• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WolfPackOtaku

WolfPackOtaku

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:I am a former member of the UNR Anime and Manga Society and Students for Liberty. <br><br>I am a college graduate with a degree in International Business Asia.<br><br>I enjoy playing console and PC RPG's and now starting to enjoy RTS games. Beyond those electronic hobbies, I enjoy reading books about world and U.S. and World history, Current affairs/events, philosophy, political science, sci-fi and fantasy books. My favorite sci-fi writer is Isaac Asimov. <br><br><br>Animes watched<br><br>Air<br>Allison to Lillia<br>Amatsuki<br>Asatte no Houkou<br>Azumanga Daioh<br>Baccano<br>Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohaninoheto<br>Bartender<br>Canvas 2<br>Clannad<br>Claymore<br>Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion<br>Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>Comic Party<br>Cowboy Bebop<br>Da Capo<br>Da Capo Second Season<br>Da Capo 2<br>Da Capo 2 SS<br>Dragonaut The Resonance<br>El Cazador de la Bruja<br>Fullmetal Alchemist<br>Full Metal Panic<br>Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?<br>Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid<br>Futakoi<br>Gargoyle of the Yoshinaga's, The<br>Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C<br>Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C 2<br>Hataraki Man<br>Hayate no Gotoku<br>Heroic Age<br>Infinite Ryvius<br>Irresponsible Captain Tylor<br>I's Pure<br>Jinki: Extend<br>Kamisama Kazoku<br>Kanokon<br>Kanon<br>Kaze no Stigma<br>Kimikiss Pure Rouge<br>Kodomo no Jikan<br>Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora<br>Love Hina<br>Love Hina OVA's<br>Love Love?<br>Lovely Complex<br>Mezzo Danger Service Agency<br>Monster <br>Moonlight Mile<br>Moonlight Mile Season 2<br>Mushishi<br>Nadia (to episode 32)<br>Neon Genesis Evangellion<br>Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu<br>Noir<br>Nothing Can't Be Stolen By MOUSE<br>Onegai Twins<br>Outlaw Star<br>Photon<br>Pumpkin Scissors<br>REC<br>Rideback<br>Rosario to Vampire<br>Rosario to Vampire 2 (unfortunately)<br>Rune Soldier<br>Samurai Champloo<br>School Days<br>Seirei no Moribito<br>Shuffle<br>Shuffle Memories (unfortunately)<br>Sisters of Welber<br>Slayers<br>Spice and Wolf<br>Spice and Wolf 2<br>Starship Operators<br>Sola<br>Tales of the Abyss<br>The Third<br>Touka Gettan<br>Trigun<br>True Tears<br>Umisho<br>Viper's Creed<br>Welcome to the NHK<br>White Album<br>Xenosaga: The Animation<br>Yakitate! Japan <br>Yoake mae yori yuri ruriirona<br><br>Currently watching<br><br>Asobi ni ikuyo<br>High School of the Dead<br>Kaichou wa maid-sama<br>Senkou no Night Raid<br><br><br>Will Watch<br>

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:06 AM

Every time I download the episode from different sites, the video is corrupted. Anybody else having similar problems?

MOD Note: Topic split due to threads in the Anime Discussion are discussions on the series, not for playback issues.

Edited by Kid-Wolf, 27 July 2010 - 05:18 AM.

#2 obsan

obsan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (WolfPackOtaku @ Jul 26 2010, 10:06 PM)
Every time I download the episode from different sites, the video is corrupted. Anybody else having similar problems?

what player are you using? I noticed with VLC some of the video for this anime and HOTD come out looking corrupted but the sound plays fine.
Life is study!
Visit my blog (work in progress): Random Thoughts About Things You Care About

#3 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

Exact original name of file (fansub group and episode number) and what video player would be helpful in solving your problem.

#4 Gustav1976

Gustav1976

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

I am having a rather odd problem with trying to playback the latest episode of Asubi Ni Kuyo. The file will download fine but everytime I try and play it my PC shuts down.
At first I thought it might be my graphics driver but I am able to play other files with no problem; it just seems to be this 1 episode of Asobi.
Does anybody idea what the problem might be and how I can fix it?

#5 daft27

daft27

-nya

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Sep 23 2010, 02:29 PM)
The file will download fine but everytime I try and play it my PC shuts down.

If you're playing it on a laptop, your computer may be overheating.

crew.jpg
mostrespectedeh8.jpg

#6 Gustav1976

Gustav1976

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

I'm using a desktop and I'm pretty sure it's not overheating as I can play any other file. The overheating does seem strangely close to my PC's reaction though because when it shuts itself down the fan suddenly starts going full blast.
It's kinda disconcerting with it being just that 1 file too as I've been faithfully watching the series for the past month or so with no problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users