• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Squirrels, glitter, spiders, rainbows, lemons, J-and-K-dramas, BL manga *dirty girl*, anime (especially loved Natsume Yuujinchou &amp; sequel, the best anime series I've ever seen), SMAP (god help me!), non-VK-J-Rock (ex: Bump of Chicken, Akeboshi, 100s, Ryohei Yamamoto, New Pants &amp; Sodagreen &lt;-yeah, OK, they're Chinese), smart people, science = hot, labcoats (thanks, Galileo!), skepticism, boys wearing glasses, Kimura Takuya, Jang Geun Suk, did I forget anything?<br><br>Also-- I'm not in the forum every day or even every week, so if I don't respond to you ASAP, it's nothin' personal.<br><br>P.S. My current avatar is from the lovely, lovely anime Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou.<br><br>Ongoing/pending anime: No. 6, House of Five Leaves.<br><br>Ongoing/pending dramas: Currently watching the J-dramas Teioh and Holyland; also the K-dramas Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Protect the Boss, Scent of a Woman.<br><br>My Figure Collection! http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/poonk/&amp;status=2&amp;root=0<br><br>Last but not least, my (completely yaoi-tastic) manga list, though it's not very up-to-date anymore: http://boards.fansub.tv/?act=ST&amp;f=25&amp;t=1420&amp;hl=&amp;view=findpost&amp;p=200863

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:49 AM

And here are some choice pics from Shiuko Kano's Playgirl artbook:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 20 2007, 10:00 AM)
This tread will never get as high hits as the Ecchi Pic Thread.
*snickers* That's because fangirls (and fanboys of that orientation) are all going to aarin, not fansubTV, for this kinda stuff...

#42 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Squirrels, glitter, spiders, rainbows, lemons, J-and-K-dramas, BL manga *dirty girl*, anime (especially loved Natsume Yuujinchou &amp; sequel, the best anime series I've ever seen), SMAP (god help me!), non-VK-J-Rock (ex: Bump of Chicken, Akeboshi, 100s, Ryohei Yamamoto, New Pants &amp; Sodagreen &lt;-yeah, OK, they're Chinese), smart people, science = hot, labcoats (thanks, Galileo!), skepticism, boys wearing glasses, Kimura Takuya, Jang Geun Suk, did I forget anything?<br><br>Also-- I'm not in the forum every day or even every week, so if I don't respond to you ASAP, it's nothin' personal.<br><br>P.S. My current avatar is from the lovely, lovely anime Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou.<br><br>Ongoing/pending anime: No. 6, House of Five Leaves.<br><br>Ongoing/pending dramas: Currently watching the J-dramas Teioh and Holyland; also the K-dramas Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Protect the Boss, Scent of a Woman.<br><br>My Figure Collection! http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/poonk/&amp;status=2&amp;root=0<br><br>Last but not least, my (completely yaoi-tastic) manga list, though it's not very up-to-date anymore: http://boards.fansub.tv/?act=ST&amp;f=25&amp;t=1420&amp;hl=&amp;view=findpost&amp;p=200863

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Knowing that this GetBackers anime artbook exists (yes, it's not fanart!) really made me enjoy the series all the more...
(I actually bought a poster of the pic with the stained glass window before I even knew what series it was from)
user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

*hmmm, why don't I remember any scenes like these in the actual series?*

#43 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:42 PM

brown-fig posted some pictures from this game on the last page, so let's add some more. I love Carnelian's artwork, although I'd never seen one of her yaoi series before. Still good stuff!

Messiah by Carnelian
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#44 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:48 AM

I perused through my file of screensaver pics the other day and found some (I think) worthy pics...

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

If anyone's interested, the manga titles should be in the pic names; if you wanna know where to find the manga (if not licensed), PM me...

#45 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:53 AM

And my favorite topic, Viewfinder!

Okay, I'm bishied-out for tonight...

#46 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:36 AM

A few pics from Sakurai Shushushu's Good Vibrations artbook:

I was so sad I couldn't post the cover, but... it's pretty racy. That's just how it is. Actually, a lot of the pics I couldn't post for that reason. *cough*

#47 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:41 AM

Pics from Youka Nitta - Kiss of Fire artbook and the 2005 Haru wo Daiteita calendar:

Ahh, with the legal problems the American licensor (?) is having, whatever will become of the Haru manga series (a.k.a. Embracing Love)? (not to mention, Viewfinder... *weeps*)

#48 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:02 AM

So for 2008, Youka Nitta made both of the boys their own calendars, just as if they were real actors:
Youka Nitta - Haru wo Daiteita 2008 Calendar pics- Iwaki

P.S. Why don't they sell calendars like these at my local B&N!?

#49 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:05 AM

Youka Nitta - Haru wo Daiteita 2008 Calendar pics- Kato

P.P.S. I mean, I'd buy one of each-- who could split up Kato-kun & Iwaki-san?

#50 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:02 AM

Just a few random pics that have caught my eye as of late...

Yay boys! wub.gif

#51 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:30 AM

LOL....this thread is still going on. But if you notice that in a yaoi couple, one of the partners tend to be more girly.....I wonder if they have Klinefelter's Syndrome ??

