My girlfriend is the president.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Gcw6skLdM&fmt=18

That looks awesome. I really want that, but since I don't know japanese I'll have to wait for the patch that will come in like 4 years.
sad.gif

Guys translate it for me on release date?

LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:48 AM) LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.
Dude are you kidding me?

The plost seems so crazy and awesome. @_@

It's like "What kind of crack were you doing when you came up with that?"
biggrin.gif

Random uncreative otaku moe-bait with cliche loli characters and ero-scenes.....

The thread author should be ashamed for calling it "awesome" , because this looks seriously stupid random try to get money from your average japanese.

Storyline seems stupid too, not to mention TRAGIC character designs.

This should never get released and all those wannabe eroge companies would be better off transfering all the money they have to Type-Moon.

Maybe then we could get a vnovel based on NOTES.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 12 2009, 10:56 AM) Random uncreative otaku moe-bait with cliche loli characters and ero-scenes.....

The thread author should be ashamed for calling it "awesome" , because this looks seriously stupid random try to get money from your average japanese.

Storyline seems stupid too, not to mention TRAGIC character designs.

This should never get released and all those wannabe eroge companies would be better off transfering all the money they have to Type-Moon.

Maybe then we could get a vnovel based on NOTES.
Opinons, everyone has them, but sadly enough my opinion is one of the average japanese kid. I'm totally ashamed of calling it "awesome", I might kill myself later tonight.~

But enough sarcasm.

Feel free to express your opinions, whether positive or negative, but please try to avoid insulting other members
sleep.gif

I'm not really a big fan of VN's, but I have to say that this one does seem a bit too out there for me to even consider giving a chance. The artwork doesn't seem up to par with competition and the storyline is just...really really really weird... I mean, aliens come, destroy/kill the Nation's leader, so decide to grab some random girl off the street (who happens to be what, a high-schooler? younger?) and make her "President", brainwashes the entire World to make them believe not only that the girl is President, but also that the Nation's government structure is actually a democratic Presidential system (completely different from what it used to be)? Further, we have another very young lady who is the leader of Russia who will presumably get the hots for the male lead - who btw is just a random friend of the President before she was uh...instantiated as a President?

Just a little too weird with way too many plot holes...

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Sep 12 2009, 12:28 PM) Feel free to express your opinions, whether positive or negative, but please try to avoid insulting other members
sleep.gif

I'm not really a big fan of VN's, but I have to say that this one does seem a bit too out there for me to even consider giving a chance. The artwork doesn't seem up to par with competition and the storyline is just...really really really weird... I mean, aliens come, destroy/kill the Nation's leader, so decide to grab some random girl off the street (who happens to be what, a high-schooler? younger?) and make her "President", brainwashes the entire World to make them believe not only that the girl is President, but also that the Nation's government structure is actually a democratic Presidential system (completely different from what it used to be)? Further, we have another very young lady who is the leader of Russia who will presumably get the hots for the male lead - who btw is just a random friend of the President before she was uh...instantiated as a President?

Just a little too weird with way too many plot holes...
Well that's why it's a trailer. I mean I doubt any movie or game fully explains the plot in their trailer, but then again the story is pretty %*#?ing crazy, so we can't really expect for it to make complete sense. They pretty much lost me with the whole alien stuff. Still I think it looks like a very fun VN to play, and what else do you need in a game, but the fun factor.

it is ironic how sometimes these people who hate VN watch anime that is VN based like H2O, White Album, Clannad, ef~tales.
Are average japanese teen way of thinking that bad till you need to write such an insult. If it is so, then i guess I am not welcomed in this community
sad.gif
guess I will be much more welcome in hongfire where all the average jap teen gather.

I watch the op movie...I am surprised the english narration is actually quite understandable...sometime jap english is so hard to listen to.

