• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#21 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:21 PM

The way it's probablly going first, they need to wrap up the whole AntiThesis arc which I think was considered the main "Organization" that helped the "Hybrid Monster" Group.

Although if Tsukune does go back with Moka, they would probablly wonder why he's wearing the "Lock" on his wrist. Either he'd lie about it, or actually come clean and say I became a goul for the time being, and I'm no longer human now.

Anyways that might be another story arc after the whole school festival time though.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#22 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

yeah i doubt hed just come out and say it. thered prolly be a "what would my parents think of me?" line in there. Then, moka would say something like "Is being a vampire that bad?" or something like that.

oh yeah

user posted image

#23 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Feb 27 2008, 02:02 PM)
holy carp(yes carp, the fish) that would be awesom. heh heh. hed prolly have to hide it though. imagine. oh by the way..mom..dad... im a vampire now. lmao!!! laugh.gif

oh yeah my gf here i'm totally in love is vampire 2 who turn me from human to vampire.
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#24 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:24 AM

oh i just remembered something!!!!!!!!!!!! The school principal is the one who dropped the flyer tsukune's dad found! omg that means he was prolly planning for tsukune to come to the school in the first place(maybe. speculation here.) Aww that makes things a bit more confusing.

oh yeah

user posted image

#25 ZeroWeapon

ZeroWeapon

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:42 AM

How is the manga from the anime and also is it the same story line.(I really don't have the time to read it, if its good I might think about it.) biggrin.gif
user posted image

ZeroWeapon

#26 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:48 AM

yeah beside maybe it was principal who planned it he might of forseen the future and planned it all

and bus driver is one of the overseer over the barrier and also was in on plan for tsukune
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#27 ZeroWeapon

ZeroWeapon

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:53 AM

Also how many was released?
user posted image

ZeroWeapon

#28 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:15 AM

right now the about 32 chapter right now

#29 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

lets see. first of all the manga is waaaaay better than the anime. and right now oi can only find up to 31, but i amdeath says 32 which is prolly more acurate so lets go with 32. i read most of the mangas i like from onemanga.com so they only have up to 31. sad.gif

oh and
QUOTE (iamdeath @ Feb 28 2008, 01:48 AM)
yeah beside maybe it was principal who planned it he might of forseen the future and planned it all

and bus driver is one of the overseer over the barrier and also was in on plan for tsukune

that makes sense too cuz its wierd that the bus driver would let him come to the school fully knowing he was only a human. i.e. why would you have to warn a monster about going to a monster school? lol smile.gif

oh yeah

user posted image

#30 AnimeWiz07

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts
  • Interests:A lot of things, simple as that.

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:13 PM

tsukine has finally done it biggrin.gif season II of the manga ch5, his first vampire transformation... teeth, eyes, and of course the flock of bats; that was pretty awsome but it ended with a cliffhanger so we gotta wait another month sad.gif
user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

#31 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

Well it seems that the manga is really getting interesting now. I mean it's getting to be a bit more action based then it being kind of a harem base. Although I can't wait to finish this manga up. It's that good so far, and I've only read up to the 32nd Chapter of it all. biggrin.gif I can't wait for the next volume to come out now.

#32 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Mar 03 2008, 09:13 AM)
tsukine has finally done it  season II of the manga ch5, his first vampire transformation... teeth, eyes, and of course the flock of bats; that was pretty awsome but it ended with a cliffhanger so we gotta wait another month

whatya mean? tsukune has turned into a vampire plenty of times after his first. he whooped the one fire fox dude after jhe changed....cliffhanger? i think i might be a little confused with yur comment. lol biggrin.gif tongue.gif

oh yeah

user posted image

#33 Foskin

Foskin

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Mar 03 2008, 10:50 PM)

whatya mean? tsukune has turned into a vampire plenty of times after his first. he whooped the one fire fox dude after jhe changed....cliffhanger? i think i might be a little confused with yur comment. lol biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Hes never actually been a "true Vampire". What he's saying is that Tsukune has finaly turned into a full fledged vampire like Moka. As in the most badass of monsters. No longer a weak substitute vampire.
user posted image

#34 AnimeWiz07

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts
  • Interests:A lot of things, simple as that.

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Mar 03 2008, 10:50 PM)

whatya mean? tsukune has turned into a vampire plenty of times after his first. he whooped the one fire fox dude after jhe changed....cliffhanger? i think i might be a little confused with yur comment. lol biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

not quite, like Foskin said that wasn't a full vampire; it was more of the blood simply controlling him which is why they called him a ghoul, this time its the real deal

http://img187.images...image=41ts6.jpg <-- as a vampire

http://img175.images...ge=06103lc1.jpg <-- as a ghoul

as you can see his eyes changed quite a bit, as well as the fact he now has fangs like moka, no marks on his face/neck... and that crazy hairdo he gets from his old transformation is gone biggrin.gif now for those of you who can't see any differences, i don't know what to say tongue.gif
user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

#35 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:15 AM

ooooh i see. whoa flippin awesome. ty fer the clarification Foskin and AnimeWiz07. season 2... i don't think i've read it yet....i feel like crying now. anyone know where i can find it? so im guessing ch32 of the overall manga is not part of season 2... i think.

oh yeah

user posted image

#36 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

i think ch 32 is second season facing off tsukhime and that dude forgot his name

#37 wantshuffle

wantshuffle

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:07 AM

yeah i figured it out. the un translated version s definitely a good ways away from the actual version. lol. i downloaded the raw and even though i can't read japanese im gonna look through it anyway lol. i hope i get the gist of it...

oh yeah

user posted image

#38 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:14 AM

beside if you read wikpedia it show that the 32 is season 2

Volumes Season I: 10 Volumes (38 chapters)
Season II: 5 chapters (ongoing)

#39 Seal24

Seal24
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

Hi everybody,

can you say me, where i downloaded the 2. Seson in raw?
I search and i found only chapter 1 in english.

Please help me !

Thanks in advance

#40 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

From my guess the second season it being done in Japan, and only I think 5 chapters were done. Although it's going to take a while for those chapters to be translated since the first season fo the manga isn't done as of yet though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users