• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1 EXILE

EXILE

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Location:black wobbly chair, my messy bedroom, my house, Jersey city, NJ, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Space
  • Interests:I like pie.... Yea, pie is pretty good if ya ask me!<br>Especially blueberry pie,... mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm.<br>I think ima go get me some blueberry pir RIIIIIIGH now <br>*walks away* minutes later *walks back*<br>*with pie in mouth* this is the life right here!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:26 PM

I was just thinking, don't we all like showing off what we've made? Well, nows the chance, i haven't seen a thread like this before, so i just thought it'd be a nice change. Show off any avatars and/or sigs you sport on various forums or have made yourself tongue.gif
ENJOY!!!!!!!
Here are a few from, yours truely:P
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
For info on the latest anime licenses, check out the license thread and stay up to date.
Read my Serial Experiments Lain fanfic here, and please leave feedback!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

#2 onimike

onimike

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Interests:anime, video games, basket ball

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:15 PM

user posted image
well i made this for deviant art. their avatar require 50 X 50 for dimensions...

#3 Bacon

Bacon

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:15 PM

yo
user posted image

#4 connor

connor

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 11:53 PM

my bloody psp trial expired before I cud get good enough but here's some I've done...
I'm very fond of mixing real pictures and anime together as you can see, makes it different

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#5 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts
  • Interests:I bounce back and forth from FTV. Do I enjoy it? Very much so. Yet, life demands more than I can give at certain points and forces me to do the things I need more than the things I want.<br><br>I have made and crossed bridges here while burning others. In time, I hope everything can be fixed and made better. I just want to know this place is a home that I can return to whenever I need it.<br><br>As for my interests... I enjoy video games, computers, fixing electronics, playing the drums, hanging with friends, and working at my two jobs. Oh! And this place

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:58 PM

I added a new avatar and a new sig added. How do you like them?
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#6 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:03 PM

Is that allowed here a double signature?

BTW what do you think of my avatar and signature set?

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#7 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts
  • Interests:I bounce back and forth from FTV. Do I enjoy it? Very much so. Yet, life demands more than I can give at certain points and forces me to do the things I need more than the things I want.<br><br>I have made and crossed bridges here while burning others. In time, I hope everything can be fixed and made better. I just want to know this place is a home that I can return to whenever I need it.<br><br>As for my interests... I enjoy video games, computers, fixing electronics, playing the drums, hanging with friends, and working at my two jobs. Oh! And this place

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:05 PM

I like the, the avatar i would rate a 7/10 and the sig a 9/10. Btw, if some people can get me some non-ecchi pics then i could make some cool sigs and avatars.

I do not know if it allowed to have a double signature. I do not see a problem in it as long as they are not a large files and they are not large signatures.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#8 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:06 PM

Making signature's isn't that hard. And why not google for non ecchi anime/manga pic's .

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#9 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:07 PM

k, btw, i know that it is not hard to make a sig. tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#10 darkdog

darkdog

-dredg

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts
  • Interests:anime (seriously!! i'm not kiddin'!), music (hard rock, alt rock, &quot;nu metal&quot;, progressive rock, etc etc) and sheep above all.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:48 PM

imma gonna try to do a signature today, soo... expect news soon wink.gif

/jp
~ such a shame, my defenses have become my own restrictions... ~ [ lostprophets ]
~ my best days will never be behind me, my best days will never cease to find me.. ~ [XthrowdownX]
user posted image

#11 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts
  • Interests:.....anime? and ecchi anime things!

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:47 AM

wow, a new SIG from DD? thats something to be excited about~~~

p.s. i changed my SIG, hows it?

#12 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:00 AM

Nice melons..... ehm i mean nice signature biggrin.gif

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:

#13 darkdog

darkdog

-dredg

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts
  • Interests:anime (seriously!! i'm not kiddin'!), music (hard rock, alt rock, &quot;nu metal&quot;, progressive rock, etc etc) and sheep above all.

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:29 AM

i like it as well! the only "complain" i have is that the girl's outlines could be sharper... the lines are almost unnoticed, and i like outlines that are easily noticed on anime drawings...

as for me, i'm still on the background -- it's gonna give me a lot of work, that's for sure.. here's a preview of how it looks like so far! a lot of editing done, a lot of editing left.. tongue.gif

user posted image

/jp
~ such a shame, my defenses have become my own restrictions... ~ [ lostprophets ]
~ my best days will never be behind me, my best days will never cease to find me.. ~ [XthrowdownX]
user posted image

#14 darkdog

darkdog

-dredg

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:28 PM

ok, first of all you people using Internet Explorer will probably see some artifacts -- IE deals terribly wiith transparent PNGs..

do you guys think that 140k is too much?tongue.gif i wanted it to be a quality transparent png, so the only way to shrink the image would be to shrink its size -- i could do that.. and the colors seemed to get worse with the export, i guess i have to tweak a few settings for the output to be better.

other than that, i like the final result smile.gif what do you guys think?

/jp
user posted image

#15 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:31 PM

its nice. I like the film strip idea. biggrin.gif I have only seen that idea once with one of my online friends named Kaster.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#16 darkdog

darkdog

-dredg

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:48 PM

here's an alternative version.... which one is better? (the filesize is about 1/3 of the original!)

user posted image

/jp
user posted image

#17 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:35 PM

Nice sig there darkdog.

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:

#18 darkdog

darkdog

-dredg

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:47 PM

now that i had dinner, i can write a little more wink.gif the new version is completely horizontal (the original wasn't), which makes it easy to eliminate the need for transparencies. the bleach pic is sharper, the dredg (green and black one) pic has a better contrast.

and some info about it: the japanese on the left means kurai inu (or dark dog), the dog symbol on the right is the symbol of an energy drink called dark dog, which was where i got the idea for my nickname from.

you should know what anime i have on my sig wink.gif, but not the music... the white pony is the cover of the deftones' album called "white pony", which is awesome. the white "g" on a red background is glassjaw's symbol, which is another band i love (if you notice, it's not just a "g" but a mix of "g" and "j"). and finally, the green and black symbol is dredg's latest symbol, that can be seen at www.dredg.com

there ya go smile.gif

/jp
user posted image

#19 EXILE

EXILE

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Location:black wobbly chair, my messy bedroom, my house, Jersey city, NJ, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Space
  • Interests:I like pie.... Yea, pie is pretty good if ya ask me!<br>Especially blueberry pie,... mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm.<br>I think ima go get me some blueberry pir RIIIIIIGH now <br>*walks away* minutes later *walks back*<br>*with pie in mouth* this is the life right here!

Posted 18 August 2005 - 09:03 PM

oye, mkk, likin the new sig, although dds right, the lines should be sharper.
For info on the latest anime licenses, check out the license thread and stay up to date.
Read my Serial Experiments Lain fanfic here, and please leave feedback!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

#20 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 09:18 PM

Hey MKK2004, what do you think of this i edited your signature a little (you don't have to use it but i think it looks better this way)

Yours:
user posted image

My V1:
user posted image

My V2:
user posted image

Which looks better.

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users