Clannad ~After Story~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
Ushio1.jpg

Title: Clannad ~After Story~
Japanese Title: クラナド アフターストーリー
Genre: Romance, Psychological-Drama, Slice-of-Life, Tragedy, Comedy
Premier: Fall 2008 (October 2008) (CONFIRMED)
Director: Tatsuya Ishihara
Animation Production: Kyoto Animation
Original Creator: Visual Art's/Key
Series Composition: Fumihiko Shimo
Screenplay: Fumihiko Shimo
Original Character Design: Itaru Hinoue
Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/clannad/

tokuho_banner2.jpg

TRAILER -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUhZZWAWm8

This is the sequel to KyoAni's Clannad TV series and the next-issue preview in the August issue (released on July 10) of Gakken's Animedia magazine indicates that the next Clannad anime project, Clannad After Story, will hold its premiere in the fall.

(~info found at ANN~)

Summary:

The sequel will be based on the After Story arc from the visual novel which is a continuation of Nagisa's story.
rolleyes.gif

If you guys want to know what happens in the After Story, I can give you guys a link that describes the events in detail.
rolleyes.gif
Just let me know....
wink.gif

well at least we now know whenb it's gonna come out (which leaves me wandering when Haruhi season 2 will start, since October was when everyone was speculating it would come and KyoAni never seem to do more then one series at a time).

Still, looking forward to this...might rewatch CLANNAD before it starts.

Wow never thought that kyoani will do clannad after story so first, always thought that they will do something new first before clannad after story , really looking forward to it and the good new is it is premier after my exam period. But i guess it is a disapointing news too because this may means that we have to wait for a longer period of time for harhui season 2 unless they decide to do two show at once? But i doubt it , kyoani like to do one thing at a time lol.

Edited - Omg KKDW have write what i want to say a few second faster lol

Ah so the premiere release for After Story is in the Fall? Well at least we dont have to wait a whole year for it to be released. Definitely will be looking forward to it. Will this one also be about 26 episodes as well?

Perhaps the official translation of the actual Clannad game will be released around the same time or before, so that I can spoil myself of it what happens in the story.

Forewarned, prepare to suffer from depression 3 months from now.
biggrin.gif

I really want to see Tomoyo's DVD special though.

October? that is a long time from now
sad.gif
. I do hope they make it as good as Clannad itself. Sure would ruin it if they somehow wrecked the story about Ushio in the other world. Tomoyo's dvd special is a small comfort till october. I can agree with Kaizu: does this mean that Haruhi 2 is going to take even longer: i would rather have Haruhi 2 now followed by Clannad After story (like a big continuation of high standard anime
biggrin.gif
).

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 12 2008, 10:20 AM)October? that is a long time from now . I do hope they make it as good as Clannad itself. Sure would ruin it if they somehow wrecked the story about Ushio in the other world. Tomoyo's dvd special is a small comfort till october. I can agree with Kaizu: does this mean that Haruhi 2 is going to take even longer: i would rather have Haruhi 2 now followed by Clannad After story (like a big continuation of high standard anime ).

IIRC, production of After Story came shortly (with a promo!) after Clannad ended and is speculated to be around 13 episodes. There isn't a date set for Haruhi 2 so it makes sense that Clannad would come first. It will be high standard whether it comes before or after, no pun intended.
biggrin.gif

Tomoyo's DVD special is more than enough to satisfy me. I love me some Tomoyo.
rolleyes.gif

WOOOOOOOOOO!!

CLANNAD AFTERSTORY!!! lol someone mentioned "bewarned from suffering from depression 3months from now" IM READY! tissue box next to my desktop! and a knife next to the tissue box..
blink.gif

does anyone here thinks that, if kyoani made it so that nagisa dies at the end..will tomoyo end with tomoya? So they can wrap up two of key's visual novel games in 1story... I think they'll do that since they're like doing most of key's work and they have so much other ones they need to finish aswell, they might aswell just kill 2birds with 1stone..
sad.gif
Gunna be extremly disapointed...

Or maybe! They might make some events with tomoyo and tomoya, but in the end the 2main heroin will end up..leaving tomoyo the heart brokened one.

Longed awaited!

<(
happy.gif
)> I saw the trailer of aftersotyr (not the one from the last ep of clannad) but the real thing which is poste3d on their main site. It shows tomoya, a lil boy with blue hair whom looks like tomoya...Cud that be their son? Ive never heard of this... All i know is ushio and thats all, not a son.

Correct me if im worng and it ended up just some random kid which look alike tomoya lol.

so if no one has noticed yet, the openning and ending are to be sung BOTH by Lia....

OP: "Toki wo Kizamu Uta" by Lia
ED: "TORCH" by Lia

If that name does not ring a bell.....does Tori no Uta ring a bell? no?

then, remember AIR?....yeah both the opening and ending were sung by Lia in that series....not sure if this is suppose to hint at anything, but I'd say prepare for another heartbreaking series probably on an equivalent level to that of AIR and definetely moreso than the Clannad movie, which was trash in terms of trying to make someone tear up.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 07 2008, 08:12 PM) so if no one has noticed yet, the openning and ending are to be sung BOTH by Lia....

OP: "Toki wo Kizamu Uta" by Lia
ED: "TORCH" by Lia

If that name does not ring a bell.....does Tori no Uta ring a bell? no?

then, remember AIR?....yeah both the opening and ending were sung by Lia in that series....not sure if this is suppose to hint at anything, but I'd say prepare for another heartbreaking series probably on an equivalent level to that of AIR and definetely moreso than the Clannad movie, which was trash in terms of trying to make someone tear up.
yeah, ive noticed it =S Lia had such a good OP in air, hopefully this one is jst as good or even better ^^,
this is gunna be so heartbreaking...im all prepared, theres a tissue box next to me.
It said that it'll air on the 2nd of october! Dam those japanes"ies"! get to watch it b4 us TT^TT

I assume that nagisa will die, but something will happen with ushio and there'll be some kind of miracles ==. The bich cant run from her fate! she's ment to DIE! TT^TT

And the movie also suks, the animation is crap, storyline is crap! characgter development is also crap crap! I was kinda like "Wtf.." while watching it. Didnt cry, didnt feel any sadness. It was kinda smooth, theres no happy/sad lumbs anywhere. It all ran thru the story smoothly and borring-ly, which is real CRAP! i Rated the movie sh*t/10

QUOTE (KiingBee @ Sep 09 2008, 07:00 AM) yeah, ive noticed it =S Lia had such a good OP in air, hopefully this one is jst as good or even better ^^,
this is gunna be so heartbreaking...im all prepared, theres a tissue box next to me.
It said that it'll air on the 2nd of october! Dam those japanes"ies"! get to watch it b4 us TT^TT

I assume that nagisa will die, but something will happen with ushio and there'll be some kind of miracles ==. The bich cant run from her fate! she's ment to DIE! TT^TT

And the movie also suks, the animation is crap, storyline is crap! characgter development is also crap crap! I was kinda like "Wtf.." while watching it. Didnt cry, didnt feel any sadness. It was kinda smooth, theres no happy/sad lumbs anywhere. It all ran thru the story smoothly and borring-ly, which is real CRAP! i Rated the movie sh*t/10
that's probobably because the movie was supposeed to be "world 1," where as the series was where the game scenerio pics up.

Does anyone knoe that this serie is gunna be confirmed for the amounts of eps? some sites say 24...but i aint sure. it sure takes alot of eps to explain the nagisa and tomoya's life/family/dreams/world ...or maybe its something diff.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back