Recruitmen for [AL-TTZ] [TTZ]

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ki Kumo

Kouhai
You want to help us out? Wanna be part of the [AL-TTZ], [TTZ] team? here are some rules.

Translators [Japanese to English] - Must be fluent and be able to give accurate translations. Also may be subject to translate OP and ED for karaoke.

Current need for Translating: Gintama for the moment and maybe more if we adapt more projects.

Typesetter - Watch [AL-TTZ] Gintama 165(which can be found here on our site). If you can do that or better then you are suitable for the position and please use Aegisub it makes no sense to use another software than Aegisub.

Current need for Typesetting: Gintama and maybe more when we may adapt "moar" projects.

Encoder - You must be able to know what you're doing. Need to know everything and must NOT USE CUSTOM PROFILES MeGui offers for download. Use your own settings. Also must be able to clean vids.

Current need for Encoder: Actually we just need one more and its for ALL PROJECTS CURRENTLY ACTIVE! We require those proficient at DivX, Xvid, and of course H.264. DivX because done right it can do 720p at a good quality and still be playable for weaker pcs and Xvid for well... Same reason as DivX.

Capper/Raw Provider - Must be able to provide both 640x480 & 960x720 [720p] FPS 29.970 or a 24/30 vfr and please a smooth video. (if I see some frames skipped/dropped/jagged you better not even ask if its good. use Leopard-raw's Gintama for reference they do it acceptable.) Also must be absolute High Quality/HD video. I do not accept faulty video.

Current need for Raw Provider/Capper: ALL ACTIVE PROJECTS! also require upcoming Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai.

All current projects are:
Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai
Blue Dragon season 2
Hayate no Gotoku!! Season 2
Dragon Ball Kai
Gintama

lol kikumo wasnt kidding when he said he was helping to recruit for AL-TTZ... I guess I owe him an apology then.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back