Actually, the genetic disorder, Klinefelter's syndrome.....speaking of which a person is phenotypically male but their genotype generally has an extra X chromosome, i.e. XXY, XXXYY, XXXY are examples. rolleyes.gif What I'm wondering is that if this genetic disorder has been used as an "advantage" in yaoi or shounen ai material before ?? unsure.gif

Damn....come to think of it....that question would have been more suitable in the Yaoi thread...ah well. wink.gif

As for why I am here or why I have this slight curiosity is nothing really....I don't mind yaoi but I don't really watch it and stuff....its just I don't really care.....the thing is...I can't stand yuri in fact...I don't know why but I tend to avoid same-sex romances in anime and manga.....hmmmm....I like my ecchi-harem-straight stuff the most!! XD tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
<p>rat7w4.jpg<br><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://myanimelist.n...t/JCDRANZER'>My Incomplete Anime List =P</a></span></span></b><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.sugoidesu.com'>sdime.jpg</a><br><br><span><span><span style="font-family:Geneva;"><b><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seishun Bakusou!</span></span></b></span><br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://imageshack.us'>bannerwimio2.gif</a><br>Tsukihime-1.jpg<br>BiggestSpammer.jpg<br>penpen.jpg<br><br><br><span><span>jcdranzerssigcopypc0.jpg<br><br><span style="font-size:14pt;"><span style="font-family:Optima;"><span style="color:#008000;">LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span></span> <span><span>sayakatanasi7.gif</span></span><br><br><b><span style="color:#0000FF;">TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!</span></b><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000;">TITLES ---></span> <span><span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">JCD-Ô-SAMAã®ã‚¹ãƒ‘ム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!!</span></span> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">nickname given by the <b>Lovely Orofena</b></span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)</span></span><br><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:8pt;">Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!</span></span></span></span> </span></span> </span></span></p>

#52 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 19 2008, 12:30 AM)
LOL....this thread is still going on.
Heck, yes! *Will keep it going, single-handedly, if need be*

But if you notice that in a yaoi couple, one of the partners tend to be more girly.....I wonder if they have Klinefelter's Syndrome ??

Actually, the genetic disorder, Klinefelter's syndrome.....speaking of which a person is phenotypically male but their genotype generally has an extra X chromosome, i.e. XXY, XXXYY, XXXY are examples. rolleyes.gif What I'm wondering is that if this genetic disorder has been used as an "advantage" in yaoi or shounen ai material before ?? unsure.gif
Ummmm... no. Not that I've ever seen (and I've seen A LOT of yaoi). Actually, I've never even heard of that syndrome. I think it's more like, mangakas sort of falling into lazy/stereotypical hetero-stereotypes (i.e. a "feminine"-type character plus a "masculine"-type character)-- or sometimes, the uke is just younger than the seme. I think that's why I like mangakas who tend to draw both more "manly"-looking characters (sorry for the abuse of quotation marks!). But I'm not into bara, thanks.

Damn....come to think of it....that question would have been more suitable in the Yaoi thread...ah well. wink.gif
Bring it! That thread needs more love & attention anyways...

As for why I am here or why I have this slight curiosity is nothing really....I don't mind yaoi but I don't really watch it and stuff....its just I don't really care.....the thing is...I can't stand yuri in fact...I don't know why but I tend to avoid same-sex romances in anime and manga.....hmmmm....I like my ecchi-harem-straight stuff the most!! XD tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif
Honestly, bring the yaoi questions... I have to say, it's very cool that you're so open-minded about it (i.e. you're not revolted/offended/bigoted about it, which is very cool and --unfortunately-- commendable for a straight guy, at least here in the U.S.). But, as you mentioned, please do bring it to the yaoi thread...

#53 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:29 AM

Randomness!

EDIT: I have no clue why that 2nd pic (the boys with the kittens) got the PhotoBucket "this image violated our terms of service" schtick (it's not even the most risque pic in that post, for god's sake). So I've re-upped it. If they delete it on me again, I can only assume that PhotoBucket is ANTI-KITTEN, and you've all been warned.

#54 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:36 AM

...And a theme (see if you can guess what it is):

I believe that last one is from a Peacemaker doujinshi (or maybe even fanart?). Unfortunately I can't remember where I found it *kicks self*. But I'm pretty sure that's Hijikata holding his... gun.

#55 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:29 AM

It's things like these pics from Hanamachi Monogatari (Legend of the Flower Town) (not to mention Lamento, which I would've posted if someone hadn't already) that make me think I really ought to figure out how to play all these lovely computer games...

#56 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:32 AM

user posted image

#57 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:46 AM

So, the Bus Gamer OVAs are fair enough, but I'd much rather see Kazuya Minekura's other non-Saiyuki manga, Wild Adapter, made into a proper anime series. At least this one made it past the first few chapters!

#58 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:52 AM

...And, whenever the angst-factor of the Wild Adapter main story got too high, they could cut to a lighter Executive Committee episode (same characters [kinda], just relocated to a high-school setting).

#59 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:00 AM

About that last pic-- what (very little) I know about Naruto, I know from doujinshis about the 2 teachers. But somehow I get the feeling that the actually series is nowhere near as yaoi-tastic as those indicate.

#60 poonk

poonk

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:54 AM

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

That last pic is from the smexy new Giglio one-shot from Fusanosuke Inariya, mangaka for Maiden Rose-- which I'm very eagerly awaiting delivery of from Amazon. Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users