Photo

• Please log in to reply
941 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you Male or Female? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you Male or Female?

1. Male (271 votes [74.04%])

Percentage of vote: 74.04%

2. Female (95 votes [25.96%])

Percentage of vote: 25.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#901 Byproduct

Byproduct

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Location:Illinois, United States, Somewhere kinda really south of chicago
  • Interests:In a word, Graphic<br><br>Anything that has to do with the visual art, I am into it most likely. Anime, Manga, Games, Drawing. lets, see. I also do Origami, graphic design and model construction.<br><br>Oh, I'm also big into writing and checking out the latest tunes like/by Foo Fighters, Chevelle, and so on.<br><br>Don't hesistate to ask me for anything that has to do with signatures, avatars and so on. I got free time on my hands as well as photoshop so I'm always eager to get people looking their best, even if I can't for myself. :3

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:43 AM

There's a lot of new posters since what, late may? Oh boy dry.gif
I'm reserecting this poll to see if there are any changes in the percentage/ratio of males and female posters.

I already posted but FYI, Male and 24. I'll be 25 near the end of the month tho unsure.gif
~Sever your connections to this physical plane and I will take you to the ends of reality~
-- --
new signature image coming soon

#902 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:Besides anime and manga? Classical dancing, writing, and doodling over my notes from class when I should be listening to the teacher. <br><br>Favorite shows:<br>-Toward the Terra (2007)<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-xxxHOLIC*<br>-Nana*<br>-Nodame Cantabile<br>-The GokuSen &lt;3<br>-Gunslinger Girl<br>-Ouran High School Host Club<br>-Perfect Girl Evolution (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)<br>-Welcome to the N.H.K<br>-Death Note*<br>-Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and TSR<br>-Zombie Loan<br>-Lovely Complex*<br>-Hataraki Man<br>-REC<br>-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei + Zoku*<br>-Mononoke<br>-Darker Than Black<br>-Baccano!<br>-Samurai Champloo*<br>-Karas*<br><br>Favorite Mangas<br>-My 1/3 Boyfriend*<br>-Nana*<br>-Crimson Hero<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-Vampire Knight*<br>-Trinity Blood*<br>-Goth*<br>-Immortal Rain*<br>-Chocolat*<br>-Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance)*<br>-Demon Flowers*<br><br>Looking Forward to:<br>-xxxholic S2 XD XD XD XD!<br>-Mushiuta S2<br>-Sisters of Wellber S2<br>-Kara No Kyoukai<br>-Minami-ke S2 XD<br>-Vampire Knight!?!?!?! &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3<br>-Aria: The Organization<br><br>My REVERSE Harem (bwa ha ha..if guys can have it...why not me?!)<br>-Kagure Yuuya (My 1/3 Boyfriend) [STUNNING!]<br>-Zero (Vampire Knight)...hottest emo kid ever*<br>-Abel Nightrod (Trinity Blood)<br>-Kohari (Lovely Complex)<br>-Reiji (Kodomo no Jikan)<br>-Seiran (Suketi Tantei Labyrinth)<br>-Daisuke (Mushiuta)<br>-Kazuma (Kaze No Stigma)<br>-George (Paradise Kiss)*<br>-Light (Death Note)*<br>-Kyoya (Ouran High)<br>-Keisuke Haibuki (Crimson High)<br>-Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)<br>-Shiito (Zombie Loan)<br>-Nobu (Nana)<br>-Shin (Nana)<br>-Doumeki (xxxHOLIC)<br>-Soldier Blue (Toward the Terra)<br>-Fay (Tsubasa Reservoir)*<br>-Hei (Darker Than Black)<br>-Souske (Full Metal Panic!)<br>-Sasuke (Naruto)*<br>-Keith (Toward the Terra)<br>-Firo (Baccano!)<br>-Makoto (Ghost Hound)<br>-Yuca (Immortal Rain)<br>-Eury (Immortal Rain)*<br>-Jin (Samurai Champloo)<br>-Masayuki (Ghost Hound)<br>-Itoshiki (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:56 AM

