• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#541 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:57 AM

Finally! Something to counter KanColle in popularity with having an all-girl series. laugh.gif

Actually more like, it's about damn time. Also, I almost want to say that the popularity of KanColle did have some kind of effect on that. Although, I won't say anything else until it's 10000000% legit.

In any case I heard there was an idea to make a Smash version of a Touhou fighter, but got canned all because they decided to do a group funding for the game itself. So in other words it went against one of the major rules ZUN placed upon his series here. That would also explain as to why a card game I saw at one point get canned too.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#542 Ryu

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4517 posts
  • Location:http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/pc/2018/06/mr-tonegawamiddle-management-blues--.html
  • Interests:Registered in 2006 mostly as a lurker until 2011, so I post daily since FTV became less active lately :(

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:30 PM

telling by PS Vita game success, I'm expecting it to be animated officially too...
user posted imageright now NHK World is airing its review again, then they'll repeat it for a day biggrin.gif
Scores of my Latest Top 10 Anime TV series, OVAs &/or Films:
1. Chihayafuru 3 - 10/10 (airing) A-
2. Fruits Basket Zenpen - 9/10 (waiting for 2nd season) A+
3. Boku no Hero Academia 4th Series - 8/10 (airing) B-
4. Lord El·Melloi II Case Files: Rail Zeppelin GN - 8/10 (o?) B-
5. Shokugeki no Sōma: Shin no Sara - 7/10 (airing) B
6. SAO Alicization: War of underworld - 7/10 (airing) B+
7. DanMachi II - 6/10 (ongoing?) B
8. Psycho·Pass 3 - 6/10 (airing) C-
9. F/GO: Zettai Majū Sensen Babylonia - 5/10 (airing) A+
10. Super Dragon Ball Heroes - 4/10 (ongoing) A

#543 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

So now we have the demo for the new Shooter and the full game for the fighter out already now.

It seems with 14.5 we now have someone outside of Gensokyo making the two girls form the outside, Marribel and Renko, possible of barging in as of late now. tongue.gif

Also, as expected Mima didn't come back in the fighter though, but it was to be expected anyways.

Although I seems that with 15 we suddenly got two more rabbits plus a dream eater it seems. I'm guessing that the two rabbits are going to be the next Inabas working at Eientei I take it. laugh.gif

#544 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:05 PM

Well if you haven't heard or followed apparently a new Touhou game is in the works and the new playable characters this time are Aya and a Suntanned Cirno. Although everyone is focusing on Cirno with the sunflower pendant and being well tanned over anything else. This makes me wonder if Yuuka is a boss stage this time around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users