Series removal

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Kouhai
Hello, first I'd like to thank people who maintain this server. It's a wonderful resource which helps a lot to those who's unable to download episodes via torrent or IRC. Thank you!

And second, as I happen to use this resource a lot recently, I would like to know is there some "to delete" list in which one can check if some series are going to be removed from direct download? For example, I'm sure "Monster" series was available for download some time ago, but now I don't see it in the list. I tried searching the forum but didn't find any useful references about the matter...

Also I'd like to ask how admins decide which series should be deleted and which new ones should be added. Is it being done based solely on their opinion or other users' suggestions are being taken into account too?

I should apologize beforehand in case the matters I'm asking about were already discussed somewhere in the forum, that is my search wasn't thourough enough =). In that case I'd be grateful if anyone could provide a link to those discussions.

check general discussion -> voice of change -> what should we do with older episodes. i think right now the series are only removed if they're licensed or there's a request to remove them, but i really don't know. maybe admin can tell you more.

oh, and it looks like major is there, though i don't know if you can get it.

A series is deleted if it gets a low score and if no servers have the space to hold the files. Score is determined by several factors: popularity, the year that the series was released, what and how many episodes Fansub TV has vs how many episodes are currently out.

I'll consider making a page or something that lists series with the lowest scores.

Also, daft. I want to thank you for hosting Major. It's been my favorite sports anime ever since ep 1
smile.gif

And please, continue hosting the Ueki anime. Because this' the only site I can get the anime from.

Yo!! is it possible, daft-sama for you to host Monster again?? it is my FAVORITE manga its just too cool, so please, can you??if you dont mind that is.. (the reason is that torrent are too damn slow cuz of the seeders thingy
sad.gif
)

PS: you can remove shitty Yugioh if you dont mind
tongue.gif
i don't think that there are still ppl who download that show.... as for many many other series.

People, i recommend you Monster!! its THE best!
biggrin.gif

Best regards,
~TuncaCeleste

Maybe we should have a "voting" box on the authorization page, so you can rate the episode after you downloaded it... That would help with deletion, and also with logging popularity.

don't know where to put this without senselessly spamming a new topic, but did monster 46 get skipped?

Ah my godess and Gundam seed destiny also got licenced? i am asking because i dont see them anymore in the site. If monster is not licenced it would be great to have it for download. and in my opinion it would be better to have such a great show available for us than having old school anime which almost noone watches or some recently released but totally unpopular series
cool.gif

GSD get licenced? Better go pester mt friend bout it. She'll be raving mad.
ph34r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back