Everyone's a male! AH! tongue.gif

FEmale, 17...18 in march...yo yo yoooooooo *re-pre-seeeent* XD
user posted image
"Pity and compassion are privelages that are reserved for the strong. And I am...strong!" -Vino (Baccano!)
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
3)Zoku:Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
4)Persona:Trinity Soul
5)Spice and Wolf

#903 AnimeAkuma

AnimeAkuma

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I don't keep counting...but there are many

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:28 AM

The rest..classified information tongue.gif
Those who are strong fear us..
Those who are weak seek us..
We are the Order OF The Black Knights
user posted image user posted image user posted image

#904 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:11 PM

Male.
18 halfway to 19.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

#905 Vicepuma

Vicepuma

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Top 3 i have seen: <br><br>1. Black Lagoon<br>2. Casshern Sins<br>3. Slam Dunk ( even tough it was incomplete :()

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:43 PM

Male

21 years old

hmmm wierd maybe? tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
My Top 5 atm:
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
- Guilty Crown
- Bleach ( love the new arc brings back memories)

Interested in what I've seen?:My Animelist!

#906 Armageddon47

Armageddon47

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:PaintBall<br>Soccer<br>TaeKwonDo<br>Running<br>Anime-Just a lil bit obvious<br>Manga -look above<br>Gaming<br>Rock Music

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:07 AM

Sixteen year old Male
Fly to the heavens!
To rain Hell From Above

#907 Mokkun

Mokkun

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Anime: Rurouni Kenshin<br> Murder Princess OVA<br> Naruto<br> Naruto Shippuuden<br> Shounen Onmyouji<br><br>Manga: Full Metal Alchemist<br> Oh! My Goddess<br> Howl's Moving castle<br> Naruto (wishlist)<br><br>Music, Carnivorus Plants (Bog plants), Orchids etc......

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:04 PM

Male

Now 15 but in March 16!
user posted image

#908 kimbo13

kimbo13

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Currently Watching: <br>D.Gray-man<br>Naruto hc<br>Clannad<br>Serial Experiments Lain <br><br>Dropped: none<br><br>Have seen:<br>Code Geass, Kanon 2006 ,<br>Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann , Sky Girls , <br>Furi Kuri , Trigun , Utawarerumono , Black Blood Brothers <br>Mononoke, Lucky Star ,Sumomomo Momomo , <br>Romeo x Julia , Darker than black Ray The Animation , School Days, Shinigami no Ballad , <br>Bartender Umisho ,Potemayo, Kamisama_Kazoku<br>Death_Note History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, <br>Claymore Murder princss , Love hina<br>Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal (OAV) ,Ghost hunt <br>Cowboy bepop + movie , Tales of Eternia<br>Ah! My Goddess + movie! , Golden boy<br>My Goddess! OVA , Ninja scroll , Tenjho Tenge (all)<br>Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ,Gunslinger Girl <br>Samurai champloo ,Naruto ,Ergo proxy <br>Excel saga ,Ichigo 100%. ,IKKITOUSEN ,NOIR ,Madlax <br>Fullmetal Alchemist (all) , Afro samurai <br>Fate/stay night! ,Full metal panic (all), Green green<br>Vandread ( 1st season) ,Divergence Eve ( 1st season)<br>Shuffle! Memories , Midori no hibi<br>Black lagoon (1st and 2nd season))<br>Shakugan no shana, Elfen lied , Mai Hime , Mai Otome<br>Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi, Basilisk <br>Flame of recca, DearS, Samurai deeper kyo<br>School rumble (all but 3rd season)<br>DB and Z and GT (all eps and movies)

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:20 PM

18 years old male

#909 OffC3nter

OffC3nter

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:ANIME OF COURSE!!!

