sure that it is from the game though... (to be exact, I think it is an eroge) although I don't have any guess what that game might be...
user posted image

user posted image

#20 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

can u tell me what this anime is?

Moderator Note: Chiisai confirmed it's hentai and that is against forum rules, so the link is removed. Never ask for hentai links again!

Edited by Dragon-of-Rune, 02 October 2007 - 09:33 PM.

Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users