Desktop themes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ginnydog

-chan
Kouhai
does any body know of a good site for ANIME desktip themes tht are GOOD. Sites tht i go to have crapy ones and i cant find tht many site anyways so it would be nice if someone gave me a good website thx

Any help or request of this type, please create the thread in the Miscellaneous section or maybe in the General Art section because of it's relation with desktop art and features.. in response to your request, try searching for "StyleXP".. I used to use that program for it's provided themes..

I found the link for it.. Just p.m. me if you are having trouble finding it.. It has it's free trial.. But you can also pay for better themes..
wink.gif

Thread moved and rename.

Please try to use a meaningful title next time.

here.. why don't you try and google "Appleblossomart", "Belchfire", "Dowtheme" (has anime themes if I remember correctly) ", and "StyleXP"?.. I got some of mine from these.. You have to become a member on one or two of them, but I think it's all free.. Just go check it out.. If it isn't free, then I'm sure they have hundreds of free trials for you
wink.gif

belchfire was the best site i found; i downloaded the multip-patcher that they said u needed to make the themes and visuals work but it didnt and i cant get the themes and visuals to apply to my pc after they are downloaded have any ideas?

QUOTE (ginnydog @ Jan 28 2007, 01:11 AM) belchfire was the best site i found; i downloaded the multip-patcher that they said u needed to make the themes and visuals work but it didnt and i cant get the themes and visuals to apply to my pc after they are downloaded have any ideas?
Here is how you install.. If patching fails, replace your uxtheme.dll file manually with one that is already patched. Here is how you replace it.. Try that, check if it works then.. It's a bit complicated of a process but hey.. It's free
wink.gif

I didnt do that because for some reason my multi-patcher decided to work and I got the visual applied so now that that works do u know of websites like belchfire? or are the ones that u gave me before all u got just asking
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back