QUOTE (Repede @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 PM)QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:48 AM) LOL, this looks dumb. Some studios come up with really weird plot ideas. The drawing style looks pretty bad too.
Dudette are you kidding me

Fixed that up for you...
laugh.gif

Seriously though how could this possibly be awesome, got to agree with everyone who says this is just plain weird. This comes across to me as some ero (wannabe) company who are looking for a cheap score of some profit. (if they even get any
rolleyes.gif
)
As stated before, the art is half assed, the story is half assed and i dont doubt the actual playing of the game will be half assed too.

Also Repede please try to stay away from swearing.
wink.gif

QUOTE (aquaspirit39 @ Sep 12 2009, 03:25 PM) it is ironic how sometimes these people who hate VN watch anime that is VN based like H2O, White Album, Clannad, ef~tales.
Are average japanese teen way of thinking that bad till you need to write such an insult. If it is so, then i guess I am not welcomed in this community
sad.gif
guess I will be much more welcome in hongfire where all the average jap teen gather.

I watch the op movie...I am surprised the english narration is actually quite understandable...sometime jap english is so hard to listen to.
No one who's posted here has been someone who "hate VNs". We just prefer VNs that have an understandable plot and good artwork. Clannad is a good example =P

As far as the OP movie, I think it may be fan-dubbed. The game is slated for a Japan-only release, so I can't see why they'd dub it themselves, and no Western company would dub it unless they had distribution rights...
That said, find it odd they kept calling it 'nipon' instead of Japan, among other things ("The president is my Childhood friend" instead of "My girlfriend", etc)

QUOTE Also Repede please try to stay away from swearing

Oh I didn't really try to insult anyone or even try to make my point "stronger", It's that's just the way I talk in real life, so I tend to type the same way, but if the policy here is not to curse. I'll try to tone it down.

Also girls on the internet? NO WAI!

Of course there are girls on the internet, did you think we havent noticed yet there is such a thing?
tongue.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 12 2009, 04:02 PM) Of course there are girls on the internet, did you think we havent noticed yet there is such a thing?
tongue.gif

LIES. LIES AND BANTER. BLASPHEME.

SS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AND WHEN YOU SS SOMETHING.

Mod Notes:
1) Edited out totally inappropriate remark for a forum like this. Keep that kind of stuff in 2/4ch where it belongs, not here.
2) This is WAY off topic. Please return to the topic or this thread will be closed.

( = _ = ) ......................

OMG, this stuff crack me a lot. All top leader is the world is danger of moefication. Hey wait the minute, so we all being rule by moe girl ........ NOOOOOOO !!!!

Right. Because after seeing or playing Clannad, every visual novel MUST have a good plot and out of this world artwork right?
dry.gif
Not all VN companies can come close to that of KEY. So it would be great if you gave them a break from that. I agree though with this for the plot. The plot is way out of this world, but I'm guessing this is what they wanted to come up with. In a way, it also shows quite a charm with it. I'm interested in the artwork. Though VN character ideas are starting to be a bit overused. Besides, this probably isn't the only visual novel to have such silliness. It's probably one of the few to surface from the floor.

QUOTE (Inoji @ Sep 21 2009, 11:13 AM) Right. Because after seeing or playing Clannad, every visual novel MUST have a good plot and out of this world artwork right?
dry.gif
Not all VN companies can come close to that of KEY.
Wait....wat?

Clannad had a good plot?

Key created good VNs?

And yes this is worse than yearly moe blob bs from Key.
wink.gif

Ideas for author of this bs: cancel this acid-trip-inspired bs and donate all your money to TM.

Wouldn't it be better for you to email them that at their official website instead of here? Not like they'll be able to hear you. ;p
http://www.alcot.biz/
You never know. They just might take it up on your suggestion.

I wonder how anybody can watch this and enjoy it. The US president is a young girl, the russian president happens to be some goth loli girl (was she elected or also chosen by the aliens? If she was elected, then the russians must have a far more serious problem with vodka abuse then what I previously thought) and the aliens are ALSO young girls, but does it surprise us at this point? Not really. Do we feel the studio is making idiots out of us: YEAHHH!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back