anime wallpapers

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdog

-dredg
Retired
Hi again, everyone!

I was looking forward to a change in my desktop.. not that i don't like my Samurai Jack wallpaper anymore, it's just that my mood lately is much more "anime-ish".. so i wanted to know where to find some high quality (and i'm very picky about quality
biggrin.gif
) anime wallpapers.. something like mai hime, bleach or naruto would work best right now, but other series are obviously welcome!

and if it's ecchi.. not that i'm not interested, but don't post them here, post them on the ecchi thread! i'll take a peek there anyway
rolleyes.gif

/jp

haha well since you'll be goin there anyway... I'll make sure not to post anything of that nature
laugh.gif

nice wallpapers, connor!! most of what i find are those wallpapers for one character only.. like a character on the side with a computer generated background.. me not like that very much, i like stuff like the ones you posted better.

where did you get those? and do you have more?
tongue.gif
me interested!!

/jp

The first one is from raveanime and I found the Bleach ones in a forum called nexgear.
The others I just saved onto my computer while flippin through some random sites.
Any other animes you want walls for? Or just more from the same?

Pleased to help
wink.gif

Wow conner! I love them! I'm using the first one
biggrin.gif
:D:D

I get my walliez from animewallpapers.com.

Same here Sasha, i dont even watch Naruto anymore, but that wall looks great.
cool.gif

If you look carefully at the bottom right you can see the website he got them from. Already visited and followed their links, there are some other great wallpapers en pics.
happy.gif

oookkkkk this should be moved back to the general art section...

how come i don't even know of this thread?

someone realllyyyy revived this thread... I checked all the threads before and haven't noticed this one... It's all the way back from Jan 2005! hehe... this better be moved or it's gonna make people question about "darkdog"
biggrin.gif

There's something in this forum called 'Edit.' Please use such feature before I blow up your lil brain inside that huge skull of yours.

[MODERATOR's NOTE: Please watch the language]

h4x3d

Is it ok to just give the site too?
then plz take a look at these:

Naruto
contains naruto, sasuke, gaara, all three together, the fourth and one of the naruto girl power
biggrin.gif
check out for yourselves.

as for Bleach
I don't think they're really great though...

AND some of Mai HIME

Ah, just check out the whole wallpaper section :
wallpapers

they are not all too great, but you might find some real good ones that matches your personal preferences ;D

I don't think anyone else is looking for such wallpapers, if they were, we have this lil section called Art section. Please referr to that, or least move this thread to such section... If you're looking for a 'nice' wallpaper, PM DoR (click here)... I believe he has got plenty of them, that is beside the fact he makes wallpapers as well. He's a great artist... Oh yeah, one more thing...

Google.ca>Manual of a ti-89 titanium>calculator in a university>grasshopper>the links given> my broken headset > the next person to post anything in this thread.

I dare you to post now XD

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 20 2006, 01:25 AM) oookkkkk this should be moved back to the general art section...
Actually, there is a thread about wallpapers in the art section.

Thread moved

is it me or do we actually have two threads about the same topic??? i like the other thread's wallpaper's better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back