Da Capo (and D.C.S.S.)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

thenightsshadow

-chan
Kouhai
Well, what do you guys think of what's happening right now?

For DCSS:
Just finished watching Episode 15...

(For Eps 14-15)
I feel really really sorry for Kotori. It really makes you wonder if she's going to be brave or not. She couldn't even handle being near to Nemu...

Sidenote:
In episode 15, what the heck is Junichi doing in a cat position with his backside turned to the front of Nemu? And Btw, Junichi's naked.
Nemu's facial expression is...scary.

are you talking about Da Capo or Da Capo SS...and if you are talking about Da capo SS...where the hell did you find the 15th episode...I'm still stuck on episode 10...tryin to wait patiently for episode 11 to come out

I watch the raws and have a Japanese friend in the dorms to help me translate.

smile.gif

what i dont like is how long its takeing for people to translate this

lol well i hope they get things on the roll soon other wise ill take my half not knowing whats going on and just download the raws kinda like what i do for shuffle lol

I wish i HAD a Harem
tongue.gif
. But there is nothing wrong with this anime, i like it.

Just a question, what do you like about

Games:
Da Capo
Da Capo Plus Situation
Da Capo Plus Communication
Da Capo White Season
Da Capo Summer Vacation
Da Capo Four Seasons
Da Capo II

Animes:
Da Capo
Da Capo Second Season

Mangas:
Da Capo
Da Capo Second Graduation

(P.S.: If anyone has the manga, PM me)

I'm pretty sure almost no one here has played the games, so that's probably out of the question, but if you have the manga/watched the anime, what do you like about it?

QUOTE (thenightsshadow @ Oct 9 2005, 05:21 PM) Just a question, what do you like about

Games:
Da Capo
Da Capo Plus Situation
Da Capo Plus Communication
Da Capo White Season
Da Capo Summer Vacation
Da Capo Four Seasons
Da Capo II

Animes:
Da Capo
Da Capo Second Season

Mangas:
Da Capo
Da Capo Second Graduation

(P.S.: If anyone has the manga, PM me)

I'm pretty sure almost no one here has played the games, so that's probably out of the question, but if you have the manga/watched the anime, what do you like about it?
they made all this stuff outta those characters?!
:/

That is normal, some have even more then that. But i have never played those games, i have heard of them but never got them because i kinda suck at reading characters
biggrin.gif

Damm that is alot of difference.

*sneeks away to order dvd's
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back