K-ON Season 2!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama
Kouhai
Really bad way to start a thread imo.
tongue.gif
j/k

The thing is I'm not too sure if I want a 2nd season and because its KyoAni.....I sense some major delays.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Dec 30 2009, 10:27 AM) Really bad way to start a thread imo.
tongue.gif
j/k

The thing is I'm too sure if I want a 2nd season and because its KyoAni.....I sense some major delays.
wink.gif

Considering Disappeareance of Haruhi comes in February, Angel Beats in spring, K-ON! will probably be summer of fall of next year.

lol, either way I'm glad its coming ^^

I hope that KyoAni will not troll the second season of K-ON like they did with the second season of Haruhi no Yuutsu...

lol more GUITAH!

That made me laugh. Meh doubt i'll watch it. The first season was pretty fun, but not something I'm willing to dedicate time right now.

They need to do more Live shows. Also, it needs more Azu-nyan and Mio combination moeness as well. That's pretty much what many fans would want. I mean those two teend to look like older and younger sisters if you pair them together.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 30 2010, 06:28 AM) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...dated-for-april
Dated for April 2010

This worries me due to the lack of source material available.
I seriously wasn't expecting that....btw Angel Beats! is done by P.A. Works, so this series will definitely be the full focus of KyoAni's this Spring.
wink.gif

Episode one premiered today people!!!

Yes, it was definitely an episode second season worthy. I abosolutely adored the cover Yui played at the start, I could've listened to that for a good while longer; but being Yui that is playing, I should've known better.

Anyway, I like the OP and ED. Better than what the first season gave? It is completely dependant of what type of music you prefer. Personally I prefer the new ones, but that may simply be because they are just that... new.

Note: Yui could be a freaking bombshell if she dressed or did her hair like she has it in the ED; it was a ridiculous change of appearance, then again I could say that about all the girls; but she really stands out in improvement.

That said I'am looking forward to the rest of this season.

I don't like the new opening as much as the first one, but you can tell the animation studio got an cash injection from the first one...

Here is hoping they maintain the quality of the show desite the flashy sparks added...

from what i could tell the animation quality is a bit on the better side
the new op and ed are definately not as good
but there were some good laughs here and there i guess its to be expected of this show in how this ep went in other words it is about what id expect

I still run into the problem of absolutely hating Yui's singing voice. I just find it so high pitched a grating. The OP was kinda hard to get through because of that and I see myself skipping through every time now. On another note season 2 continues with the same type of show as season 1 and will hopefully be just as good. (More Ritsu please)

Well form first season i see that it got some quality upgrades witch is nice to the eye. OP song felt a bit strange and kinda wanted to skip it not like in 1st season witch you could listen to it over and over again, but i dont have any complains about ED it was pretty good.

As for anime is in its own funny and moe style as i liked in 1st season so im definitely going to watch it and see with what the gang will come up next
smile.gif

Finally the second season ^^ Like some of you, I don't like the OP. It's...too speedy for me to appreciate it ^^' But the END is quite good but not better than the END of the first season =/

Hope this new season will have the same atmosphere and funny scene as the 1st season ^^ Will definitely watch it to the end !

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Apr 07 2010, 06:01 AM) I still run into the problem of absolutely hating Yui's singing voice.
Yes, I agree. It's a shame considering Yui is supposed to be the one with an amazing voice; and not Mio... a fatal mistake on KyoAni's part. It was her main feature in the manga besides her clumsy nature, and now that the anime took it away Yui is only half as awesome.

Note: Just imagine if they switched voices, although that is probably how it should've been.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back