#1 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • Interests:making AMVs, reading, writing, anime and manga i suppose ^^

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:53 PM

no its NOT photoshop - its the free cheapie version of photoshop ^^ i figured it out with some basic help from my brother - and i'm saying this now - i figured out how to do animated GIF. on my own!! my brother had no hand in helping me figure out the animated one ^^ and um, they arnt very good so forgive me >.< comments and critique would be good ^^

user posted image<< i originally made this to link to the anime section for my myspace but it didn't turn out that great >.< i don't have enough time... if not i'd do more to it unsure.gif
user posted image << this one i made for my myspace so i can link the thoughtful section to that picture.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#2 Nahrallah

Nahrallah

-dono

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music (playing and listening), Literature, Art, Needlework

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Nice work Sam! Why don't you make an animated GIF of your artwork! biggrin.gif

I guess that that brother of yours can be handy to have around somtimes tongue.gif ... despite the fact that he kicks you off the shared computer in the middle of a Team Speak conversation every so often! rolleyes.gif Well done figuring out how to make the animated GIFs yourself.

TkTaEGP.gif

"You're five hundred years old and you can't use a telephone?

Read the directions. What are you, an immortal idiot?" 

(Daniel to Armand, Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice)

Fansub.TV blogs ... here's mine: Muso at work! ^.^

 Think different.

FansubTVCrew.jpg

#3 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (samthebear @ Jul 11 2007, 07:53 AM)
no its NOT photoshop - its the free cheapie version of photoshop ^^ i figured it out with some basic help from my brother - and i'm saying this now - i figured out how to do animated GIF. on my own!! my brother had no hand in helping me figure out the animated one ^^ and um, they arnt very good so forgive me >.< comments and critique would be good ^^

user posted image<< i originally made this to link to the anime section for my myspace but it didn't turn out that great >.< i don't have enough time... if not i'd do more to it unsure.gif
Just to say we did have a small banner for fansub.tv somewhere not sure what happen with it but it was done in one of the comp I believe.

Well good work on your first animated gif you did on your own...pretty much how mine look too kinda but mine was ecchi and I had it in my sig then I got a warning XD cause it was ecchi lol... Anyways keep on working on those gif and you soon be as good as me ^^ look at all the mods that have my gif/sig XD

Come check out the Gif Thread

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#4 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:46 PM

thanks kansa ^^ i did use that one too i think but i linked it to the site in general since it had the FTV sign on it and everything biggrin.gif
@nahrallah: the images would be too big to work with >.< hence, i need a scanner unsure.gif thanks for the input ^^
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#5 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:11 AM

^^ well if you need any assistant on the gif I be glad to help and If you want to try my gif program that I use...(thinking still cant you ImageReady...) I can upload it.
I use my Photoshop and that gif program I have together and make good stuff ^^. Mostly set my stuff in photoshop and just save it as .jpg and .png and all I do is put my stuff in the gif program and do other effects.

Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#6 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:39 AM

what gif. program do you use? and i'm just wondering if there is some way to reduce the colour loss on the images =/
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#7 Primula

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1937 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:42 PM

Well when you dealing with different file format then there will be some color loss.
You can see how my gifs are and see what I mean.
As for the gif program I use it is a Ulead Program...Just like Photoshop is Adobe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users