Suggestion: put date on when ep posted

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

callous

Kouhai
For example Im looking at Macross Frontier and sometimes an ep isnt aired for a week but I dont recall which was the last ep I watched.

All I see is Ep14 for this week, because Ep15 isnt avail until probably next week.

If I saw the date when Ep14 was posted, I would know instantly that I already saw it last week, and that Ep15 isnt available at all for this week.

It already says the date for when each episode is posted >_>
Macross Frontier

Follow the link. Under each episode number, it has the date it was put up. For example, Ep.14 went up on 07/11/08. Ep. 13 went up on 07/04/08. Etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, but you're a little behind ;P

QUOTE (callous @ Jul 18 2008, 12:12 PM) For example Im looking at Macross Frontier and sometimes an ep isnt aired for a week but I dont recall which was the last ep I watched.

All I see is Ep14 for this week, because Ep15 isnt avail until probably next week.

If I saw the date when Ep14 was posted, I would know instantly that I already saw it last week, and that Ep15 isnt available at all for this week.
I'm going to add on to what dchaosblade said. Episodes in Japan air weekly. However, that does not determine when the subbers will release them. Some subbers will have the same 1 week gap per episode whereas some will not have time to do some episodes and do a mass release in the near future.

And episode 15 just aired yesterday in Japan so subs should be out in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back