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:35 PM

23 years old male I feel old ohmy.gif

#910 bloody-mess

bloody-mess

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:58 PM

21 male ph34r.gif
Whatever @[email protected]

#911 sokolat

sokolat

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

female, 18 dry.gif
( ^ @ ^)

#912 Nightdragon

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts
  • Interests:I bounce back and forth from FTV. Do I enjoy it? Very much so. Yet, life demands more than I can give at certain points and forces me to do the things I need more than the things I want.<br><br>I have made and crossed bridges here while burning others. In time, I hope everything can be fixed and made better. I just want to know this place is a home that I can return to whenever I need it.<br><br>As for my interests... I enjoy video games, computers, fixing electronics, playing the drums, hanging with friends, and working at my two jobs. Oh! And this place

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:58 AM

*sigh* this just proves how most males have no life... laugh.gif j/k

don't hurt me.... please.... ph34r.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#913 Vicepuma

Vicepuma

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Top 3 i have seen: <br><br>1. Black Lagoon<br>2. Casshern Sins<br>3. Slam Dunk ( even tough it was incomplete :()

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Nov 12 2007, 06:58 PM)
*sigh* this just proves how most males have no life... laugh.gif j/k

don't hurt me.... please.... ph34r.gif

at least less life then females tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
My Top 5 atm:
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
- Guilty Crown
- Bleach ( love the new arc brings back memories)

Interested in what I've seen?:My Animelist!

#914 Ungreatful Punk

Ungreatful Punk

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:33 AM

Male
laugh.gif

ph34r.gif /vanish

#915 TsunadeHokage

TsunadeHokage
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

Its strange really...the males out number the females on quiet a lot of the sites I'm a member of...

#916 EggBeast

EggBeast

- deska`

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1597 posts
  • Location:Right here, right now. Of course I recall my past times an places, and I must always respect my times and places to be. lol
  • Interests:Dang, I'm updating this nonsense!<br><br>I love going to college, I love meeting all kinds of new people, I'm loving my major, and I'm... liking my minor.<br><br>So... I've gotta say I'm still enjoying software development, and enjoying mathematics even more than when I started college.<br><br>I'm still big into philosophy, of course. I still enjoy poetry, though I haven't been writing quite as much as I used to. And I still love to talk religion.<br><br>I've got to say that I've cut down quite a bit on my anime intake from a few years ago, although I still watch a series from time-to-time.<br><br>hmmm... I also enjoy going on late-night walks, the occasional run, I still like Dance Revolution, going on hikes, making &quot;that's what she said&quot; jokes... the usual. :)

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:26 AM

I'm actually a bit surprised by the glut of males here. I mean, when I was going through high school, the only anime-nuts I EVER met (before I, myself became a helpless anime nut), were female, and there were quite a few of them at that.

...but the world will go on, and girls will continue to be the equivalence of hotness tongue.gif

..........................................have a nice day!

[edit] Oh yeah, I'm somewhere between 19.3 and 19.7, and last time I checked, I was still a dude (you can't take anything for granted anymore laugh.gif ). I'll bet you can't guess my age though! [close gut-wrenching edit]
"I know. Yes, I know we all go away." - Devin Townsend!

#917 haseeb

haseeb

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:05 PM

17 year old male.

#918 NighShade

NighShade

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

Male 24 years old xD
user posted image

#919 sourfacekid

sourfacekid

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:rap anime video games japan computers gurls ninjas comedy making amvs<br><br><br>if you like rap amvs go to<br><br>YouTube.com/Sourfacekid <br><br>or search for amv titles on myspace for better quality

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:14 AM

i always thought girls like anime more with all the love/comedies...but then again this is one site outta like 50 dry.gif
user posted image

#920 MissRhiannon

MissRhiannon

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:49 AM

Female. Nearrly 20 Years old.

I'd have to agree, I think there's more male fan's than female. When you go to conventions generally it's more males.

And whenever I hang out with anime geeks from a forum board [o.o It's Australian] There's like a 7:1 ratio. =(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users